War Dec Abuse, Driving Small Alliances and New Players Away

Yawn, if the game were all about pvp no other activities would exist. For someone who claims to be so intelligent you sure make some stupid points, once you get around to making them XD

Again, tldr, all these “problems” with the wardecs and such is giving you not so subtle hints that you need to interact with other people to take the game to the max. Create an alliance with a pvp protecrion corp for your mining corps, etc. Talk, listen and learn.

I started in 2012 and made some friends who taught me more than any tutorial. They shown me pvp, pve, fitting, how not to be a scrub.

1 Like

If only you had a slimmer of intellect, you could maybe see beyond your tiny field of vision and understand why you’re a complete moron. Look up what a sandbox is and then look up what PvP is. Hint: It isn’t limited to shooting one another.

Every single of your posts has only proven that you’re incapable of thinking or comprehending and that you’re easily among the most stupid and entitled people to have ever posted on these forums.
I’ve wasted enough of my time on you. You’re going to quit EVE anyway.

2 Likes

Yawn, a sandbox with activities other than combat is inherently the same as any other, with 4 quadrants of player activity, those who focus purely on the world, those who focus purely on other players, those who focus on other players in order to affect the world, and those who focus on the world in order to affect other players. Insisting that everyone needs to fit into the top right square of the graph inherently limits the game, and its growth.

I genuinely pity you, come talk on your main account, tired of this silly name.

Like I already explained to you in detail above, moron, it’s not us trying to force other players into one corner. It’s you. That you still don’t get it, after it’s been pointed out at least a dozen times, only speaks to how self-entitled, self-centered and stupid you are.

1 Like

Sorry but it’s you, hiding on this alt, who doesn’t get it, come on your main and express these ugly opinions. Or continue to hide like a coward with nothing to lose.

Yeah, a teenager that’s been playing EVE for 4 months sure knows how the game works much better than someone like me that’s been playing since beta. I’ve been playing this game longer than you’ve been breathing air.

1 Like

Hm, still on the alt hiding. So, you’re saying i’m right, and you’re a worthless coward? KK

Except I’m not hiding. This is my forum pvp main.

2 Likes

OOF

Touché :smiley:

lmao, you types are so used to having 12 accounts you think it’s normal now, and it’s not hiding XD

This guy loves labels.

I wonder if he has a t-shirt with ‘Entitled Millennial Princess’ written on it?

If not, should get one.

1 Like

You people sit around insisting that you should be allowed to behave in the most toxic and disruptive manner possible, and villainize anyone who objects, but I’M the entitled one? KK hun, have fun in that imaginary bubble of artesinal sodas you kids live in these days

I have over 200 accounts and the corp this one is in is just full of my alts. Corp chat gets very busy at times and we have great discussions all the time. Nothing like this junk that’s so normal on these forums now. The entire society has turned to ■■■■, with stupid people everywhere and people becoming increasingly illiterate and entitled little shits.

2 Likes

So, again, you’re a coward who hides his real accounts. We get it.

What
 Now I get it.

Btw. Take a break.

1 Like

You genuinely don’t see why you’re perceived as entitled? Honest question.

Read your first response in this thread to a not particularly rash post and see how you’ve escalated, then come back to me.

Go on. Off you go.

2 Likes

SP farms, spies, awoxers, thiefs, industrials (I used to be a big-time industrialist a decade ago), 

I’m doing this just on the side. For my personal amusement.

That’s what they all say, hun.

What do you want me to say? That I’m a masochist? Judging by my gaming habits, I probably am. And yeah, why else would I keep reading and responding on these monkey forums if I wouldn’t find some joy in the suffering :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like