Version 21.02 - General Feedback

Well even if i knew that this is coming i still don’t like this Photon UI and don’t need it, meh… :sob:

Ok i must admit that some work has been done from the last time i’ve tried it. So now it’s not 50% wasted space there, maybe only 10-30, dependent on a selected window. Don’t know, maybe i would get used to it.

Currently i don’t have much time to test, but the first thing that i’ve noticed as a trader: terrible coloring scheme for market orders, and some quick workaround that i’ve found:

1: shades of green

1. Select custom colorblind mode and turn off cyan

And the good old distinct difference returns:

CCP - can it be changed back without colorblind mode and turning off some of the colors in the entire game? I’m not colorblind, but when you click trough too many orders it quickly became the same blurry-green as the grey road for a tired truckdriver. Why did you even changed that?
Or maybe i’m missing something and it could be easily done? Not used to it yet, I’ll try it again tomorrow.

P.S. Oh and there’s this light background for chat window always turning on whenever i stack a new chat window to it :rage:

23 Likes