Version 18.05 - General Feedback

Part of me wouldn’t be this antagonistic if in the last week the scope wasn’t running stories starting up the hype, if I didn’t have to reminded that their are new toys coming “soon” with the picture of one of the new ships on the launcher and if when I logged in I didn’t get the 2/3 of my client window the new trig chapter starting now !!! To me it feels like insult to injury ( a minor injury but an injury none the less)

edited for a little clarity I hope

2 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine
Are Emerging Conduits gone? If so, that’s fine. I’ll pivot. But it would be cool if we knew what was going on, instead of sitting here wondering if this is a bug or by design.

1 Like

Why are you Indy Cyno jam half of all low Security systems ?

There are invasions happening… but it really looks more like FW in the system there are EDENCOM and Trig sites the Invasion bar is now a “tug of war” but there are no Trig or EndenCom factions to join so unless there are standings changing which I haven’t heard this serves little purpose. EDENCOM ai aren’t even using the ships we’ve been shown in the videos.

I hate it when you talk. You always say stupid, incorrect things.

Im not sure if it´s my own computer, or something to do with the latest update, but I have some problems with sound. Specifically with ship sound effects, like the engine, or if I start a microwarpdrive, I cant hear that sweet “hmmmmMMMMM” :smiley:
Other one that is quite alarming actually, is weapon sound effects, and some alarms sound effects. Have to keep playing some more, since I just encountered this problem. An hour after the update, there were no problems what so ever. So maybe it is just my own computer. Well see.

4 Likes

Yes the sound is broken, in station no sound till you open something and it fades away to no sound again.

2 Likes

Completely agree…another wasted exercise to add to the long list of faults and errors in the game.

2 Likes

meh. so again a broken eve online o-o.
they should´ve tested it on sisi and making the server dev/gm only during the test time instead of trying to keep it super secret and … untested =w=

2 Likes

For me, the alarm and weapon sounds are biggest issues. I have not played that long, started about a month ago, but I already got used to use sounds of the game, to keep me informed about what is happening. This can be a big problem, and if it really is because of the update, they should try to fix it soon.

2 Likes

That is no big deal, all what you need is one ■■■■■■■ pc/notebook/whatever and vpn. probably one communication app like teams/skype/whatever. i(softwaredeveloper) working last two month from home with no issues.

For the first time in I-don’t-know-how-long, 1120 PLEX cost more than 10 skill extractors on Jita market. So, no.

ditto its really going out of hand for sure

2 Likes

My Chat windows wont combine??

ccp come on, give me your drugs, i want it, too. now you rename AGAIN modules, that you renamed 1 month ago? whats going on in your head?

3 Likes

bring da invul back…

3 Likes

I have to say I genuinely dislike the change of the names of modules to a standardized thing.
I feel like the game is losing personality this way and if personality and complexity aren’t the game’s main drives, I don’t know which things are.

7 Likes

especially with such an iconic name. its like renaming eve online into world of warcraft.

4 Likes

Want to talk about power creep? How about looking at how much faster everything is and how much time fleets just warp about trying to get into the optimal kiting position, rather than actually fighting?

True that. 17 years and no reactive shield hardener. Sad.

People gotta fly that Caldari Navy State Issue with bling fit in Sansha Space rather than just a T2 fit Navpoc, right?

Damn right. Without the Basilisk there is no fleet!

Must be, the devs read the forums after all, right? Oh, sorry, I was thinking reddit. :frowning:

Those waiting on Observatory citadels will know.

Flattening the stats on ships that are flown everywhere and aren’t racially specific is a good thing. Now if only CCP could be convinced to flatten the resist profiles of the mining ships too that would help out anyone who doesn’t hang out solely in caldari and minmatar space.

Until you wake up to find out all your stuff has been offline raided like in RUST.

It will get moved to stations until needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Constructive criticism. You do not have to change things that are fine as they are, especially not when you end up making people angry for no reason.

Adaptive Invulnerability Field - Change it back.
Nerfing Faction and some Deadspace resists - Seriously why? Rollback. The 20% flat resistance nerf is enough.
If anything buff some resist modules.
Tiericide; apply it to modules that need it. Don’t go changing names on rigs and modules that give us absolutely nothing, these modules doesn’t have “confusing” names to begin with.
Atleast ask the community first before rolling out these kinds of updates.

7 Likes