Version 19.04 - General Feedback

So, do you guys like what they’ve done to Pochven? How they’ve taken an interesting gameplay element that takes some effort to get into and trivialized it to the point of a generic experience?

Well, they’ll be doing that to Solitude and NPC 0.0 next.

I feel for you, I really do. I don’t live in Pochven, but I can totally appreciate the dynamics. But when you don’t speak out…

2 Likes

Not very happy with the Pochven standings changes. Just another case where you’ve got an interesting ecosystem for small groups willing to put in some effort, and they decide to totally kick it over for… what?

In addition to not addressing the huge number of gameplay breaking bugs and exploits in Pochven that the inhabitants have been hardcore lobbying them to fix since day one.

5 Likes

Please change the docking of the Dscan and Probe scan windows back to the left side of the system map.

I use my system map for tactical maneuvering, often in response to what I can see in my Overview. I appreciate an efficient UI, especially when my Overview shows flashing red and yellow things. My eyes constantly skip back and forth between my overview and my system map.

Now, instead of simply and comfortably gliding between the overview and an adjacent system map, my eyes now must jump over intrusive Scan windows.

3 Likes

No option to have Skilling Spree Above Full Screen

Poor things. Who’d have thought that minuscule standing gains for massive grind fests were a horrible thing AFTER the entire invasion community bashed CCP’s head over exactly this issue during the invasion. Instead of removing standing requirements, CCP should have made it easier to farm them to necessary levels. But that would have required development work from CCP instead of just lazy removal of features.

6 Likes

Plz let me have my probescanner as i want docked on the left side. why do u even do stuff like this??

8 Likes

So, half the people in the last quadrant decided to fight for Edencom and got royally screwed over with Pochven and their now worthless standings. Nobody learned their lesson from this and everybody dove head first into grinding Triglavian standings. Lulz.

2 Likes

I’m just going to add my voice to the chorus of “Why would you arbitrarily change the layout of the probe scanning interface??” – Please revert or make a way for people to swap to the left-hand layout we’ve spent years and years developing muscle memory for.

5 Likes

Removing all but the home system requirement really sucks for people trying to live out of Pochven. Given the site leech exploit, this really devalues the space.

Pochven went from a unique space with unique access considerations, having far too many access points. This update merely takes away from the space, and does not add anything to it.

At least make it so border system gates have no standing requirement, and/or remove home system filaments.

5 Likes

So now we can’t edit posts to correct things. What version of 1984 is this?

Found that you can Disable Light background for a stack just don’t do it to each tab but to the bar to the right that doesn’t have tabs.

Guess CCP don’t want people using the forums. Change the company name to CCCP?

3 Likes
  1. Why, when you take control of a structure does the probe scanning window decide to open ???

2. Why is there no option to make the scanning window transparent (like the stupid new buttons that you also added today to the other windows)

The solar system map no longer shows the green sphere/cone of the dscan range.

Removed standing requirements from Pochven loop gates to increase accessibility to the region. The standing requirements for Home Systems remain the same.

Please consider what this is doing for a lot of players. Now it’s just a slap across the face for all players who had to grind standings with the trigs. A lot of people invested quite a lot of (game)time, ships, isk etc for something that is now 99% useless.

Even worse, now it seems there are almost only downsides. Drifters, Drones and Edencom hate us now. While Edencom standings can be fixed, Drone and Drifter standings can not. And even then, players would have to invest (again) a lot of (game)time to get their Edencom standings back up.

If content would be more fleshed out this might be worth it, but now it’s just ■■■■■■■■. The only reason peopel grinded standings was to be able to jump gates and have pvp/pve content. Now everything was for nothing.

If CCP goes through with this change, they should give players the option to fix their standings with all factions in an easy way.

9 Likes

Pochven WAS the last real earned experience in this game
Those that fought like hell in the trig invasion,
Those that did the grind to 3.0 for gate access or 7.0 for complete access.
Those that made a home in pochven knowing that what we lose can never be recovered.

Today the floodgates were opened, anyone can deploy forces to Pochven from anywhere in the universe at any time with little-no preparation. We built our home and our methods around the region and it’s unique rules.

Today those people were betrayed by a buzzword CCP is adopting.
“Accessability”

9 Likes

EVE should have an option that allows us to choose a different color for the “right click menu” … so that we could select a different color from the other windows … making it standout !!!

Everytime I undock, on any client and from any station, my probe scan map is automatically opened, even though I close it before docking. Please fix.

Video of glitch: glitch after patch 19.04 - YouTube

Hello,

can someone PLEASE tell me how to un- ef the probing window? I dont see squat now, everything resets all the time, ALT+P does not bring the window up anymore and when I open it, I have to RECLICK everything.

Thank you CCP. At least that thing is 3D now and Jita has shiny undock.

Meanwhile, wormholers got boo´d.

Gj.

3 Likes

Some great QOL stuff in this patch.
Credit where credit is due.
the rock applause

1 Like

The new hangar in Jita looks really nice. There’s only one downside. It’s too bright. The light sources shining on the ship dock wash out any colors on certain ships like Gallente hulls.

yes disabling scanning for everyone will give us more real life time for sure!

1 Like