War Dec Abuse, Driving Small Alliances and New Players Away

EVE is turning to ■■■■ because of snowflakes like you wanting all the safety in the world

seriously, adapt or go play Hello Kitty Online or Runescape like the pleb you are

3 Likes

lmfao eve is dying because toxic types like you can’t comprehend anything but being predatory assholes XD

Keep the insults coming.

the-salt-must-flow

2 Likes

I’ll play Dual Universe, what you will play when Eve die ?

Humans are predators by nature, sorry if you decided to be prey XD

EVE will outlast you :smiley:
In the event it does die, I’ll simply go play EVE 2 :joy:

1 Like

Genuine pity. I feel bad for you, the utter despair you must live with in order to feel the need to behave this way online, and then call it morally / intellectually superior XD Whether you’re sick, or sad, or whatever, I hope you get better, so you can let go of being this hateful thing that you have become. Poor guy :frowning:

I’m genuinely not sure anymore if you’re just trolling, or really that stupid.

1 Like

Only if Novator Partners and General Catalyst put new loads of money in ccp, if not you would not :wink:

Nothing you say matters, you’re just a contrarian troll running around throwing random insults, you haven’t made a single point, ever, yet sit there calling others stupid. It’s amazing how ignorant you are.

you seem to be forgetting that the playerbase is what keeps the game going lol

anywho, have fun with all the future wars :smiley:

I’m a nice guy.

1 Like

Wait sweety where are my alts like you’re currently using to agree with yourself?

I don’t use alts on forums, only ingame to

Prey on the weak

oof

This thread is turning into the CSM Election, a few trolls with hundreds of alts dancing around pretending to be people.

if only you knew who people think I also am, I can’t even remember them all XD

This thread is nothing more than a poor attempt at getting more nerfs to the pvp on which EVE is based

And here I thought I made it so easy that even an incapable illiterate idiot like yourself can comprehend my point. Guess not.

1 Like

Or it’s a basic discussion of the current inability of the system to differentiate between war and piracy that pvp players can’t mentally handle because they think the game is entirely about them.

Serious response. Can’t be bothered to write any more. I’ll quote myself from another thread where I’ve responded to one of your ilk.

I’m done. You’re either monumentally thick, too angry to see sense or both. Frankly I’m past caring as you’ll probably be gone in a month. If you’re not, well done. If you are, say hi to Dear Daniel for me.

2 Likes

7 PVP (PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER)

The essential core concept of EVE Online is that it is full time PvP in a sandbox
environment. As has been mentioned in previous sections any player can
engage another player at any time in any place. In high-sec space there
may be consequences if a pilot attacks another without just cause, but they
can still make that attack if they wish. In low-sec and null-sec, there are no
limitations to PvP at all. Some of the wide variety of PvP styles are described
in more detail below.

2 Likes

More manipulation of the system is not the answer. They abuse the war dec system, so we abuse the system and drop corp, and around the circle goes. Or, the system could grow, evolve, and learn to differentiate between piracy and war. I don’t know why you pvp types get so angry so quickly, you jump right to core insults and hate the moment someone questions anything about the way the system sits. Piracy and War are two different things, and the game should be able to differentiate between the two. Sorry if you’re too thick, angry, or whatever to admit to this basic logical fact.