War Deccing newbro corps

I agree that the change to Wardecs is a good start but more needs to be done to high sec to make it more new player friendly. High Sec really does punish players for joining corps and that really kills the social play in Eve. A agree that Wardecs as they are, are nothing but high school age kids kicking the crap out of kindergarteners and thinking they are doing something cool. It is a bad joke but CCP wants it that way.

As for what to do when Wardec.

1. Drop corp and join an alt corp.
  2. Drop corp and make a social chat while continuing to play with your corp.
  3. Try to fight back but you might just feeding them kills
  4. Don’t play, cancel sub
  5. Speak with your wallet, don’t spend cash with CCP and tell them about it.

Fly safe and fly smart.

How old are you and what do you do? :thinking:

Because that doesn’t sound like things an adult would say to other adults :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sound very bad, but that is what is going on in Eve currently :frowning:

1 Like

How would you know?
You don’t play the game and keep saying PA will change things

Simple business logic. PA can not afford to lose face on its new asset.

What if I told you they already have? CoarseGracefulAmericantoad-small

PA acquired 2 sandbox games because:
a. They are super butthurt to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars and want revenge by turning a sandbox into a care bear MMO
b. They like sandbox games and think they can make a go of it

What’s the difference compared to a null power block rolling over someone’s sov? Or a big low sec alliance dropping carriers/supers on cruiser gangs.

Don’t act like this is isolated to high sec and don’t act like everyone people shoot don’t defend themselves.

Solution is simple:
In HiSec you have full protection from that
In LowSec you have some protection
In null sec you have no protection

And you have place for all HiSec for carebears, null sec for PVPers, and LowSec for undecided

1 Like
  1. Nullsec is just as much for Carebears
  2. Highsec is just as much for PVPers
  3. Lowsec is definitely for PVPers (nothing to do with undecided)
2 Likes

There are also bears living in low sec. It is just that it requires a bit of attention and being smart to do it in low. I suppose most end up joining with locals and participating in fights on the side of carebearing.

Well, most big alliances have to be careful how they drop caps/supers in low as ppl can take a shot at it and if one is out of position to get help one is going to lose cap. But beside snuffed anyone has to be careful about the use of caps.

So if analytics doesn’t suit your narrative then it is messy one and shouldn’t be taken into account. That is some nice ‘faith’ going there.

2 Likes

Me? Not me, CCP has take two opposite conclusions from the same data.

Except that data is not the same. First data was looking at ganking. This data is looking at impact of wardecs on player activity. Do remember that in vast majority of wars no kills are made.

1 Like

We regularly drop 2b - 20b ships on gates and can be out of place and people can take a chance. Further more pushing my question, What’s the difference?

Only in you head, the first thing will be to get rid of player owned structures… good luck with that.

Really? What opposite conclusions from the same data?

1 Like

Don’t be a freeloader, find it for yourself! :blush:

Ah yes, the answer of a person that can’t actually back up the ■■■■■■■■ they post.

1 Like