You can add them to this thread if you ever come across such a statement. Thanks!
My app states that you haven’t sent 1 billion ISK to me.
Why would I do that? I have no interest in making you appear as someone who doesn’t have a vivid imagination about angry gankers who cannot kill their ship and enjoys boasting about such fantasies to the rest of us.
You’re free to do so.
Okay. Then your ignorance is not my problem. One day you’ll learn that I don’t owe you a damn thing. But it’s still nice to know that you’ll always be thinking about me.
To be honest I usually forget about your existence until you post some nonsense.
I’m curious why you only attack me for saying that gankers promise that they could destroy a skiff when someone right before me made the exact same claim.
You’re running out of excuses for trolling me.
xReederx Ghost does not look like a swearing ganker to me, but appears to be a miner.
And what he says is something different than what you said. Scaring people by locking their ships up doesn’t mean you’re ‘swearing you can blow them up.’ It’s just having a bit of fun and trying to see if you can scare people enough to warp away.
I once locked up a fellow explorer while I was flying a (non-combat) Helios. They warped off from the site, free cans!
I wouldn’t call that action by me “swearing I would blow them up!” It was more of a game of chicken.
I never said that gankers had foul language. Most of them don’t. Most are quite friendly.
There’s nothing in that sentence from him about having his ship locked up.
Reading comprehension!! Read a book or two on the subject. Go back to elementary school… do ANYTHING, just get some help.
And here’s what he said, bolded for emphasis:
I was yellow boxed 3 times and told I better run to many times to count.
Seriously… take an online course on reading comprehension please.
I was talking about the other bolded part, which is where he was talking about being locked up, in response to you wrongly saying “he said nowhere about having his ship locked up.”
The part you bolded now is something else, but can be interpreted in multiple ways. To me it sounds like scared HS player chat, not ganker threats.
Chat like “Suicide gankers will kill your ship be careful!” says miner 1 to miner 2.
And not a suicide ganker chat of one trying to threaten you that they would kill your Skiff “if only they could do so with it’s huge, massive EHP values far too high for a ganker to touch or even kill”.
I’ve never seen a ganker swear. In my experience gankers are the most chill players in highsec. On the scale of foul language, it goes something like AO > Highsec carebears > Null players > Wormholers daytripping into highsec to sell their stuff > Gankers.
I guess I misinterpreted the use of ‘swearing’ in Glen’s post as in hindsight it wasn’t about swearing but about ‘swearing they could kill his Skiff’.
Either way I think neither happened.
Then go sit in the corner and shut the ■■■■ up like a good little boy. The adults are talking.
Adults know when to admit mistakes.
I’ve yet to see you admit one of the many mistakes you made, usually you get very defensive and uncooperative about it.
What I said still is true, I do not believe gankers are swearing they could kill your skiff in your face.
I’m sure zlegion has enough alts to take Glen’s Hulk down a couple times over with just cats. Orca too, if he brings a couple Taloses. He just needs motivation to get off his perch in Uedama first, and while Glen’s fits are excessively blingy for grinding out veldspar, they’re evidently not quite blingy enough yet.
That new officer mining laser upgrade could do the trick!
Have you considered those on your ungankable Skiff or Hulk yet, Glen?
And this doesn’t matter to me. I don’t care that you don’t believe it.
And who the hell said anything about killing a skiff in my face?
Skiffs can’t be killed. A skiff in this context is a digital ship in a digital video game called Eve Online. It is in no way in my face. No one but you said anything about killing a Skiff in my face.
