War Dec Abuse, Driving Small Alliances and New Players Away

You genuinely don’t get how you’re coming across as entitled? Serious, genuine question. A basic logical point was expressed that piracy and warfare have different definitions, and should be treated differently in game, was ignored throughout this thread in favor of blatantly insulting me at random. You honestly can’t see how this would derail any attempt at intelligent discourse (as seen several times in this thread)? You expect us to sit here and be insulted, told we’re ignorant carebears for wanting the game to grow and evolve, and then treat the rest of the conversation normally? You guys keep telling me I can’t have it both ways, neither can you XD

Because they are being treated differently. Your personal lack of knowledge about basic game mechanics doesn’t warrant a discussion and all you’ve shown here is that you’re incapable of comprehending or learning and that the only thing you want is for CCP to change the game to your needs.
Had you asked a simple question in a nice way, people would have gladly explained it to you. But you had to show off just how self-centered and entitled you are and that’s why you deserve every insult you get.

1 Like

Again, the current war dec system allows for wide scale indiscriminate hostility that is more akin to piracy than war. This point could have been discussed, since it’s a point of nuance, but instead you kids just keep the insults coming. You really can’t understand how disgusting and ignorantly hostile that appears?

And again you’ve let your ire dictate your response which is a sure fire way of making yourself a target. You can’t see anything wrong with how you’re conducting yourself, yet you consistently pull up others for being insulting.

You took a giant ■■■■ on any chance of intelligent discourse with your OP:

Then it went downhill.

You don’t want a discussion, you’re demanding change because you lost some little ships and you’re doing it in such a way that’s bound to provoke a negative response.

2 Likes

And your ire at the idea of bottom feeding mercs being called worthless prevented you from formulating any kind of intelligent response. So here we sit. Well?

Additionally, you don’t even take the time to digest what others are saying. Your ‘replying’ icon appears literally seconds after someone posts.

Stop being angry, it’s not a good look.

1 Like

lol, when they’re worth responding to in more depth, I do, as seen many times above, but mostly you people spam trash, so I respond in kind

I have no particular annoyance at anyone being called anything. This isn’t personal. For you however sadly it is, and it shows.

My response wasn’t intelligent? Ok.

1 Like

When you’re trying to sound intelligent and slip in a sarcastic insult it just comes off as smarmy instead of smart.

There we go again. ‘You people’.

I’m purely PVE, and not that experienced.

What is with this fetish you have for making yourself look daft? It’s pretty sad.

1 Like

There we go again, you just can’t focus on ideas at all, ad hominem is a way of life for your generation, I guess.

Confirmed troll.

I apologise to everyone else in the thread for extending this further.

Nothing. I want you to get up and go for a walk.

Does he not seem familiar to you?

Come back when you can formulate an original reply without a sarcastic insult inserted into every other sentence. We’ll have cake and punch, just like the Mormons.

Your post requires thinking… In this entire thread OP has only shown his severe lack of that ability. You’re wasting your time trying to educate him… At least I’m doing it just for my personal amusement. :stuck_out_tongue:

You have so many accounts that your intelligence has fragmented and now you can only post with the mental capacity of a teenager. Poor thing. Take a walk. Fresh air.

Not really. Most of society is like that guy. Self-centered, entitled, dumb, incapable of thinking for themselves.
He’ll quit in a few weeks tops and the guy replacing him will be just as entitled, self-centered and incapable of thinking as he is and write just the same whiny non-sense.

He’s basically an example subject demonstrating what modern society has turned into.

2 Likes

… A man with zero self awareness describes himself when asked to describe someone he hates.

200 accounts, and probably as prolific on other games. Someone who lives their entire life consumed by recreational fantasy… just wow.

From the new player FAQ

Furthermore, as we mentioned previously, once you enter New Eden you must consider every action you take as a form of PvP since this is the core game concept. In the asteroid field you’re competing with other pilots to obtain resources; you may also have to defend against ore thieves. On the market you battle for control of the economy in certain areas; for the supply and demand of your products versus other aspiring tycoons. On the battlefield you may fight for glory, for money, or for the right to rule whole areas of space. As always in EVE, it’s your choice.

TL;DR everything is PvP.

1 Like

I haven’t actively played EVE in over 4 years. Most of these accounts were also never actively played, they were just passive for industry slots, PI and now SP farming. I was actively playing on a grand total of 3 characters.
And no, I’m nowhere near as prolific in any other game. I’m not playing games much at all, to be honest.

I’ll go to bed now and leave you to it. Here’s a picture of my in-game main to make you happy:

As you can see I’m associated with CONCORD. But no, I’m not taking your complaints. You can shove them up your ass and think about why EVE is the wrong game for you and why you should be playing something else instead.

2 Likes