War On Corona Virus!

LONDON (Reuters) - A cheap and widely-used steroid called dexamethasone has become the first drug shown to be able to save lives among COVID-19 patients in what scientists said is a “major breakthrough” in the coronavirus pandemic.

Once again, this is not the cure for SARS-CoV-2. Dex only helps treat a Covid-19 infection and does not prevent anyone from getting infected by SARS-CoV-2 that then causes the Covid-19 disease.

The only way to prevent a SARS-CoV-2 infection is too ‘numb’ the ACE(2) receptors in the nose so that they effectively stop working for several hours. Virologists have proven that reduced ACE(2) receptors in the child’s nose effectively keeps the child from being infected.

15% new cases in the USA compared to 30% is twice as good as before.

Not bad.

28 minutes later:
Will standing on someone’s throat to block his airways from infecting you with deadly Corona Virus SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19 contagious disease help prevent the spread of the virus which may potentially kill you, if your system is not bound to react to it properly, to recover from it ?

Probably, however, if it is going to cause billions of damage, or trillions, you might as well not.

8 hours later:

This is The New Killer Virus That Will End Humanity

1,034,789 views • Nov 15, 2019
1M views - 7 months ago
Thoughty2
2.82M subscribers

1 day later:

Darrell Etherington@etherington / 10:03 am EDT•March 25, 2020
…COVID-19 detection in as little as 30 minutes using hand-held hardware that costs as little as £100 (around $120 USD) with individual swab sample kits that cost around $5 per person.

24 minutes later:

Neil deGrasse Tyson and Sophia the Robot Explore COVID-19 and Artificial Intelligence

77,909 views • Jun 16, 2020
78K views - 1 day ago
StarTalk
1.17M subscribers

2 days later:

China has released genome sequencing data for the coronavirus responsible for a recent outbreak in Beijing, with officials saying it identified a European strain based on preliminary studies https://reut.rs/2YdsImk
New Beijing virus data suggests European strain – News

5:50 AM · Jun 19, 2020·Twitter Media Studio
Posted as of 2 minutes ago.

3 days later:

16 friends got Covid after night out. Hear their warning

604,438 views • Jun 17, 2020
604K views - 2 days ago
CNN
10M subscribers

Covid data shows dangerous trend in US South

108,840 views • Jun 19, 2020
108K views - 9 hours ago

https://twitter.com/i/events/1274065245799985152
COVID-19 · Yesterday

Sewage study indicates COVID-19 was present in Italy in December 2019

A new study released Friday by the Italian National Institute of Health suggests that COVID-19 was present in northern Italy two months before the first case was detected. Wastewater samples taken from Milan and Turin in December revealed traces of the virus, according to the report. Other places around the world have begun to look to wastewater samples to better understand COVID-19 and how it is spreading.

Photo via @soy_502

Don’t let the media pull one over on you when they say the “Second Wave” is hitting with the number of increased Covid-19 cases.

The only way that a new wave of Covid-19 would be certain is when there are zero cases of new infections and deaths related to Covid-19 for at least a week. If a spike then occurs after that week of zero cases, that is when you can say the Second Wave is happening.

The U.S. has 2,232,025 cases of infections.
119,121 Americans have died due to the Covid-19 infection.

Someone said that NYC had no more cases and that they were now better, contrary to the rest of the planet however.
I mean, people can learn how to read data, not only graph, even if they are blind and get paid to misinterpret things.

2 days later:

Tentacles found growing out of SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Please don’t share passwords or personal information.

Today, 4:24:48 AM

Charlie20101: What is 100% false? It’s easy to go out on a tangent and get problem from misinformation.

hoboinspace: you aren’t contagious after you recovered. you have anti-body’s in your blood but that doesn’t mean you’re contagious

hoboinspace: if that’s what you were saying

Charlie20101: no

Charlie20101: you still have the virus and are contagious, yes

hoboinspace: you’re just wrong

hoboinspace: sorry bud

Charlie20101: the antibody helps you to survive it, however

Charlie20101: if the antibody are too strong, it will kill you

Charlie20101: yes, you tried to make me wrong

Charlie20101: You even say it

Charlie20101: It’s so obvious

hoboinspace: that claim can’t be backed by any peer reviewed study from an accredited scientific journal

Charlie20101: yes

hoboinspace: please feel free to provide a source

Charlie20101: Sure

19 mins later:
Charlie20101: War On Corona Virus!
Charlie20101: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdoN_XsHWBI&feature=emb_logo
Charlie20101: War On Corona Virus!
hoboinspace: ok so you’re just a weirdo
hoboinspace: cool
hoboinspace: bye
You are unable to whisper this user.

1 Like

Those are what are called ‘idiots’ Lilsteel. They base their medical knowledge off a single virus that they believe exists for all viruses.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51235105

There is nice animated graph , around 40% from the top of the (web)page.
It starts with China, and has a British boat with 140 cases on board, which then, February 10, 2020, was the 2nd highest area of cases.

While the common cold virus can be contracted, even after antibodies have healed a person, by those who don’t have those antibodies, so can the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

The one case where someone cannot spread it , after recovering from it, is when they are dead.
So, if we all die, and , there are no animals left alive , with the virus, then, we won’t get it.
It’s like the flood, except this time, the boat is infected…

2nly, why do I know.
What do I based my ‘Idiot’ Lilsteel knowledge based on KISS, Keep it Simple and Stupid, or if not, you should be more Stupid.?

Because , staff who worked in care homes for old people, can contract the virus and go in, and spread it.
They can recover from it, and go in, and spread it.
Of course, they don’t want to be sued by some rich old family or couple, so, it can’t be spread.

They can’t test, because, only the good skilled people deserve the test, and, even though everyone gets sick, it’s ok, because, they can use their money to avoid it, even if others get sick.

I started a program for logistics in the Twitch Science & Technology Category, to solve the pandemic problem, and , since programmers and analyst may be at home, why not do something essential and productive to solve the problem.

Also, who has recovered, and, can work safely with other who have recovered, without infecting others.?
Of course, there are risks of contracting it a second time, but, knowledge is power, and power is money.
Where can they work?
Which essential work can they do?

Also, if I do essential work, why do I have to stay home, and, why would they tell me to stay home?

I’d have the time to recover over 4 times now, and it’s not fair for them not to test me, so that I can’t get enough money to pay for my storage, where I have to store my intellectual property, because courts try to forfeit it, so they can compete for getting money while keeping me poor, even though it’s unfair competition, and acts of war, no matter how ‘Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediots’ they are.

19 minutes later:

What Dracula Thinks about CoronaVirus News | CoronaVirus Funny Performance - Ediots

618 views • Mar 28, 2020
ilme aalim
56.8K subscribers

1 hour later:
https://www.google.com/search?q=can+you+contract+the+sars-cov-2+virus+from+a+recovered+person&rlz=1C1GGRV_enCA752CA752&oq=can+you+contract+the+sars-cov-2+virus+from+a+recovered+person&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.19023j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Searching:
“can you contract the sars-cov-2 virus from a recovered person”

Auto Suggested:
1 . can you get coronavirus twice
2. asymptomatic
3. how long does coronavirus last

None of the answers address the issue, because, they don’t want to publish.
Their plan is not to solve logistics problem.
Their plan is to control while those marginalized in lockdown become dependant on others who hide what they want to control them.

Nothing new to me there.
That’s the same reason I can’t get people to associate with them.

How long is a person with SARS infectious to others?

Available information suggests that persons with SARS are most likely to be contagious only when they have symptoms, such as fever or cough. Patients are most contagious during the second week of illness. However, as a precaution against spreading the disease, CDC recommends that persons with SARS limit their interactions outside the home (for example, by not going to work or to school) until 10 days after their fever has gone away and their respiratory (breathing) symptoms have gotten better.

SARS is not the SARS-CoV-2 virus either though.

Is a person with SARS contagious before symptoms appear?

To date, no cases of SARS have been reported among persons who were exposed to a SARS patient before the onset of the patient’s symptoms.

There are many cases of SARS-CoV-2 transmission before symptoms , and after, and 2nd infection, most likely from another strain, not only a 2nd only strain, since there are 107, and, possibly the same strain twice, or multiple times, if it can be proven, and how and so on, and when as well.

I have to report that user to the WHO because I also get other attacks from them in courts, as they tried to discredit me for inventory program and forfeit my work, and rights to it, so, I have to include their intent to discredit me and add it to the value on my work, obviously against them, since they try to cause communication gap and marginalization amongst other forfeiture of income, and intent to interfere against my income by holding me liable for past false discrediting like if I couldn’t use it against them as act of war.

2 new results suggestions showed up after I published the above results.
I will not mention the interference, although, given my experience, I can easily detect which ones they were, and , some, the exact same interference patterns , repeated.

1st:

COVID-19 alert

Common question

How long is coronavirus disease contagious?

Based on currently available data, the people who have symptoms are causing the majority of virus spread.

For mild cases that do not require hospitalization, it is assumed that they are no longer communicable 10 days after onset of illness.

### Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Summary of assumptions …

So, this Assumption is false, was false, and , will be false, until it is changed.
If it is changed, I want to get the proof of when it will be changed, and who is trying to hide the person who did change it, as well as who the person who tries to hide the person who did change it, is.

2 hours later:
2nd:
how long does coronavirus last in your system

returns:

COVID-19 alert

Common question

How long does the coronavirus last on surfaces?

Survival of coronaviruses on surfaces Preliminary information on COVID-19 suggests that the virus may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days depending on different conditions, such as: temperature. type of surface. humidity of the environment.

### Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Prevention and risks - Canada.ca

That is not related to the subject.

One had virus that still could be cultured after nine days; researchers also found viral RNA fragments in multiple samples after 31 days.

This webpage keeps popping up request for info and interferes against the gathering of data from it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-12/coronavirus-can-live-in-patients-for-five-weeks-after-contagion
Patients with the new coronavirus keep the pathogen in their respiratory tract for as long as 37 days, a new study found, suggesting they could remain infectious for many weeks.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html

Test for Past Infection (Antibody Test)

You can get infected with the virus again, but, if you have antibodies, you can’t give it to someone else.
So, you have to contract it from someone else who has it.

Regardless of whether you test positive or negative, the results do not confirm whether or not you are able to spread the virus that causes COVID-19. Until we know more, continue to take steps to protect yourself and others.

Countries should prepare to manage COVID-19 closely for the next 2 years

24 Jun 2020

Leadership, good data and strong health systems will be key to ensure effective response, PAHO Director says

Washington, D.C., June 24, 2020 (PAHO) – The Director of the Pan American Health Organization, Carissa F. Etienne, said today that “in the absence of effective treatments or a widely available vaccine, we expect that over the next two years the Region of the Americas will experience recurring COVID-19 outbreaks, which may be interspersed with periods of limited transmission.”

In the face of a fast-changing pandemic, leadership will make or break our response. Now is the time for leaders to reach across political divisions and geographic borders to rally the support for a response commensurate to this unprecedented crisis.”

Carissa F. Etienne

Cases of COVID-19 in the Americas have topped 4.5 million, with 226,000 deaths as of June 23. Since last month, cases have tripled in Latin America and the Caribbean from almost 690,000 in May 23, to more than 2 million today. “There is now widespread transmission in most of Central America. In South America this weekend, Brazil surpassed one million COVID-19 cases, joining the United States as the only other country in the world with cases in the six digits.

Sorry there, but, 1 million is 7 digits, not 6.
There are other countries with 6 digits.
Together have 3.79M cases of 9.76M Confirmed.
Russia has six digits, 628K,
India 509K, and UK 309K.
Even Canada has 103K.

The Caribbean is faring better but with hot-spots on the border of Haiti and the Dominican Republic, as well as within the Guyanese shield,” she said.

“We must be realistic about the future: all of us must adjust to a new way of life and redefine our sense of normal,” Etienne added.

Member States discussed this week in the PAHO Executive Committee a resolution that “seeks to balance the triple threat this pandemic represents to the health of our people, our social welfare and to our national economies.

PAHO’s director said countries must adjust and coordinate their COVID-19 response based on increasingly detailed data. “Governments will have to make decisions, considering simultaneously health, economic, and social indicators. This will allow health officials to understand where transmission is accelerating, and which groups are at greater risk so as to better target their efforts,” she added.

Flexible responses are key, she noted. “Public health measures, as well as social protection efforts, will need to be reviewed regularly to minimize the impact of the virus in our societies. The provision of social, financial, and fiscal protection, especially in communities heavily dependent on informal economies is critical.”

“We will not overcome this crisis without addressing the needs of the most vulnerable: those most likely to fall sick and the least likely to receive care, such as indigenous peoples, Afro-descendants, the urban poor and migrant populations. If we neglect them, we run the risk of the next two years looking like the past few months,” PAHO’s director noted.

Dr. Etienne called to “prioritize early detection of suspect cases, laboratory testing, contact tracing and quarantine as the foundation of a targeted and sustainable strategy to control COVID-19,” noting that more investments in human resources, supplies, improved surveillance, and development and adoption of new tools will be needed.

“We must also continue to strengthen our health systems, which are our strongest defense against COVID-19 – today and in the future. PAHO’s recommendation of public health expenditure benchmark of at least 6% of GDP is relevant now, more than ever. And from all public health investments, at least 30% should be allocated to the first level of care,” she added.

The PAHO Director said, “If we allocate resources to primary health clinics, hospitals and laboratories, grow our health workforce, invest in essential public health and expand our stockpiles and supplies, we can stay ahead of the pandemic and save lives.”

She called for concerted regional cooperation against COVID-19. “Though we rejoice when one country successfully flattens its COVID-19 epidemic curve, the risk of reemergence will always remain unless we flatten the curve regionally and globally.”

The fact that she has been infected twice shows several things.

1. Some people’s immune system get rid of the anti-bodies against SARS-CoV-2 compared to others who retain the anti-bodies.

2. The virus itself might cause the immune system to forget the DNA structure of SARS-CoV-2, meaning that the virus might be able to signal the brain in such a manner to cause the brain to erase the data stored regarding the anti-bodies.

3. The second infection might be the result of different methods of the virus infecting people. So far the virus has two methods of infecting cells.

The first being the bump and pump method of the virus attaching to the ACE(2) receptor and the second infection method may be via tentacles growing from an infected cell.

Both could have their own anti-bodies that would need to be created by the body.

If a person gets sick and gets better, I would have to say that they were infected by an immature SARS-CoV-2 virus that had not mutated into the adult virus that is able to infect with the bump and pump and the tentacle method.

If a person gets sick twice from Covid-19 then they might possible have encountered the adult version of the virus.

The adult version of the virus is the next version of the virus to mutate. First it would appear in very limited cases, like a brain bug controlling other bugs. Over time though, the Brain Bug would replace the immature version of the virus as the main virus.

Pinned Tweet.

2 minutes later:

You got to realise that,
when other strains appear,
that, even those with the antibodies can contract it and spread the 2nd or , other strains.

The thing is, the antibodies work against one strain, or, a few strains, similar, however, those different enough to not be stopped by it, will infect again.

Cold viruses also work like that, and, perhaps other viruses.

The SARS-CoV-2 virus is not the same, however, studies should be done to verify, and, not discard possibilities without confirmation.

Why are your suggestions from facts, and, from which facts?
Are they only from facts of imagination or, based on other real facts?

I mean, there is nothing wrong to imagine facts, and, depending on conditions, may even be favorable, or, preferable, or , better.
However, to verify the basis for design can solve errors and problems, if the data is not accurate.

9 minutes later:
Ah, so , you are suggesting another model than strains for this SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Instead of being limited to strains, the strains would mutate, into different stages, or, phases.

I’m told I can get money to solve the COVID-19, however, I don’t.
Furthermore, I find it my duty to use that against them and gather evidence and solve the problem, both, viral, pandemic, and, financial attacks.

13 minutes later:
Why would the military police inform me about those attacks,
if they work with the Military Medical departments, and, inform me for the good of society, so as to solve the misinformation problem, if it wasn’t the case?
It’s not like if they don’t know, they already have programs to deal with it, and use evidence for that.

41 minutes later:
1 minute ago.

The fuss about privacy, is about the fact that there are more intelligence gathering info on people in other countries, than in the US. However, it is misrepresented, as if they were ethically correct, while using this as cover to attack targets, which, they do worse than violate (as in Canada.)

We know that a person loses the sense of smell when they are infected by Covid-19.

What is needed are smell kits that are cheap to produce that a person can use to test their sense on a daily basis with.

The smell kit would be smell that is associated with the first odor that is affected when SARS-CoV-2 infects the ACE(2) receptor.

The odor that is selected to be used has to be very the first odor that the ACE(2) receptor would recognize during the normal function of the nose that is inhibited during a SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Having Smell Test Kits will allow a person to cheaply test themselves on a daily basis so that SARS-CoV-2 can be caught within a few hours of infecting a person.

The Smell Kit should be used in the morning when getting up, at lunch time, at dinner time and right before bed. If a person gets up during the middle of the night, they should also use the Smell Kit then as well.

A log of when a person takes the smell test and the level of the odor that they smell would help the person determine if they are losing their sense of smell.

The log book would then be taken to the doctor so that the information can be added to a contact tracing database.

That would be good if it works.
The rest is distribution and logistics.

There is one more thing I found, after some COVID-19 facts, but I forgot what it was.
I was one of those things that I would have had to verify from one of the CDC or other medical site.

I remember that it was a bit like the concept of the contagiousness of the virus, from after contracting it, such as how long, and so on.

I forgot what it is due to other diversions from police about them lying to me that they are not endangering my life while they are disregarding other facts, which the army already confirmed with me they were, and, well, is not their jurisdiction, even though they should do better, but, the courts they work with are also liable of worst indifference , deliberate errors, and, seeking to forfeit.

(It’s used to cover other damage, which, I have to inventor, how they do it, and lie about it, by misrepresenting it as equally, as they are misrepresenting me, and, report it.)

Maybe I will remember later.
It had something to do with solving another details about facts, and, which may have been overlooked, like the how the virus can be contracted from others, after recovery.

1 hour later:
So, I remember that I had been realizing a few other concepts , related to analysis, however , I had forgotten about it, and , was too busy to deal with interference against my analysis to be able to write it at night, when I realised it, and, I forgot about it when I woke up.

It had to do with another concept than related to the transmission of the virus, and , for which some analysis from fact findings, from scientific research, and from scientific medical research was done.

I also remember that, the verification of that other concept would have made it more accurate to verify some details related to the problem, in as much as accurate information can be used to verify facts related to that problem.
Such as, in the case of transmission, if the virus can be transmitted after recovery, how long , in average, and, under which conditions, and, under which other conditions which would affect it, including the recipients conditions, including the receptor, since, if they do not receive it, such as , when wearing gloves, or , mask, the virus can be stopped as it travels near the human body, where it would integrate, to affect the normal healthy cells…

Anyways, I might remember it again later, but for now, I am missing the part of the point which was to be verify, which would have made the understanding of the facts and reality, more accurate.

This is related to people who base their assumption on facts they don’t verify, and seek to cause others to overlook the problem they cause and try to credit themselves while discrediting other & coercing them into wrongdoing.

People in the US ran out of money, due to flow of money.
Operation paper clip was (also) about getting skills from the enemy to use it by integrating it into our system.

They don’t verify the facts they pay others to take decision from, based on fallacy from relation of trust, and confidence. They also interfere against the verification of those facts, because, the way they verify those facts is flawed in itself, and they also try to interfere against the verification processes, and, they also try to interfere against the interference processes.

In fact, the whole thing are deliberate errors of omission, which results in hiding solution to the problem, by trying to divert focus from the errors, with more attacks.
The method used was already bad, but they had to cause it even more.

Secondly, they then draw conclusions based on facts which are not verified, omit the facts, which , if they did take into account, could have been used to prevent damage, and, try to credit themselves, because they were already paid before, and, because they don’t want those doing the work to get credit for it, and, they want to get credit for their work, by forfeiting their work, and, they want to discredit them, because that, they deserve the credit, because that they had credit before, and that, even though the fact they had credit before should be used against them, not for them, they also try to hide this as well.
It does also cause other acts of war which I will not mention here at this time, which acts they are, and how they are related to this , medically, and, scientifically, and, with medical science.

They then try to make it deemed a danger the calculation of the amount of damage they tried to forfeit, and the amount of work they tried to forfeit, and the amount of credit they tried to discredit, and the amount of credit they tried to credit themselves with, in acts of war, and lied that it was not a threat, and, that they were not threatening, even though they are a threat, and even though they are also causing more damage.

Then, they also tried to coerce me into their organized crime, like if they would not record it in courts.

First thing I do when I work for them is report them for fraud and investigate, plus, investigate how they tried to use actuary from wherever they were from, to discredit me, and, to credit themselves, and, make false investigation against me, while misrepresenting me to my fiancée, and omitting how they interfere against communication, trying to make it seem worse than it is, and interfere against the benefit of using the communication to uncover their intentions and attacks in communication warfare, and/or electronic warfare.
They also paid them for this for 35 years.

They also unfairly discriminate, and give unfair preferential treatment to companies who led people into this.
The same people who make false claims in courts, and cause the same financial problem, and seek to forfeit property, which, the accounting of is not only being interfered with, but is falsely deemed to be a danger to the same people who make false claims of danger.
So, there is fraud, and an amount of the money those companies get for that, should be given to me, so that I can not only solve the fraud, and legal problems caused by these abusive attacks against my intellectual property, but also to help protect others who may be subjected to this kind of abuse, and , that the accounting the damage intended to be caused to them is also intended to be forfeited so that they cannot prove it, and, that the courts who refuse to take the application for it, are also held liable for the actions they take, and for what they do, if they try to coerce their target in being victim of war from enmity towards them.

13 hours later:

https://www.bollore-logistics.com/en/Pages/COVID-19.aspx

https://logcluster.org/COVID-19
CEPU
Global Logistics Cluster - COVID-19 - Cargo Entry Points Updates, 22 June 2020

Download File

https://logcluster.org/document/global-logistics-cluster-covid-19-cargo-entry-points-updates-22-june-2020
Countries Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Republic of the, Cook Islands, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Micronesia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, State of Palestine, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Impact of COVID-19 on the Logistics Industry, 2020 Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com

April 30, 2020 09:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.

https://www.insidelogistics.ca/covid-19/
#### Canada close to self-sufficiency in PPE

30 April 2020

22 minutes ago.

Not much in terms of which people can do work to solve logistics problems from home, but then again, it has to be safe.
We’d have to organize input and make it available for reading, and , merging data.
I don’t think they could afford to work with it otherwise.

I just updated my pandemic spreadsheet after 17 days.

On 6.11.2020 the U.S. had 2,007,745 cases people infected with Covid-19.

It is now 6.28.2020 and the number of infected in the U.S. is 2,556,442.

The U.S. has seen an increase of 548,697 new infections in the last 17 days. To put into perspective, the virus has infected the U.S. at the rate of Tuscon, AZ in just a little over two weeks time. Tuscon has a population of 548,073 people.

The number of new infections averages out to be 32,276 each day for the last 17 days.

It’s not even the middle of the Summer yet and we are seeing infection rates over 500,000 every two weeks.

1.9876 people are infected every 17.57 secs
.9938 people are infected every 8.59 secs.
.1242 people are infected every 1.07 secs.

That is right.
It would keep increasing faster without measures.

It’s funny how people can talk so much about this, completely ignoring the one thing that truly matters: You’re getting ■■■■■■. Without a doubt it’s intentional. The masses of stupid idiots just add fuel to the fire.

If you wouldn’t say so yourself.

Edit:
How do you like to do that?
14 hours ago:

I do not understand your question.

It’s like logistics.

In military science, logistics is concerned with maintaining army supply lines while disrupting those of the enemy, since an armed force without resources and transportation is defenseless. …

Dude, if you don’t know how to talk to other human beings, I suggest you find professional help. I was merely pointing out that what you two are doing reminds me of the fact that people are apparently completely ignorant of the fact that they’re getting ■■■■■■ intentionally, by your very own government combined with the stupid masses who voted for your asshole president.

I offer you my professional help to improve your communication skills, even if you did know how.

Reversing any?

How do I know you are not an anonymous voter for it, and that you are not the president.?
2ndly, he is not my president.
3rly, I am a president and director.

3 fallacies don’t make a right, and 4 either.

I also don’t vote even though I have voting shares.