Version 19.09 - Known Issues

Bug, Modules stuck ON.
Found a bug in Abyssal Deadspace. Modules could not be turned OFF. After switching on->off the icon turned blinking red and nothing, waited a long time. Switched position of module and it was green and still running “in the background”.
Tried using Overload on/off and that couldn’t be turned off as well. So modules burned out and lost my ship.

@Knett
“Bug, Modules stuck ON.
Found a bug in Abyssal Deadspace. Modules could not be turned OFF. After switching on->off the icon turned blinking red and nothing, waited a long time. Switched position of module and it was green and still running “in the background”.
Tried using Overload on/off and that couldn’t be turned off as well. So modules burned out and lost my ship.”

i seen that and reported looong time ago, nothing was done apparently. Close EVE and relog, of course it can be fatal in Abyss

I just remembered some details:

I seen that with MUTAPLASM MODIFIED MODULES
was your module red?
if i used abyss AB it failed to turn on, it would stuck in blinking state but would not turn on unless i relog.
Even if i exited abyss, docked station, no matter what i did AB was blinking like it was on but would not turn on. Only relog helped.
However it was true only for red modules.
T1, T2, and Green or blue modules this did not affect.
So i stopped using modified modules ever since, even though i only seen them behave like that in Abyss.

This issue has now been resolved and no ESS banks should activate outside of Nullsec.

3 Likes

I have been unable to login using the launcher, the client starts to load but just stays minimized and wont open ( Ive waited a long time!)
Because of this Im trying to run eve anywhere which usually works great but… this logs in fine but the daily reward Claim button is not clickable, well nothing is clickable. Ive tried 3 laptops and 2 different omega accounts, support ticket raised. Please help :slight_smile:

Shoddy work again on so many levels. Things that us players notice in the first seconds or minutes but somehow your internal testing or QA (lol) never noticed it. It’s unprofessional and after so many years it gets tiring.

8 Likes

May I suggest that with Escalations currently being unrunnable due to the agency window being fubar that the 24 hour timer for them be paused until this issue is resolved?

Agree with pausing escalations

amen!

@CCP_Dopamine “no ESS banks should activate outside of Nullsec”

2 Likes

Same here. I have the GeForce RTX 2070 (also latest drivers). I did read their very short blurb about adjusting the frame rate or whatever from windowed to full screen. Not sure it that has anything to do with the latest issue. However, I too have about a 4-5 second black screen between ALT+Tab between characters. Highly frustrating and I only have two toons…forgot 5 or 6. I’d never play this game if that were the case. Even at 2…very very frustrating as you can’t even fleet warp and catch a smaller ship from warping out if you wanted to stop it.

1 Like

i did that, nothing changed :frowning:

Was there an update I missed on Marauders in terms of active targets? I’ve been looking through the notes, but don’t see anything on it. While in bastion, I used to be able to target 12. Now I can only target 10 regardless. Anyone know anything about that one?

1 Like

yes pls, we need a workaround to this problem while CCP fix it

I would suggest that CCP pay us the maximum Loot drop as compensation, for being unable to run the escalations :yum:

i better get sending tickets on my other toons that cant run them either :slight_smile:

Not resolved. This is after a relog.

4 Likes

I don’t think Bastion ever increased the amount of targets. An 'Auto Targeting System I" however does passively increase it by 2. Maybe you used to fit one of those?

1 Like

They said no more will activate, I guess that means any that are active will run the full course of the timer.

would be nice to have an update about the escaltions

1 Like

ESS banks in hisec are still operational and collecting.

1 Like