Version 21.06 - Havoc - Known Issues

So, judging from patch notes nothing is fixed?

I can’t make ISK in my playstyle without the local player listing. I explo in null usually, and rely on Local to know the kinds of pilots in system with me. I would lose too many ships to profit without a chat so I’ve been sat in station since the bug started.

1 Like

As someone who frequently dives into jspace… why do you need local for that?

Because I do not frequently dive jspace. We do not all want to have the same type of experience. Eve is a relaxing game for me, that simply is not how I play. Also I just explained the costs to my profits I would incur. You deal with different issues and can fit and play differently in jspace.

All the reasons I avoid Jspace apply now to null, while null retains the gatecamps and other dangers. If I wanted to be full of anxiety all the time or risk ships I would explo in WH.

jspace has higher rewards because it has a higher risk, some players just want less reward for less risk, and that’s fine

1 Like

+1 on this. I had to redo my PI changes multiple times on one of my chars because the submit button and close X disappeared.

Explo in null pays better than in jspace though.

Anyone else having massive issues after today’s patch? F9 map doesn’t load, rightclicking objects resets themouse onto your ship, can’T jump gates atm.

1 Like

I thought it was just me

Having the same in HS, Jel and Ardene the same

Today’s downtime patch completely borked things.

It is impossible to warp to gates, from overview or in space. Right click menu simply stopped working.

We literally can’t play the game.

Another successful deployment. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:psyccp:

6 Likes

Radial still working?

nope.

Not for gates. It works for other items in overview but if you want to leave system, tough luck haha!

Cluster shutdown initiated.

OP Success.

1 Like

Let’s see what it does.

That’s what we get when the test sever was closed… the main server becomes the test server

4 Likes

can warp to gates again
but chat is blanc

ЦЦП, алоэ! Вы снова обосрались, как слышно? Приём!

Чаты снова не работают

1 Like