War Dec Abuse, Driving Small Alliances and New Players Away

Other players are entitled to a different opinion without someone like you threatening to drive them from the game. So until ISD or CCP intervene in posts like this…

How about you go and grow the ■■■■ up?

You are continually writing about derailing, buy you know, you are absolutely right Eve need deraling because in this 15 years world video gaming went futher and Eve stay in same place where it was 2003. :laughing:

Look I don’t care if you stay around and play a game you don’t actually like because of the remote chance that it will one day completely change and transform into a carebear utopia.

I just think there are probably a lot of other games that would fit better what you call fun and you are just wasting your time here. But it is your time and money, so who am I to tell you anything.

I’m sorry a Ganker from Code would feel this way. I have gone out of my way to be polite and have been diligent in answering your comments. Even your toxic comments I have shown forgiveness and tolerance.

Could I suggest James315 creates a safe space, maybe your own forum offsite for those easily triggered. Where you can work through your issues.

You take care Ima. o7

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

ofc, I just want to spend Plex I have and fill the gap until Dual Universe is lunched,

fyi, there some very interesting people and corps already there :wink:

How would you know? You weren’t even born when EVE came out.

He wants World of Warcraft with spaceships. Dumbed down to a level where a low-IQ person can cope with it. Removing him from EVE is the best both for EVE and himself.

I love you to :kissing_heart:

:heart:

Still going to kick you out, though. No hard feelings.

Oh look another arrogant long time player who thinks the game wouldn’t die without Alphas.

I’ll went out when I spend all my PLEXs and when Dual Universe will be ready till then I’ll will be here just for fun :kissing_heart:

They used zkill to pick alliances with low numbers of active pilots. This is exactly their fault. Nice try with the logical fallacy.

I’m sure it will be anything you dreamed of. Good luck o7

And once you are back because it is devoid of meaning and actual content. Try to not forget why that’s the case. You may not understand this now but I’m sure you will in the future.

Your misguided attempts at forming sentences in english hurt my eyes more than anything else you could possibly do. Congrats.

It’s ‘English’.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Zkill doesnt show the number of active pilots, only the number of active PVP pilots. PvE pilots do not show up on Zkillboard, and most PVEers do not even bother to register with Zkillboard, which is the only way they would show up.

So no, you are wrong.

Also, what logical fallacy are you referring to? I think you are using that word without realizing what it actually means.

Sure, but you could use this argument to justify any behavior, and obviously some behaviors are not tolerated by CCP, either in game design or in the EULA.

I think we agree here, I would just want to do it in a way that felt more natural/accessible. If you create a corp, by default it would be a “social corp”. Drop an Astrahus, enter an alliance etc. and a little warning pops up about wardecs and it says “Are you sure you want to do this”, press yes, and now welcome to the game.

1 Like

I agree. War declaration mechanics should be mainstreamed. Any suggestion of a “social corp” is not natural.

The fact that you feel this is a valid attitude that will make me bow to your amazing wisdom XD just plain hilarious. I genuinely pity your limited perceptions and focus on disrupting others, this game is literally a miniature universe, and all you can see is the kill board. You people claim i’m the problem yet insist that anyone who doesn’t play exactly the way you say is just an idiot, you’re choking on your own hypocrisy so hard that it just keeps regurgitating out in the form of more lackluster insults. You have no point, you have no reasoning, just “whateva, I do what I want! random millenial insult!”

Can one of you sad little beings come up with 1 single logical reason why the war system should be abusable for piracy? Just one, but again, not “rawr this game is bloooood u carebear hahah me wardec now”, but a basic statement of reason. Haven’t seen a single one yet, just condescending lecturing and arrogance from pilots who seem to genuinely relish the idea of making this game a ghost town.

1 Like

Angry Wall of Text detected.

Yeah, figured this sad excuse for a troll couldn’t do it, anyone else?