Version 19.11 - General Feedback

I got Checking for Launcher version… message and can’t even log in … rebooted my computer twice, used VPN, re boot my internet connection… still same :frowning:

More garbage. You people just don’t listen. The pcu will continue to fall.

13 Likes

Fitting window no longer fits on a 1366x768 resolution display which meets EVE’s official system requirements. It also automatically “snaps” to being adjacent the sidebar menu thing when selecting ships which slides it partway off the edge of my screen.

Edit: Which is notably as bad as the new skill window not fitting vertically either. Please fix both.

7 Likes

Gas Cloud Harvester I Blueprint
Not seeded yet?

1 Like

what do we need for the Orca again the Industrial Core ??

2 Likes

Have you checked pirate NPC null sec? These BPO come from there and only from there (except for 2 Thukker stations in high sec). That was the case for the previous gas cloud harvesters at least.

REDNES

The default width has just increased a bit. You can make the left hand side smaller by dragging the line between the center window and the left panel, and then it should be the same width as before.

6 Likes

Okay thank you! That does the trick!

grafik

These tooltips in the fitting window really need more information, like cycle time, harvest amount, residue probability, amount per second. Just like normal weapons have much more information available, and even normal mining lasers show much more detailed information in the tooltip.

REDNES

9 Likes

My main point is it is at odds with what they say they are trying to do. Also giving it less CPU and more power grid makes no sense at all to me, the bottle neck for fitting was CPU, now it is even worse.

Seems more like poor wording.

The SP Reimbursement is “old SP - new SP”: 13,568,000-11,776,000=1,792,000
So the maximum potential SP Reimbursement is 13,568,000 the minimum if you had all skills maxed and max the new ones is 1,792,000.

1 Like

Yes please. Same information we have on the strip miners.

Now, the big ■■■■■■■■ has arrived …thx CCP.
This is the worst change in EVE game I have ever seen, in my 11 years of EVE game play.
This are no improvements or balancing stuff, it’s like always … just nerfing the game and reducing our players income. I won’t comment any statement about the changes because it’s pointless and it doesn’t work. The next reason to quit this game. You did so bad … CCP !!!
I’m sooo disappointed :disappointed:

13 Likes

wow now I can not fit 2 Ice harvesters II on my Skiff wtf
13:12:42 Info To bring Ice Harvester II online requires 86.36 cpu units, but only 64.65 of the 415.01 units that your computer produces are still available.

1 Like

Sorry… I guess, I took the wrong words, …CCP censors me.
I mean, of course… the big crap. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Did they forget to put the “industrial Reconfiguration” skill book needed for the Orca on the market? I don’t see it.

Another thing to actually make the mining experience better and alleviate the frustration that you created with this rubbish patch would be to finally, after DECADES, show asteroid brackets in space if the brackets setting for the overview has them activated. Right now and for the last 2 DECADES, you only see the bracket of an asteroid if you click it. This needs to change to make it easier to figure out where which kind of rock is and to make it easier to actually be able to click on a rock from afar because the hitboxes of the tiny rocks are very hard to get.

The game already tracks the position of the brackets in the tactical overlay because it shows the lines coming from the roids to the overlay plane.

Speaking of the TacOverlay: You should also unify the tactical overlay lines. When I am in a ship in space and have roids in my overview, the lines are very faint. But for some inexplicable reason when I am looking at the same field from the control seat of a structure, the same lines are much stronger and more pronounced. Just why?

REDNES

3 Likes

T1 gas harvesters are terrible and don’t seem to match the logical progression compared to other t1–>t2–> faction. they both have less volume mines and MORE cycle time.

So they reeled in the top miners, the ones who mined oppressive amounts, meaning they oppressed other miner’s efforts, and the ones who were the most AFKish. They made the barges and exhumers far safer to use. The only ones whining are null blockers and people who run an oppressive alt army. NORMAL miners GAIN from this.

Also, loving the plan import/export.

9 Likes

Should the ‘Mercoxit Ore Processing’ skill have been removed with the others and bundled into one of the new skills ?

I still have it in my skill list, but I can’t do anything with it. Its only at lvl 4, but I can’t apply skill points / add it to my queue…