Updates To Skill Training - live now on Singularity!

I personally don’t care about how many skill points a skill uses or needs, but I also don’t know why it would matter.
How long it takes is very good to know.
The date its finished doesn’t matter much to me (at least not yet, when a skill is months in the future then I will think about that. maybe).

What I need to know is:
How long it takes.
What skills are related to other skills, modules and ships. And how to stack them in order to get the ones I care about out of the way.
And soon (now) what attributes speed them up because I’m going to start looking at re-mapping mine and maybe using implants for getting some of the long ones done quicker.

I also want them to be easy to find, be either in alphabetical order or sortable in various ways, and because I’m unreasonable I would like a skill map like the one they have for ships (which I almost never use but should).

—Huge edit—

I figured out a few things, I’m not sure what yet. Rookie Help Chat is going to hate this thing. @Mike_Azariah only you can help us now!.

1 Like