Version 21.06 - Havoc - Known Issues

This in itself isn’t a bad goal, obviously. I just wish they’d try to accomplish this with actually great ingame experiences instead of skinner boxes and fomo features.

3 Likes

Yeah, I finally realized I had to open the Opportunities window at least once in order for the notification to then occure. It is as if the Opportunities systems isn’t loading on character login now, and only when the window opens the features finally loads up (I can close the window after opening it, then do my stuff and the notifications will come in).

A new bug introduced with March 12 patch that presumably fixed other stuff on the Opportunities window. This can’t be “as intented”

1 Like

Is it also part of the update to restrict access to the game from different Countries?
Now if I don’t use VPN I can’t access the game… it’s not fair
There are many people here who have bought omega time. Do you really want to lose so many customers?

Great. Chat servers are wonky again. Haven’t had that in a short while.

2 Likes

Do we have a new capital ship hangar in NPC stations now? No visible player ship, no turning camera at all, just empty dark void.

On top of that the station ad screens create glaring oversaturated brightness on the ship-hulls.

3 Likes

I encountered a new bug. The game turned off all of the modules on my ships in high sec systems near Hek. Attempting to turn them on pulled up arguments such as " you are attempting to activate a passive module." As i got this glitch in a hauler, it means warping, taking a stargate, and all other content is prevented.
Currently i am stuck in game as I cannot fly my ship or turn the modules on (cargo expanders) to recover the state. Making matters more annoying, the ability to even report a bug froze the entire game. Attempting to relog into the game made the entire bottom of the UI disappear.

1 Like

The name of this NPC depends on the language used by the first player to discover it

Is it just me or do some NPC stations do not have the STation Service panel any longer when you dock? I am in a Black Rise station and every day when I dock there after DT, there is no SSP.

1 Like

For a few days now, the launcher does not update something™ during DT but after the server was already up and accessible again. This leads to really annoying station service restrictions and requires client restarts. Just now, I could not transfer drones from my item hangar into the drone bay of my ship. I had to restart the client to trigger the launcher’s cleanup process to be able to do that. :thinking:

1 Like

Another day, another instance of sluggish chats after DT and a broken launcher. :clap:

My Local is completely dead on one char, very delayed (several system changes before it updates) on another, and probably properly functioning on yet another character.

1 Like

You have to give them credit, they maintain a constant dependable measure of quality… or lack of, you can confidently know what to expect day after day. :wink: :smirk: :psyccp:

3 Likes

Chat not working for some clients ???

yes. chat have some troubles last 2-3 days i think. but ccp havent any reports

Don’t worry CCP will gaslight us all about the chat issues and mark it as fixed. “No it’s definitely your issue not ours” rather than taking the people running the chat servers on a potato in a hole in north Korea.

2 Likes

chat servers = amazon servers.

Can someone confirm they get guristas escalation from Hideaway and Refuge since the current event started? I haven’t got any luck in a long while. I already despise RNG, but I hope the event isn’t interfering with normal anomalies on top of that.

1 Like

This Game Crashing bug at Keepstars while having enabled Shadow Quality and Shader Quality drives me crazy… only Solution atm is Turn off Shadow and Shader Quality set to Medium…
Pls fix this!

Not even mentioned in the Bugs! Not all people play at Patato Mode…

thx

1 Like

New Opportunities bug. It keeps telling me on all chars. who have done a portion of an activity, that I have unclaimed rewards, while I no unclaimed rewards. This char, for instance, has 4/5 signatures scanned, which obviously doesn’t give me a reward.

7 Likes

Yep same here with all accounts CCP at it again

I changed my corporate logo, like 2 weeks ago and all my ships still display the old logo.

2 Likes