I have mainly done industrial stuff in eve but I have also done things like FW and I have also dabbled as a suicide ganker. Years and years ago I was in code for a short time. I have 1st hand knowledge and experience with suicide ganking. They absolutely refused to hit procs and skiffs. I know they can kill my skiff/proc if they want to. I also know that they won’t. The skiff/procs greatest defense is not it’s EHP. It’s greatest defense is zkillboard. Most suicide gankers know that it would take more isk to kill the miner then it’s worth. They want more green on the killboard then red. IF zkillboard ever goes away then maybe skiffs and procs will die but until then a properly fit skiff/proc is “untouchable”.
I don’t know about the era you are reffering to, but in current era, it doesn’t matter if it is a procurer or skiff.
Obviously the same as above applies. Small scale gankers with less pilots will avoid them because after all the buffs to mining ships and resistances, the small scale gankers lacks the numbers to take them down. But if our scouts spots that this procurer has ORE Miners, he sure is the next target. Often miners try to “hide” in procurers and skiffs and use blingy fits thinking nobody will ever gank them. Wrong, the more bling you fit the more likely you will be targetted. We scan all ships on the grid, even Orcas.
Whaaat? This makes absolutely no sense. If the ganker posts kills automatically then he doesn’t give a ■■■■ about how many “red” losses there are on zkill. Afterall you can always filter just kills if you want to see green. If he doesn’t then the loses will not show up on zkill unless miner tries to whore on the gank ships or some antiganker wannabe is there and tries to save the miner (which is something I haven’t see for years - they always give up after failing to save the target).
It seems to me that you are another stupid AG that thinks that by whoring on our ships to force “red” on our KB he is doing some emotional damage to us or even detter us from ganking. If that really worked there wouldn’t be many gankers at all. But sure, I am crying everytime someone tags me and gets a kill of a ship that would die to CONCORD anyway.
Shortcut for “anti-ganker”. Which is anyone who hates ganking and has a propaganda against it. It doesn’t have to be someone who actively tries to mess up with gankers in game, in fact the most dangerous are the ones who do nothing ingame and just crying on forums or reddit about how unfair, unbalanced and unjustful it is every day over and over until they force CCP to nerf it. Which sadly is working for them past 3 years so they cry even more.
It would take roughly 32 Talos ships to do the job themselves without cats. Wouldn’t that cost about 3 billion ISK to outfit all of those?
And if I moved to mine ice in a 0.7 system? That’s a very hefty price tag. Maybe Santa will grant him some Talos ships for christmas. Without moon mining, there’s really zero need to ever mine in a 0.5 anymore.
The cost for a 0.7 Talos gank would be about 7 billion ISK. That’s way too much.