War On Corona Virus!

Japanese Balloon Bombs

158,239 views • Nov 18, 2018
Mark Felton Productions
716K subscribers

It turns out that, due to attacks from police and you and whoever else are the legal authorities with them caused me too much damage, so, I have to leave the country.
They also interfered against my assets and try to forfeit evidence in acts of war, as they try to coerce my work as a danger to their society, including with charges of public mischief and common nuisance, which also aims at attacking communication, and twisting it as something that makes no sense, with unreasonable question, and deliberate disregard for past, current , and intended future attacks against me , again, in the exact same acts of war and psychological warfare, including the COVID-19 multi-million dollar economic boycott scams.

It’s also against international law for me to try to subject my fiancée and potential future child, after we get married, and I have to protect her against this organized crimes, and, war.

They also lie and try to misrepresent their threats and attacks and intention to refuse evidence and to forfeit it, as if they were not , and, try to defraud data related to the inventories of those acts, by maliciously making it estimated as a danger, while they allow terrorists to make money and get children.

As much as millionaires would like to trade being with down’s syndrome to save their life from COVID-19, they are not allowed, and, it’s a genetic matter.
It might also not save them, even if it makes them less stupid by refusing to not pay me even the $37,500 I could over 1 million with and save over 300,000 people.

Such is life when you die greedy and of other vices.

Right.
One of the main problem is to use the money in other countries due to the government seeking to forfeit my assets, intellectual property, property and other benefit from my work to society , so that they can credit themselves, and those they decide instead, by omitting how they try to justify to coerce my work to seem as if damaging others, and try to make me seem like if I am the originator of their coercion against me, in act of war, as if there was no scientific means to detect it, and , to detect how their government lawyers seek to forfeit those scientific research and evidence , which is fraud, and also violated the rights of others, as they lie they don’t.

Another of the main problem is about how they try to justify to deny rights to my family to protect themselves against the fraud and embezzlement.
They also try to forfeit evidence of that too, which is really not hard to prove, including how they pay others, for over trillions of dollars.
That would make me their worst enemy ever, causing even more damage than Osama Ben Laden, although, I obviously never did, and, I had to design systems to detect it, and, how they try to lie it isn’t.

They also don’t admit the problem they caused to Ballistic Defense.
Then, even mislead the Pope to think it’s no longer good.

End of the month pandemic death prediction.

Based on my spreadsheets of tracking deaths due to the Covid-19 pandemic at 873 deaths a day when I last entered data on May 25th, 2020, my prediction/estimate for total deaths from Covid-19 during May was only 603 deaths off from the end of the month totals for May being 103,650

Based on the new data of 878.38 deaths a day as a May 31st, 2020, by the end of June, the total number of people in the U.S. that will have died during the pandemic will be 129,990. That is if the the pandemic flattens and remains consistent at 878.38 deaths a day and does not increase.

A closer estimation of total Americans lost due to the Covid-19 pandemic by the end of June will be 137,290.

Regardless of the what the Trump media is telling you, the pandemic is not flattening. On average over the last six days, there has been an increase of 243 deaths per day.

By the end of June 2020, 137,290 Americans will have died to the Covid-19 virus. Estimates of 878 dying a day + 243 new deaths that have been factored in over the last six days will bring the end of the months total deaths to 1,116 a day, approximately.

COVID-19 restrictions are having an impact on the environment in a big way

179,625 views • May 30, 2020
95K views - 20 hours ago
CTV News
385K subscribers

If work at home works, except, they would have to pay me before world war 3.
It would be more worthwhile, and , easier for me to help them before, to both work at home, and, solve their greed problems, to help them to reduce the numbers of people dying from greed, unless of course, they plan to die from greed, which would not surprise me, and, seems to be the case.

So, I would better to offer service to others then, if they want to create this kind of community which is discriminating and violating international rights.

The US tested the wrong people for coronavirus

3,333,434 views • May 23, 2020
Vox
8.2M subscribers

It’s really hard to believe that , they can refuse to pay me enough for so long, and cause so much financial problems, to cause problems with security of my rights, and intellectual property and lie about more than 100% of the time.
It really can’t solve their problem to begin with, and, I should instead investigate who else they try to do that to, since it is illegal, and , it would be doing nothing about other attacks they try to cover.

It was stupid they paid others during the Y2K leading to the 9-11, also now, and other cases, including the Benghazi attack, and the Microsoft Monopoly case.
If it is too traiterous, the statute of limitation does not apply, and , I should include it in the business costs, which business operation costs , they try to increase to delay work, and try to interfere against profit, so as to control assets and influence, no matter how negative they are, and how positive they try to make themselves look good, while trying to run their negative campaign against me.

22 hours later:
Nerve agents , sometimes also called nerve gases , are a class of organic chemicals that disrupt the mechanisms by which nerves transfer messages to organs. The disruption is caused by the blocking of acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter.

### Nerve agent - Wikipedia

So, why is nerve gas not a biological weapon, if it affect the nervous system of living people.?

The reason it isn’t a biological agent, is because it is a chemical agent, and does not live or reproduce, even though it affects living organism.
It also leaves a different effect to material it gets in contact with, which is not the same cleaning procedure as a biological weapon does.

There are no antidotes for chemical weapons.

Yes, but COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 affect the nervous system too…

Yes it does, but it’s not the same thing, and it doesn’t affect the nervous system in the same way.

Also note, an organic chemical is not solely without biological systems, since, it is partly organic, and , not solely a chemical system without any organic structure.

Biological weapon

• Plague .
  • Smallpox.
  • Anthrax.
  • Ricin.
  • Q fever.
  • Tularemia.
  • Weapon of mass destruction.
  • Glanders.

More items…

### Biological weapon | Britannica

The direct use of infectious agents and poisons against enemy personnel is an ancient practice in warfare. Indeed, in many conflicts, diseases have been responsible for more deaths than all the employed combat arms combined, even when they have not consciously been used as weapons.

Biological weapons, like chemical weapons, radiological weapons, and nuclear weapons, are commonly referred to as weapons of mass destruction, although the term is not truly appropriate in the case of biological armaments. Lethal biological weapons may be capable of causing mass deaths, but they are incapable of mass destruction of infrastructure, buildings, or equipment. Nevertheless, because of the indiscriminate nature of these weapons—as well as the potential for starting widespread pandemics, the difficulty of controlling disease effects, and the simple fear that they inspire—most countries have agreed to ban the entire class.

As of 2013 a total of 180 states and Taiwan had signed the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) and 170 of those states and Taiwan had signed and ratified the treaty, which was opened for signature in 1972. Under the terms of the BWC, member states are prohibited from using biological weapons in warfare and from developing, testing, producing, stockpiling, or deploying them. However, a number of states have continued to pursue biological warfare capabilities, seeking a cheaper but still deadly strategic weapon rather than following the more difficult and expensive path to nuclear weapons. In addition, the threat that some deranged individual or terrorist organization will manufacture or steal biological weapons is a growing security concern.

Get exclusive access to content from our 1768 First Edition with your subscription.
Subscribe today

Biological Warfare Agents

There are five different categories of biological agents that could be weaponized and used in warfare or terrorism.

Now, the 5 levels I mentioned are not types , or , categories, as those mentioned above, but, rather levels, such as levels used in EVE Online.
Those levels are related to potency and the actual results of those agents, or , weapons, but both, Chemical, Biological , and yes, even Environmental (which is more mental, yes, but that is part of it).

So, while some are smaller in scope, others are stronger, and, when used, are Unconventional Warfare.
They then do indeed function more as a weapon of mass destruction, due to the mass of the scope that it does affect, even if it destroys military personnel instead of other items, while it may still affect crops.

In other words, your food , towards attrition.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Types-of-Toxins-Biological-Warfare-Agents_tbl1_316285940

When is a pandemic over?

361,407 views • Jun 1, 2020
368K views - 12 hours ago
CC
TED-Ed
11.6M subscribers

You can’t put what attacks are against me to be projected as if against others, as, it does not only divert the fact, but is also a religious attack against my integrity and my security.
I have nothing to do with this crap and that is even worst than stupid to conspire to associate other with this as a cover up.

If you attack me, you have to bear the consequences of your own action, don’t expect me to have to associate with others who would endanger my life by their disregard for truth and love of lies.
It doesn’t mean that I have to be friends with them or that we wouldn’t have the right to hold them prisoner of war for their attacks.

It is no good for my son, and I would not subject him to this, or, allow you to subject him to your actions.
We would be better to move somewhere else safe instead of this war and psychological warfare and extortion until you sort your mess out.

If you lie about the rule law, and violate your own law, and design laws to be cheated, then, you should be held responsible, and I sure don’t have to be obligated to be with you for that.

In the past four days the number of new Covid-19 infections has totaled 94,552 or 23,638 per day.

On a five day average of 23,638 the U.S. is seeing 118,190 new infections or 2,363.80 new infections per state in the U.S. when divided by 50.

The 2019-2020 flu season has come to an end, back on March 5th, 2020

CDC estimated that there were at least 24,000 deaths related to the flu during the 2019-2020 season.

Total deaths that have occurred as a result of the Covid-19 disease is 104,992 and is still climbing.

Trump was wrong about the Covid-19 disease being a flu by more than 80,992 deaths.

With the average number of new infections in the U.S. being at 23,638 per day, by the end of June, an additional 709,140 new infections will have taken place.

Each U.S. state will see an average of 14,182.8 new infections by the end of June when the 709,140 new infections are divided among the 50 states.

The total number of Covid-19 infections for the pandemic at the end of June will be approximately, 2,527,766 infections with an estimated number of deaths related to Covid-19 being 137,000 +/- 1,500.

The U.S. is still 654 deaths above the number of deaths that the U.S. suffered during WWII per day. During WWII, the U.S. lost 220 G.I.'s a day to fighting. The U.S. is losing 874 people a day to the Covid-19 virus.

Isn’t it worst?
What was the previous rate and so on?

covid-19 us numbers

https://www.google.com/search?q=covid-19+us+numbers

1.8 M divided by 6.19 M =
29.07% of global cases.

Just about 1/3, over 1/4.

2 days later:
Since COVID-19 and the virus affects the nervous system, like nerve agents, I’m pretty sure it is harder on the self-control where the concentration is higher.
In other words, since self-control is related to the field of medical science, it means that it requires more medical effectiveness to be able to contain, or, deal with it better, or, deal with it effectively enough.

Of course, if people lose their self-control, and, do things that are harder to control, whether from crowd-control, or, other forms of control, to prevent unacceptable losses, it would have to be addressed to compensate for the effect on the nerves.

I mean, it doesn’t take a psychoanalyst to figure it out, but a psychoanalyst would figure it out.

1 Like

Excellent info graphics

There was a spike of 15,561 new cases on top of the daily average of cases yesterday. A total of 39,199 new cases were reported on 6.3.2020 to bring the current total of Covid-19 infections in the U.S. to 1,857,825. The day before the total number of cases were 1,818,626 new cases as of 6.2.2020.

The total numbers for today aren’t in yet, but at the last check point made at 2 pm EST, the number of new infections in the U.S. has risen from by 6,364 from 1,857,825 infected to 1,864,189 new infections.

The dramatic increase yesterday of 39,199 new infections could have been the result of the U.S. government trying to dominate the protests by using the fear of Covid-19 infections to break the protests up. Old infections not reported or purposely held in check could have been released to create a dramatic up tick of new cases.

Another reason for the increase could be the protesters themselves, of whom George Floyd, the center piece of the protests ,did in fact test positive for Covid-19 after his death. With such large gatherings taking place with people being shoulder to shoulder and some not wearing masks while others wore masks, the shear volume of Covid-19 present in the crowds of protesters would have been really no different than a cloud of tear gas used to disperse crowds with.

The average street is 20 feet + 4 foot curbs on each side for a total width of 28’. You pack 350 into 28’ by 100’, which we have see a lot of, if not more during the protests, the volume of Covid-19 being released into the air by those infected, who are yelling, would cover up to 18 feet of the protesters at all times. Like I said the blanket of infection for the large crowds that were protesting would be no different then the area covered by tear gas used to disperse the crowds.

I would even go so far as to say that those wearing masks would have been 75% more likely to be infected. The reason being is that the protesters wearing masks would also be yelling. Yelling would cause their masks to move in and out away from their mouth and noses causing a slight vacuum to be created. Their heavy breathing and yelling would cause the sides of their masks to flare in and out that would allow any Covid-19 hanging in the air to be sucked into the mask.

We won’t know the number of infected from the protests for at least another week or so.

The increase in infections would most likely be related to the Memorial Day vacationers who massed in large numbers at pool and street parties, most of whom were not wearing masks.

Memorial Day took place on May 25th, 2020. It is now June 4th, 2020, ten days later.

The average incubation period of Covid-19 is between 2 and 14 days which would put the number of infections in line with those spreading the infection and becoming infected during the Memorial Day festivities. Of the 15,561 new infections we have to add an additional 35% to the total number due to science discovering that at least 35% of people infected with Covid-19 will not show any signs of the infection but will still continue to spread the virus.

15,561 now becomes 21,005 new infections. Therefore the total for any daily increase of Covid-19 infections must be multiplied by 35% to get a more accurate count those who are infected.

The new count for June 3rd would therefore be 44,643 which takes into account infections reported and treated as well as the 35% of asymptomatic people who never get treated but still shed the virus

I would start multiplying the average number of new Covid-19 infections by 35% each day. The CDC has reported that upwards of 35% of people will be infectious but not show any signs of the infection but will still be spreading the Covid-19 disease.

By tacking on 35% to the daily totals of reported and confirmed cases of Covid-19, each state will have a better idea of the total number of infected and those who are infecting but do not show any outward signs of the Covid-19 infection.

Basically, the number of infections that are reported can be seen as the shell of the SARS-CoV-2 virus while those who are asymptomatic would be the protein spikes of the virus moving through immunity efforts of humanity as the virus continues to infect new human hosts.

You have a fully contagious person that represents the shell of Covid-19 and the virus withing. The virus passes to a new person who becomes asymptomatic. The asymptomatic person, like the spike protein on the virus, allows the fully contagious version of the virus in the asymptomatic person to pass to someone else who then becomes fully contagious.

There are many more cases recovered globally, and, probably more in the US.
They just haven’t been tested.

One of the problem, beside the contagion level, is the hospital overload.
While many hospitals cleared in smaller areas, with less cases, the logistics to bring infected and critical patients there, is not sorted, anywhere.

I’m also pretty sure that recovered patients can also infect those who were not infected yet.
Not everyone can recover from it, and, most of them probably do from metabolic causes.

Of course, the virus may just react randomly, and attack organs whenever it reacts more violently in a new host.
There are likely reasons from previous antibodies in the system.

Now, the simple reason I have beliefs of those potential facts is based on probability from other cases and other problems similar to this, which are not the same.

For instance, I have no data to verify, but all the data should be verified from test, and not be taken as granted.

If everyone was tested, including tests for antibodies, we would know.
We know those tested.
We can deduce rates from those untested.
We have limited tests available.

To deduce rates from those untested doesn’t mean to make false assumption,
and, it doesn’t mean to take assumption as a judgement , or, as sound judgment, but limited to the margin of error, which margin of error changes depending on conditions.

Limited Flights From China Being Allowed Back Into The U.S.

Mitch McConnell’s wife has opened the U.S. back up to limited flights from China, where the virus originated from.

We know that Trump will discount and downplay any evidence or data relating to a mutated version of SARS-CoV-3 that could potentially be coming into the U.S. from China.

We could very well be looking at two pandemics in the next few weeks instead of one.

What you seeing with the Trump administration is absolute stupidity and ignorance. Trump downplayed the measles outbreak of 2019. He downplayed the outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 at the beginning of 2020.

There isn’t even a vaccine for SARS-CoV-2 and Trump wants to let the country of origin where the virus started from back into the U.S?

There will be a third SARS-CoV-3 virus and Trump will downplay that virus in the same manner that he downplayed the measles outbreak and SARS-CoV-2, guaranteed.

Trump has already down played the potential of a mutated SARS-CoV-3 virus coming to the U.S. from China by allowing McConnell’s wife to let limited number of flights from China into the U.S.

Get ready for the mutated version of SARS-CoV-3 people. We know its coming and we know that the Trump administration and the Chinese government will down play and lie about its existence.

So, that’s how they got the -2

1 Like

Basically, yes. China has not given accurate numbers during the pandemic at all.

Leadership in the White House has all but said “So what” regarding the pandemic.

The number of infected in the U.S. increased by 4,030 today. Two days ago there was a sudden spike of 15,561 for a total of 19,591 new cases over the daily average of approximately 21,000 to 22,000 new cases for today and 6.3.2020.

Does China ever give ANY accurate numbers regarding anything?

1 Like

Axios - @axios
BREAKING: There are no known COVID-19 cases in New Zealand for the first time since the virus was first confirmed in the country on Feb. 28, the government has announced
New Zealand is now free of coronavirus
The country had some of the strictest lockdown measures in the world.
axios.com

9:05 PM · Jun 7, 2020 · TweetDeck

New Zealand is an island that can shut its ports down very quickly.

The rest of the world doesn’t have the luxury.

Confirmed coronavirus cases are rising faster than ever

New cases of the novel coronavirus are rising faster than ever worldwide, at a rate of more than 100,000 a day over a seven-day average.

People are still walking around with the mentality of “It is what it is” and “If I catch the virus, then I was meant to catch the virus.”

Right.
It will inevitably change, and, it’s best for them to have systems capable to monitor when and how.

While it is true, it’s not the best way to prevent hospital overload, and , make it impossible for the health system to save the lives of those affected.

In fact, in cases when it is deliberately done, it may be brought to courts in a civil case, if it causes intentional death and infections and so on.

They’re investigating evidence of

Fr. Robert R. Ballecer, SJ - @padresj

“Evidence”? Is this ACTUAL evidence, or “evidence” like when Trump said he had “very conclusive evidence” that COVID-19 came from a Wuhan lab?

U.S. senator Scott says China trying to sabotage vaccine development
The United States has evidence China is trying to slow down or sabotage the development of a COVID-19 vaccine by Western countries, Republican senator Rick Scott said on Sunday.
reuters.com

· 1h
Replying to
@padresj
It depends to what level too, and so on. What are others doing?
· 1h
What secret evidence may make this evidence look different, and so on. How.

SalSte LLC - @SalSteLLC · 30m
Replying to
@padresj

More deflection from the clusterf*** Trump and his enablers made in their response to the virus. By September or October they’ll be down to just blaming Red China for it.

· 2m
Replying to
@SalSteLLC and @padresj
While, it may be suggested to seem as a solution, I am pretty sure that there are a few other things going on…

2 minutes ago
SkyNews - @SkyNews

George Floyd death: Man arrested after driving car into protesters and shooting demonstrator

Protesters surround the car

George Floyd death: Man arrested after driving car into protesters and shooting demonstrator
In footage from the scene in Seattle, people can be heard screaming as the car drives towards a crowd.
news.sky.com

7:50 AM · Jun 8, 2020 · SkyNews Alerts - Latest

On the left side, the side of the protesters, the car drove into.
On the right side, the side of the demonstrators, the driver shot into.

At least half of Singapore’s newly discovered coronavirus cases show no symptoms, the co-head of the government’s virus taskforce told Reuters on Monday, reinforcing the city-state’s decision to ease lockdown restrictions very gradually.

Van Kerkhove said that many countries doing contact tracing had identified asymptomatic cases but were not finding that they caused further spread of the virus, adding: “It is very rare”.

A person cannot be asymptomatic and not spread the SARS-CoV-2 virus, unless those that the infected person is in the company of, are also asymptomatic. Otherwise the person will spread the virus. The problem with the virus will become clear, people who are asymptomatic will be cleared after taking one test for anti-bodies. Anti-bodies means that your body doesn’t get sick but the virus could still be inside of you.

The SARS-CoV-2 will end up infecting and killing the old and those with underlying health issues.

I read that 2 days ago, as it got worst in other countries.
They don’t have the means to solve or prevent, or deal with it.

They will need more help from other countries and, it would probably be worst now if it started there first.

1 Like

There are a lot of cover ups that are being heralded to try and make the appearance of the virus as weakening, none of them are true however.

You know, in China, they already had masks due to breathing problems from factories for over 10 years.
They have severe smog days .

The lockdown was not only for COVID-19, they needed it due to factories too.
They would be lucky to not go around with masks.

And those are not even N95 masks.
N95 masks were a minimum requirement for essential employees.
Doctors ran out because, since exposed to more particles, would have 100% chance of infection once the prevention ratio quota from the device is reached.

The same is also true for the most efficient device, with around 2 more decimals, like 99.99%, or, 99.98%.
For 99%, at the 10,000th particle, it has a 100% chance of penetration, if small enough.
It’s 1% change at 100 particles, 10% at 1,000 and so on.
Those are the P100 cartridges.

At 99.9% it’s 100,000, and 99.98% it’s 2,000,000 ( or 500,000 ; depending ) .

So, while emergency measures are still in place, more ecological friendly systems of manufacturing, and , factories, are going to solve that breathing problem by improving it.

What kind of breathing equipment do you think I would need in China with Chronic Bronchitis since 1972 ?
Hopefully not 15 doctorate degrees in medicine, I hope.
That would be expensive.

22 hours later:

Reuters - @Reuters
South Korea to extend virus guidelines on prevention, sanitation https://reut.rs/30LxXeX

1:16 AM · Jun 12, 2020·True Anthem

1 day later, 20 hours later:
https://twitter.com/i/events/1271494482588925954

Again with the social meme.
It’s one thing to have organization problem , it’s another thing to try to make them impossible to solve by using the same thing over and over again and trying to blame it on others while trying to cover for your own actions, all the time.

Ontario introduces ‘social circles’ allowing interaction outside of households

The provincial government announced on Friday that it will allow the creation of “social circles” comprised of no more than 10 people who can interact without distancing. These groups can include family and friends beyond those in a single household, but people cannot belong to more than one circle.

Mike Crawley - @CBCQueensPark

BREAKING: Ontario is changing its public health advice to households. Multiple households to a max of 10 people can now have close contact. The province is calling these “social circles” (but you can call them social bubbles.) https://cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/covid-19-coronavirus-ontario-june-12-social-bubbles-1.5609373

So , if you have to leave to Europe, without Emergency Egress Procedure, with the Army, compared to, against it, or, because you’re not with a name from the army (there is not that many, and there especially even less due to delays from marriage, for yes, legitimate child), you have to get authorization from the UN or, otherwise , because the doctors were not prepared ?!!
Probably not for good reasons, or, probably not, for good reasons.

2 days later:

Bloomberg QuickTake
@QuickTake · 7m

“Our governments just keep fighting to see who is better between themselves and they are not seeing people’s suffering,” says a #Covid19 patient from Brazil’s Dell’Antonia #coronavirus Field Hospital.

The country has the 2nd-highest number of cases globally #Covid19Brasil

2:20 AM · Jun 13, 2020 · SocialFlow

3 days later:

Lockdown Productivity: Spaceship You

2,070,065 views • Apr 30, 2020
2M views - 1 month ago
CGP Grey
4.3M subscribers

CC

4 days later, 1 day later than last previous editing:

How deadly is Covid-19?

1,100,218 views • Jun 4, 2020
1.1M views - 1 week ago
Vox
8.27M subscribers
CC

5 days later:

US 2.16M Confirmed + 21,191 today (or, other period of time); Recovered 672K ; Deaths 118K +345 today of 428K global deaths, +4,281 today.

Brazil 892K Confirmed +17,110 today; Recovered 454K ; Deaths 44,118 +612

Russia 537K Confirmed +8,246 today; Recovered 285K ; Deaths 7,091 +143

India 332K Confirmed +11,502 today; Recovered 170K ; Deaths 9,520 +325

United Kingdom 297K Confirmed +968 today; Recovered - ; Deaths 41,736 +0