Version 22.01 - Equinox - Known Issues

They moved it to the bottom in an amazing feat of coding.

1 Like

The ambient sounds in space have become very loud (as if there is a hurricane constantly around the ship), although the settings have not changed since the last patch.

1 Like
1 Like

EVE Hoover v1.0

directional scan no longer works on asteroid belts , instead focuses on your own ship.
track , look at , 5degree directional holding V key , all focus on own ship. r.click asteroid belt gives option to look at your own ship.
bug repā€™d anyone else have this problem , i see nothing on forums ā€¦ ;p

3 Likes

Do you sexually identify as veldspar ?

(We see you rockin. We hatin.)

2 Likes

Lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah, i noticed that too a week or three agoā€¦still happening to me actually, damnit

All my cargo containers are missing billions of items

/edit; I have made a mistake yesterday with a station trade and it was before the downtime.

It was not a contract issue as I had throught about my actions over the past day in Eve Online.
I am sorry if I caused unnecessary testing.

It has started to become clear as the morning progresses.

Hey!

If you could please file a bug report and either post the report number here or DM it to me, that would be greatly appreciated. I was unable to recreate this with rudimentary testing, so having extra datapoints would be extremely helpful.

2 Likes

I did some missions from the Opportunities window, I received 25k SP from yesterday and today.
I allocated the SP to Medium Blaster Specialization which had 14d 16h.
My 25k SP are gone but the skill is still showing 14d 16h
I spent 25k SP for nothing! :sob:

Edit. Will not log in for 14d 16h

• The amounts of Isogen and Mexallon required for construction of Capital Clone Vat Bay, Capital Doomsday Weapon Mount and Capital Jump Bridge Array have been reduced by 10%.

Capital Clone Vat Bay appears to have had its Tritanium requirement lowered, not Mexallon.

1 Like