Oh nice, extended DT AND now chats are borked. Local does not update the user list. GREAT.
This is like a forever problem in the game. I don’t expect it to be fixed for years, if at all.
ESS changes are trash. Let me use my Vargur again ffs, wtf is wrong with you people?
This patch has been a smashing success. Since DT, I had 3 client crashes and disconnects. That’s more than in the last 3 months combined, and I have not even undocked yet. Really great work, CCP.
New day with “unexpected” startup and patch launch issues? Regularity intensifies.
You are thrilled to release something where you’ve changed things that weren’t broken and continued to promote blatant “specials” that actually don’t appeal to the modern day player. Job well done.
Event is bugged. On one Account convoys were not shown on 100%, but on 10%. And on different accounts the numbers dont match. 1 convoy on one account 2 convoys on second account. Massive delay in the agency.
You want feedback?
I just repackaged and sold my Kronos.
Great stuff with the SKINR rewards. I cannot even preview the colors or patterns on a ship or at least in a bigger scene to see if this is at all worth the chore.
So, I got this notification AGAIN, opened the map AGAIN and AGAIN was greeted with no discernable indicator where such a convoy would be. The indicators MUST be implemented for the Classic Map as well.
These notifications are useless if they only work in a map that does not help with playing the game and only sabotages you when you try to use it.
I'm incredibly disappointed with "Operation Nemesis."
I've been trying to reach at least one convoy for days now, but it's simply impossible.
3 units per hour for 30,000 players? Are you serious? The last one disappeared two and a half minutes after it spawned!
It feels like the developers are just teasing anyone who might want to participate :(
Something is very wrong with the current event campaign. I am unable to claim the omega track items retroactive as usual after upgrading to omega…
EDIT: my mistake…was supposed to go to the issues thread…will replicate there…
which means they will be demolished around 16:30 UTC on Monday, 22 September. You are invited to observe the demolition and help clear the field of salvage as we harvest some botters’ ‘hard’ work.
Announcing this ON the day it happens is already funny. Considering subjecting players to a structure grind in 10 % tidi as a good experience is hilarious. Trying to grab loot from scatter containers that may or may not appear in tidi. Priceless.
At first, I thought this was just part of CCP’s hyper-nationalism and microscopic worldview that only accidentally includes EU in events by virtue of timezone, but I am now convinced this is pure genius on the part of CCP. The experience is going to be awful, so announce and schedule it such that the vast majority of players will not even know about it until it’s over. In this way, you generate REEEEE due to FOMO (which is good press) instead of ARRRGH due to mechanics frustrations and bugs (which is bad press). Well-played.
Sounds like someone thinks they play during the peak time, but doesn’t realize that the peak time was hours ago (and during when the event actually happened).
Hilariously funny in my timezone - announcement only available after event was over.
Weekend is approaching and so are the unexpected downtime extensions and startup limbos. ![]()
… mumbling curse words … grrrr
Sept 30 0616 UTC - Player count is now 11,589 and continues dropping for 40 minutes now. Players can’t validate logging on and the onine players are losing connections when jumping their gates.
Seems to work again.
Thanks to SHub crap I am already at 1600+ scanned sigs in the last 30 days. With the coming Crimson Shartfest, I expect this to spike to 3000 signatures (based on previous years). I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this atrocious chore and grindfest of just ignoring any sig related to this event.

