You did?
Or how am I to interpret this:
It’s cute to listen to the gankers swear that they could blow you up at anytime!
You did?
Or how am I to interpret this:
It’s cute to listen to the gankers swear that they could blow you up at anytime!
I said “blow it up”. I did not say kill. You did. Skiffs cannot be killed. And no Skiff exists “in my face”. Again- that was all you.
You’re an incredibly dishonest conversationalist.
So you’re absolutely right. No ganker has ever said that they would or could “kill a skiff in my face.” You did, but no ganker talks like that.
Yeah, nitpicking on semantics is not a good look on you, Glen.
He’s been picking apart my posts while removing entire sentences and changing words for two days just to pick fights with me.
He’s too much a coward to face me in this PvP game.
I just point out when people make dishonest and false statements in their posts.
It’s nothing against you, but it just frequently happens to be you.
Maybe the way you write is very open to misinterpretation.
Only because you change words and omit entire stences when you quote me
An adult wouldn’t have to resort to that
Quoting parts makes it easier to point out what I’m talking about.
Whenever a part of the rest of the text is relevant to what I’m talking about I quote the larger part and bold the part I wish to focus on, like I did earlier.
Quoting your entire posts each time I wish to talk about one thing you said is very inefficient for any readers and more importantly is very open to misinterpretation.
The who thing made sense. But thank for admitting wher you were having trouble reading. You now know where to work on your comprehension skills.
If that lest sentence in yesterday’s post was giving you trouble (which is why you omitted it based on what you just said) then that’s what you need to focus on when you take your reading classes.
In all honesty, you REMOVED the sentence where I mentioned FTL only to then claim that I never mentioned FTL. Over and over. You kept to that claim like a 5 year old afraid to admit he was wrong.
I did not say I have trouble reading.
I do such things to make it easier for other readers to follow what I write. While writing I try to keep the room for misinterpretation as low as possible.
You should give it a try too sometime!
The FTL part was irrelevant for the first sentence, because the first sentence alone was already wrong. But that was another discussion and not worth repeating.
Any ■■■■■■■ time, asshole. Any ■■■■■■■ time. Meet me in Agal.
Try your best to “kill my skiff in my face”
![]()
I’m not a ganker and I’m not threatening to kill your skiff.
If you think I am I can see how you’re imagining more people that are threatening to kill your ship.
I never said anyone was. You cannot kill a skiff. It’s not alive. Gankers know this.
I welcome the chance to see these new lasers. What’s the point of me maxing defense if no one tests it? You know that ![]()
![]()
He is not wrong and so aren’t you.
As he said, he is not relying only on fit. So he most likely uses dscan while mining in highsec, is never afk and docks asap when red players show up in local. If you do that, even with garbage fit Hulk you never lose it.
Excluding that, lets say that you are AFK mining or not paying attention and you stay on the belt when gankers arrive. Then having a fit, no matter how expensive, that will increase your EHP might indeed either detter the gankers or make them fail.
It totally depends on the gank squad size. There are small scale gankers like me who have 5 or less toons. For gankers like me the Hulk with 80-100k EHP is indeed unkillable, even if I find it I will avoid it as I lack the numbers to do the job. But fo those gankers who have enough numbers a fit like this is indeed like a candy and they will definitely try to gank it.