War Dec Abuse, Driving Small Alliances and New Players Away

ex CCP Quant

Fabulous Rod.

No, Fab Rod isnā€™t even playing the game

@Andresoni_Janau you annoyin cry baby, you lost a shuttle and a noob ship to pirat and go to the forums to whine about the evil highsec wardec mechanics? really?

you are a spineless idiot and should just delete yourself.

oh btw: i gona join PIRAT with my main char and i will hunt you down, just because of this forum thread :slight_smile:
you basically asked for it

3 Likes

And you still provided no data

And you are still scared ā€¦

Because your tears may change the game? Not in the slightest. All the evidence is against you and CCP clearly knows that as you can see if you bothered to watch the talk I linked to your alt.

3 Likes

You have been a busy beaver Noragen, some nice kills. My finger has not been on your pulse. ( When banned from forums, I unsub all 5 of my accounts and take a break from the game. Hence my ban has $ cost to CCP, just my small protest.)

Some worthy solo kills of larger ships, well done. True PvPing as an example to the Ganktards.

Are you going to drop some stories about the kills on the boards? Or is your modesty going to better your story-telling?

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Or, you know, join a corporation with a CEO that actually knows what its doing.

And thats the crux of the problem. Not the wardeccing mercenary corps that go after the small, easy targets, but the targets that make themselves such easy targets to begin with.

Player corporations have a lot of perks. But with perks come responsibilities. Your CEO needs to be responsible, in order to operate a corporation. If hes not, then the corp will crash and burn.

And this is a perfect example. Is it Pirats fault for taking a chance at fighting an enemy three times its size, or your CEOs fault for not rallying your corp mates into defensive fleets and possibly even paying other merc corps to help defend?

Just because your CEO is lazy, inept and shouldnt be running a corporation, doesnt mean wardec mechanics are broken.

5 Likes

Thats like saying ā€œWhen banned for botting, i unsub all 40 of my accounts(Well, not really, 35 of them were banned because of botting) and take a break from the game. Hence my ban has $ cost to CCP, just my small protest for rightfully banning me for breaking the rulesā€.

2 Likes

Or you know, you could stop your toxic posts and spam. But I get it, you are gud guy white knight here and the cause justifies the means for you. Isnā€™t that right Nitshe?

1 Like

Well no its not the same. But you are a Code flunky - revealing much about your logic and reasoning skill, least of all your intelligence.

Since my hiatus I have become more understanding of special needs groups, doing my utmost not to ridicule them. I have even complimented Ima and said hello to Dom.

Donā€™t worry, if you keep hanging out with the AG crowd your usual toxic nature will come to the forefront again and you will get to enjoy another break from EVE.

2 Likes

Hello NotTheSmartestCookie, how are you today darling?

The only way it wouldnt be the same is if CCP and ISD were somehow in cahoots with pro-code and pro-eve players and were unjustly and wrongfully banning you for no reason.

Now that sounds silly.

2 Likes

Sorry, you just lost me as soon as you started typing?!? My apologies, I have no trg in special needs care.

And here we are again. Once again you start to derail and troll every thread with the same try hard spam. I predict this will not last very long.

1 Like

Start with reading your own posts, self reflection, then critique.
I care about you Ima. Anything that triggers Ima you call spam/trolling and derailing. You ok?
Or am I being too nice?

You have not written a single post where you address the actual topic of any of the threads you post in. All you do is some cheap trolling to get a reaction at any cost. And then you wonder why they ban you again and again.

Good luck Nitshe. I will just ignore you from now on and not feed your trolling.

:goat::goat::goat:

OP, a lot of players feel the way you do however posting about it on the forum is a waste of time and energy. All the gankers who feel their doushbag playstyles threatened will troll your thread to death until a biased dev comes along and locks it. Speak with your wallet. Itā€™s the only language CCP understands. Eventually the gankers will have no one to gank but each other.

3 Likes