Version 19.11 - General Feedback

Looks like the bonus for the Miasmos still applies to an ore hold, but the new hold type is a mining hold so maybe that’s why the bonus isn’t being applied.

Procurer alignment is now over 18 seconds, wth,–slower than most battleships. What a huge punishment for players paying attention, and completely in the wrong direction.

16 Likes

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I actually agreed with the reduction of available minerals in space. It has made caps/super caps more expensive to produce and therefore you don’t see a dime a dozen everywhere. Also it appears big alliances are more reticent to just throw a titan wall at a problem.

I wish they would reduce it even more, so we can get back to sub cap fleets and have Caps/Super Caps be what they were supposed to be… a powerful support character yet not the main character in the movie.

3 Likes

Hey I wouldn’t mind a hull tanked Proc… only problem is that (going Tech IIs instead of faction modules) a damage control and a single renforced bulkhead with shield ahrdeners in the mids, the EHP is still lower aftre the patch

2 Likes

There was talk of getting an extra hi-slot on the Orca to fit the new core…If not can we get a boost to shield transfer strength? Pretty please?

2 Likes

Could you guys at CCP atleast standartize weither the old numbers are to the left or right of new numbers in table’s.
God so confusing to keep having to look on top … is this old or new number?

3 Likes

Hi EvE Team,
Ship simulation was buggy , after a full reboot it works…
Madeagle

I received no isk reimbursement for skill books or anything else for that matter, what I did receive was 5 copies of the same bloody BPO, I now have:

5 copies of Coherent Asteroid mining crystals BPO.
3 copies of Complex Asteroid mining crystals BPO.
4 copies of Simple Asteroid mining crystals BPO.

and what use is that exactly? if I want copies I can just make them, What I would like is the isk back for the cost of those lost and the isk back for the cost of efficiency training the BPO’s and the option to have the new book skilled up to the level of the originals.

why does my training cue now have 50 days on it for skills I already had? and you told us we would get full skill points refunded and that the cost of the new skills would actually leave us with some spare points to put elsewhere.

I have a blank personal assets window

I sit here shuffling on my seat, why you may ask? well because I feel as usual CCP has rammed a very spikey cactus right up my arse and ripped us off again.

It feels, as usual, the game has been balanced in favour of the mega alliances over the players.

5 Likes

God so confusing to keep having to look on top … is this old or new number?

The values for New and Old for the Capital Industrial cores have now been swapped in their tables in the patch notes so that they do not cause any confusion.

2 Likes

Dont make the default size larger than EVEs stated minimum screen res. Basic list of EVEs specifications get lost somewhere?

1 Like

its more about ore type groupings and forcing us industrialists and miners who had every mining crystals BPO to build create BPCs and invent and build t2 we now have to buy 12-13 new bpos and train just to get back to where i was with ore and thats before i look at moon ores ice and gas

I agree Resources being scarce is actually good for profits. It’s just people in EVE were sitting on stock piles. We needed the game to work through that. Should have just left Scarcity in place for a decade.

It’s the Rattati design philosophy in action, the players should only be punished and never rewarded.

“All sticks and no carrots” - @CCP_Rattati

12 Likes

I’m a bit disappointed in type C crystal waste numbers. For some reason I imagined the residue would be huge, but it takes the new yield modified by x0.2 and then multiplying that by 29.

But wait, I was pretty sure the devs told us that the EHP and mining yield for all ships would be “greatly increased”…

You mean that turned out not to be true?

SjFKG3o

11 Likes

so, as expected, endurance are f…d. or simply mining crystals don’t work properly
(throw tears and deep-deep hate) great job CCP :cry:

this is a ■■■■ patch, we don’t want shitty waste mechanics, get rid of it, stop ruining the game we love, you clearly do not listen to the player base, we ■■■■■■■ rioted in jita because enough is enough, ■■■■ scarcity, ■■■■ your attempt at introducing more scarcity but claiming its the “age of prosperity” give us something to be excited about… STOP ■■■■■■■ US CCPLEASE

15 Likes

They clearly half implemented the changes, nerfed speed and shield and removed all bonuses, then decided they were not going to change them any more and forgot to revert the changes so we now got a nerfed ship with no bonuses at all.

Why I’m annoyed is that it was obvious what had happened the first time I sat in my ship, and no one in testing had the courtesy to new players to do the same.

3 Likes

I think they assumed every barge would have a rock scanner and no more than 1 shield hardener per barge in which case they’re right if we are fitting them that way.

the problem that i use endurance on test server a day-two before today’s change. all worked as intended (on test server).

another problem - asteroids is way to bigger than mining range. wtf?! i can not approach the asteroid. that just great… visual i have 15 km to asteroid, but i can not approach, i am already in a asteroid, and i can not mine.
love and flowers to CCP. :gift_heart:

4 Likes