Up coming Starter Space

I think I could continue playing without minding that starter space and\or carrying on with little to no interference.

2 Likes

The majority of players won’t even notice. The only ones complaining are those that are fixated on ganking and scamming newbies.

2 Likes

Any relaxed player that plays the game for fun and not hair splitting anguish wont hardly notice at all for sure. :rose:

Yep, and dont forget how deep in the depths of hell the economy will fall either. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have yet to meet such player. Even brand new players are obsessed with ISK/h from the start, probably already influenced by veterans who “taught” them how to play. Or simply because they want Omega but they don’t want to pay.

Hi, I play the game for fun and I don’t concern myself with ISK. There you go, you’ve met someone who does.

3 Likes

Then leave AO and you may find them.

Anyway, we are talking about many players not even batting an eye of what they enjoy doing in the game even after exordium is released…not min maxing their isk.

Please read better.

Exactly.

Meet another one

Me.

3 Likes

Unless you’re literally swimming in ISK, you’re almost always further ahead taking advantage of one or more of the deals (PLEX, Omega, extractors, etc.)

ISK/hr is very subjective and dependent on the activity, skill, training and ability - not to mention the required assets in terms of ships, implants and modules.

I mean you’ll make more money farming level 1 missions lol

The ores in exordium are tier 0 so you’re not really going to make enough to make it worth while

Definitely include me in that club as well…

3 Likes

Do you like spaceships? Do you like spreadsheets? Welcome to EVE.

1 Like

hi, same here… i play for fun.. and helping others.

3 Likes

It’s just a space with no pvp. There are people who play MMOs that don’t mind pvp although they are a minority.

But just because you prefer space with no pvp does not mean you are new or old player.

So calling it starter space is kind of stupid. No offense. And designing starter space is also stupid. There should just be space that appeals to different types of players and “being new” is not a player type since new players are not equal (some like pvp, some like mining, etc)

I agree the rookie chat is full of puzzled new players. Basically asking, Is this the same game? The few videos that show ships are not actually game play. For example, in the video posted at 52 second mark, is a Talwar exiting the station at ludicrous speed. Then we see it fire some shots and get hit as 2 Caldari frigates heal it. This is not actual gameplay.

First we all know, when you exit any station you creep up to speed. Then if you say, the Talwar is in warp, then how are any of these ships locking targets? The way the camera moves and the overall render, tells me the scene is a composistion ran through a rendering program, and not the game at all.

To all our “newbros” and “newgals” in the audience here. There is at no point you will see people working, walking, or assassinating people in the stations. I had fun making up John Rochard in the 3D character creator but he is only seen as a 2D icon in game, unless someone clicks his picture and requests the full 3D body.

They occur but you won’t see them unless you are told when and where. Often I get online and see Uedama had over 600 ships destroyed in the last hour. However this means, it is done and over with or so full of ships you can’t even get inside the system. If you happen to be in the system and witness such a battle, it will be a massive swarm of dots. Getting close enough to see a ship explode, will most likely be your own ship. Don’t blink or you will miss it.

I was told to check out the game trailer for NTE ( Neverness to Everness ) for the PS5. While consoles are not my thing, the person wanted to point out this trailer is actual gameplay mixed with cuts. I found it all a bit too chaotic for my taste, but it was an honest game trailer. While I do own a PS5, I seldom find time to play on it. I very much doubt I will ever buy NTE, it is not my style.

However I do own this game, and I can tell you everything you see here is actual gameplay. No BS.

Fly safe o7

1 Like

Except literally any new player will start out in Exordium

1 Like

People who don’t like PvP MMOs shouldn’t play EVE. They’re not going to be happy with us, and we don’t want them.

2 Likes

People who don’t like PvP MMOs shouldn’t play EVE

Why am i not sort suprised your killboard is empty and i guess this game isnt for Chribba then even tho theres a monument with his name in Amarr. Peace

2 Likes

Chribba did loads of PvP, maybe not shooty PvP, but market PvP etc.

Market pvp is still posdible in exotfioum

Yeah but its going to be far less effective, new players don’t have ISK, so all you can really do is try to scam them out of the few millions they have, you’ll probably make more with random contract scams in jita in a day than you will in exordium in a year

Market pvp is not just scams, in fact most people see the two as completely different. In fact Chribba never scammed anyone afaik.