Version 19.09 - Known Issues

ed0206cacd108409566ba75364295aad
What the hell is this ?
Is this a “NEW FEATURES” not in the patch note, or the proof of your incompetent ?

6 Likes

Imgur: The magic of the Internet they are all over lol.

1 Like

Hello, Escalation window in Exploration tab of agency is broken for a lot of players in my allaince (atleast).
Other tabs are opening but escalations are stuck in a loading esque window.

Already did.

Could you try verifying your shared cache?
You can do this by opening the launcher settings (small cog in the top right) > Tools/Cache > Shared Cache > Verify

1 Like

So what do these new drones do? Am I missing something?

MissingIcon

Katana, same sh#t appeared in some lowsec systems. Did ESS itself appeared in your wormhole?

Is ESS UI (though not the banks themselves) showing up for (some) high, low, and j-space systems working as intended?

Assuming my overview is working correctly, not yet I haven’t found them.
We can now have true passive ISK in the wormhole ?!?!?!

1 Like

Yeah, new UI tool for everybody, you can hide it by clicking on it’s icon, just like all the other ones in the top left corner of the screen.

Elsebeth, at least one function works – bounties were deducted by 1/3 or so. ‘Next payout time’ is in 40 minutes, so I still don’t know, will I have my money back.

1 Like

Yea, in W-space it is. But in L-space it looks like paid UI tool :slight_smile:

Same here. Switching from EVE in Fullscreen to Win 10 or to another account Mouse is laggy. Framerate drops.

And the fan on my graphic card also spinning faster. on switching from Fullsreen to Win10 and back.

2 Likes

Are ESS’s in Highsec meant to be a thing? No mention in the patchnotes but it appears they are there

2 Likes

All good crisis averted :slight_smile: Eve Online in Linux playable again thanks to the latest Proton upgrade (Steam). Some good nerds have also come up with workarounds for other Linux implementations of EVE.

2 Likes

Heya
There is an issue that im encountering on TQ, which was already happening on the Singularity server.
Whenever i open a client with the Display settings “Full screen” my monitor gets switched from 144Hz to 50Hz and the transition from tabbing out from a client to another client or outside of eve takes a few seconds, but if i use “Window Mode” its perfectly fine, though this did not occur before the patch.

Im using an RTX video card with latest updates.

2 Likes

Same on a Strix 2080S-A8G-GAMING (GeForce Game Ready Driver v496.13, 2021-10-12).

Seemingly random (and persistent) framerate drops to 30fps, with a high latency of > 30ms.
Alt-Tabbing issues the same. As you say, instant leap into a black screen (3.5-5.5 seconds for me). No option to Alt-Tab through valid targets, as immediately switches window.

Grrr. lol

Edit. Typo. Can’t spall toady :wink:

Hello, everyone,

We are seeing the Encounter Surveillance System (ESS) Banks unintentionally appearing across New Eden in systems other than Null security space. Please be advised that this isn’t only a visual bug, and when the ESS Main and Reserve banks activate, they do start to operate as they would normally in Nullsec by collecting a percentage of the bounties into the respective vaults.

Our priority is to resolve this problem and prevent the ESS banks from activating in unintended locations. The team is actively testing a fix that will be released to Tranquility as soon as possible.

We will keep you up-to-date on the situation here and via EVE Status Twitter.

Thank you!

4 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine

status messages above HUD, like following:

ORBITING something something
APROACHING something something
WARPING blah blah blah

disappear suddenly, with no apparent reason. No manipulation was able to fix it other than restarting Eve. After restart messages come back, but can disappear again out of blue.

CLARIFICATION: pressing “orbit target” does accomplish orbit, but status is not showing up as orbiting.
It should say: “ORBITING SUCH and SUCH”
This is NOT A MINOR BUG !!! Important for speed tanking !!!
same thing for warping and approaching, no status for any state. After relog status returns, but disappears again apparently randomly.

1 Like