Version 20.07 - Known Issues

Morning CCP Team,

May I ask if there is an update on this issue?

Many thanks.

Trade Window fails to complete trades advises that items changed during the trade. Also unable to open Customs Offices to Do PI have completed multple Cache resets without any luck. PLEASE FIX! or atleast cnduct better testing when you make changes!

5 Likes

I have found a workaround to the PI issue and that is to use the Browser client. It seems to be working fine there.

CWKB5X(}EC5LLHS}}J1S
You cannot preview how much volume the item is going to take anymore after this patch.
Also when you open inventory of current ship, the window will not be shown unless you click the inventory icon several times on Neocom.

you may ask but THERE IS NO UPDATE on this issue

and i bet there wont be

back in the days when u made a stuck petition u ended up with a actual dev who was looking at code

now it might be just a guy who know less about everything than the average eve player lol :rofl:

Well, I hope they will surprise you.
I can’t play the game because of what they did in the patch, so I can just wait for a fix or ask for a refund.
CCP are offering a paid service, so it’s up to them to fix issues.

getting repeated disconnects on different chars after approx 2mins gameplay average.

Any update about the clone error ? I’d like not to have my clones in structures getting destroyed when it’s taken offline…

Photon UI bug:
After DT today (2022-08-10) I can no longer drag an MTU from ship Inventory and drop it in space - have to r-click MTU and Launch for Self. Turning off Photon UI and can drag and drop MTU as normal.

Behaviour in Photon UI was fine before DT on 2022-08-10.

1 Like

Map change still dont work.

that’s obviously great. but how much SP do i need to spend to get level 4 instead of level 5?

It would be handy to get back the info on the small “inject skill points” window, saying exactly how many SP are required for the next level, as it used to (especially for skills already partially trained) …

compare it to you having researched a bpo for ME, make a copy, and it doesn’t show how much “water” exactly goes into your build. Just provide enough of it and “it” will take what it needs… :crazy_face:

Anyway, 4 (non-Photon UI) bugs fixed, 75 still to go.

Any update on the progress of this one? Its holding up all of my new pilot’s development.

…and 7 new ones indroduced.

Wait - are you dreaming? Does it appear to you that CCP gives a single ■■■■? I can’t see that, they are holding ppl hostage that play the game for almost 20 years and count on those to stick around for a little while longer so they can squeeze the last dollar out of it…

This game is going to die a slow and boring death while half witted minds are killing the last good spirit of EVE or something. ^^

2 Likes

Hello today. What about our problem with Jump Clones? 2nd day all who posted this issue cant play game and you still not even sign it in the issue list. Well done CCP. Is it our work to fix bugs? Before this patch all worked correctly. Asking you again - please FIX it as fast as you can. (Read in topic about it).

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to know when the problem with jump clones is going to be fixed, as I’m still unable to play and Customer Support is not responding to my inquiries.

Many thanks.

Oh boy can’t even imagine how many support requests they might be facing after each such “successful” patch deployment. :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :upside_down_face:

To be frank, I think you are pretty much right, but at the moment I’m a paying customer, so I expect them to fix it or to give me a refund.

1 Like

Oh boy can’t even imagine how many support requests they might be facing after each such “successful” patch deployment.

No matter how much. We pay money for game and we cant play because of this critical bugs (cant change JC - cant play). Everything we whant - reaction fast as possible. Thats all we need. Cheers.

P.S. If so many problems with patches after deploy - need to be tested harder before plant on TQ.

1 Like