[UNF-A] Eugales VI Arcology and Terraforming Initiative

Hello pilots. Recovery from the bombings continue. The spirit of the people that have chosen to live, work, and raise their families at the Masariin Gazaar, and other colonial sites across Shine Ekhlel are strong.

Repairs have long since been finished in the Silver Concourse of Habitation Block 16, and a memorial monument is currently being produced to remember those lost to the bombings.

Searches continue for the remaining man connected to the attacks, but the net is tightening, and it will not be long before he is brought to justice.

In more light hearted news, an unofficial Kendu league has been organized by Intaki residents at the Arcology as a way to help the community bond and recover, though currently limited in scope, it has proven quite popular amongst the full breadth of current residents, and I am delighted to see the community coming together to support and entertain one another while sharing their customs and forms of recreation! Teams are currently casual affairs, but a request with much community support has come across my desk for the potential construction of a proper Pitch for the activity, and in the spirit of such I intend to oblige.

6 Likes