Version 19.06 - General Feedback

then write better so people don’t misunderstand :confused:

The Strong Veilguard Booster doesn’t have the info about industry.

The Strong Veilguard Booster Blueprint doesn’t have the correct picture.

1 Like

It wasn’t only that… I Beta tested Dust514 from the very beginning… it genuinely was brilliant at first. Well balanced, ran smoothly, worked fantastically until… the second wave of Beta testers arrived from games like COD and BF and a failed FPS I can’t remember the name of… after they arrived things very quickly got messed up because they whined about every little thing that beat them. Soon the new features added in got the same treatment and became almost useless so people stopped using them and the next thing got moaned about which got nerfed and so on and so forth… even the tanks which SHOULD be able to mush a person pretty easily got nerfed for mushing people too easily and became useless vs everything… It got so bad i stopped Beta Testing for them because there was no point and then in came micro transations which were so bad you couldn’t win unless you spent a fortune on them… really really stupid move.

1 Like

grafik

The timer display of the remaining time is a really nice example of bad color choices. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like the graphical overhaul. Yes, it can be bright sometimes, but it’s not difficult to adjust your client setting to bring the brightness levels down if you don’t want to. On the whole, its nice!

1 Like

Another big patch today without patch notes?

1 Like

It’s the usual patch after closure of an event, update of the dailies and removal of the event site related stuff.

1 Like

no bling but at least two hardwires , one for powergrid and one for missile rof . and 5k+ shields , didn’t you mean 5k+ total hp ?
i would have been happy with a utility high as you suggest , now putting a probe launcher on there seems like a wasted missile high point .

I pretty much agree with you, most of the graphics overhaul definitely looks amazing.

2 Likes

Since the graphics overhaul all my clients run a lot smoother for some reason. So I am definitely happy.

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed less lag and the environment scenes, like the Parade Fleet, load up much more quickly.

Also there’s less glare from the suns so I’m definitely happy about that.

1 Like

Ok, lets take a step back…

AFK…
So what…
Do you pay that persons sub or plex their account?
If not then shut up, let them play that way if a person so wishes…

Then mine around them, mine the rocks out from under them…or gank them.

Very easy.

But unless you are paying for that account one way or another…you, none of us…have the right to tell someone not to play AFK. Only advise on the danger of doing so.

2 Likes

Please make changes to the Orca so that the mining drones return to deliver the Ice or Ore and then require to be relaunched.

This should curb the AFK Mining…

1 Like

Replying to suggest maybe not to get so worried for a change request such as the above as it would be so low down the list of possible changes that really shouldn’t cause concern from anyone really.

oh im not worried about the change request…it might be a good thing. Either way it wouldnt affect me as i never play AFK.

But your insistence for the sole reason being AFK, and using RP for justification…
Meh, your pathetic and sound like a griefer…get a grip.

3 Likes

Dear CCP, please ignore this ridiculous suggestion that this individual keeps posting but for which they refuse to offer any rational argument and simply hide behind pathetic and childish role-playing nonsense.

That is what might be called a no change request.

1 Like

Ah, so you had no logical argument to make or support. Seems like you just wanted an excuse to namecall on someone, perhaps to feel better about yourself. I get it, but very weak argument for/against telling someone how they should play. In fact, you defeated any hopes of arguing beyond the sake of arguing by namecalling, but something tells me “being right” was never the intention.

in what way dipshit??

I told the guy I already do not mind the idea…

But if his only excuse is alleged AFK play…and then using his Roleplay:

as support for his excuse…

in a forum…where it is considerd to be OOC…meaning his context could easily be read as him just wanting to grief other players for whatever reason.

I for one do not tell my alliance mates they cant go AFK without docking up…but i shall advise them why they should not…because I am a ganker, I have been ganking since early 2011.

Difference between me and those like me and the others …I do not go chasing people into the forums, and/or RL with some imaginary LAw for some imaginary Universe.

Also btw @Ricky_Tock tell me how I told him how to play the game?
I did tell him to stop acting and sounding like a griefer…as well as telling him to stop telling people to absolutely not be AFK unless he was paying for their account.

3 Likes

You are strongly advocating that this other players stops playing the game the way he wants to. You want them to play like you play, instead of playing the way they enjoy, which involves rustling your jimmies. If you didn’t put your jimmies out there to rustle, you wouldn’t walk away emotional enough to start namecalling, which destroys any hope you have at a sound argument.

This is a social game. Plus, this is a General Feedback thread on the latest patch, not a thread about AFK mining or how one should or should not play. There’s an Orca thread in General Discussion for you to continue the namecalling and emotional debates. Seems like the other player made a suggestion and you jumped to judge it with your opinions. Yeesh.

General feedback: nerf the Orca.

Any suggestions pertaining to AFK problems or for nerfing the Orca or for changing Mining Drone behavior needs to be posted in the sub-forum ‘Player Features and Ideas’, not to be constantly posted here in this thread which, by the way is for feedback about the latest game patch.

Also I don’t think there’s any problems with the Orca or Mining Drones so I say no to any proposed changes to them.

3 Likes