Version 20.06 - General Feedback

I don’t have any technical issues, but also nothing looks any different. Where are those graphical improvements hiding?

I even warped to an ore site since a picture of an asteroid was used in the dev blog. Don’t see those new textures, it’s the same blurry rock. Nebulae also look the same. I play on high details.

I am in a c5 wormhole system. Is j-space excluded from the improvements?

It is a beautiful summer day here in the Pacific Northwest and I drop in to get info on the next events, updates, etc. only to find rafts of snark.

Are y’all so small you have to unload on people like this? How about having respect for the community here? Maybe you want you live / operate in a place where people discharge their spleens when life becomes a tiny bit inconvenient. You drag us all into the gutter when you do so.

FYI. You don’t look smart. You are not helping. You are just selfishly harping away stroking your ego as you go. I’m surprised no one has demanded to speak with the supervisor.

So… help out or go home.

7 Likes

Am I going to get AIR rewards now for everything that I do? I just came back from some time in nature and had my market client running all the time. I had 5 rewards for something. ISK and a skill book “Broker Relations”, which I already have at V.

It maybe a nice idea that you want to give newbies freebies but could you at least not spam people with stuff that they already have?

REDNES

1 Like

AIR rewards for forum PvP activity when? :thinking:

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Everything is so ridiculously :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: (dark) now.

Amarr before patch:

Amarr after patch (also JFC that LENS FLARE, ugh):

Amarr with something blocking the sun (which happens often just playing normally):

Maybe there is an in-lore reason: the amarrian god left their realm and it is a literal dark age for them now. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

System information: macOS systems (one 2015 rMBP on 10.14, one 2020 M1 on 11.4)

Observed twice: mid-warp client lockup

Observed repeatedly:

• delay in right-click menu appearing, ~1s
  • delay in radial menu appearing, ~1s

ACP button disregards previous Neocom all blink off setting

1 Like

System information: macOS, 2020 M1 on 11.4

Probe scan window
Filter down to only show ships
Combat scan
Probe scan window filter results after scan have anoms and cosmics selected

Best option if u have bugs
Making room

3 Likes

PLease i beg you , make it back like it was before update.
My other client account freezez in black screen completly.

It’s hard to appreciate the new background without seeing much of it.

@chez1962 sorry, wasn’t meant to be a reply to you :confused:

Update: Updated the graphic card driver, now there is this green nebula everywhere… :green_heart:

1 Like

Noticed this too, on Windows.

what happened to the GPU selection in the graphic settings?

1 Like

I would agree with some PvP training would be cool, but you would need people to do that as hinted in the name. Maybe a few free ships with filaments for new players only proving grounds, not sure how you would attempt to work this.

Eve is far from a UPvP Sandbox, more of a mix of exploration, PvE and PVP, economy, and industry. So it is one part, of many parts. But I think I get what you are saying, it is the one element missing training, but it is hard to train that through code.

And yes people see things differently, kind of what makes us all humans I think. But opinions are opinions, overall patch here fro what I can tell is pretty good and appreciated.

JJ

1 Like

Hit the Esc button, go over to graphics I believe and make sure you have the settings turned up. If you system is optimized for performance and not quality it is a huge difference in what the Eve Universe looks like.

JJ

1 Like

the option am looking for is not there, its got nothing to do with gpu performance

Noooooooo don’t uninstall…
before giving me your stuff.

3 Likes

That’s the new raytracing. It’s just tracing in ultraviolet.

1 Like

Interesting. I doubt it was intended, but a dark aesthetic would make space seem more dangerous and scary. Honestly, I kind of like it.

Also, yes, please get rid of the lens flare. I mean people have been complaining about glare for years, and CCP responded by adding to it?

sigh.

Sooo… from ‘EVE Evolved’:

Have you changed the way EVE handles sound so that you can have sound on when you’re with a fleet without killing your framerate?