War On Corona Virus!

Lilsteel, have you found anything on your end about this report from Fox News?

If the report is true, then we have a serious problem.

No,
however,
variants will happen,
and ,
vaccines will have to fight them.

That is nothing new.

Also,
when I’m threatened with imprisonment,
and the act itself is disregarded and intended to be misrepresented as if I’m the one threatening to cover up threats against me,
and divert from sought forfeiture,
it’s not only obvious that I’m not the one threatening,
but,
that,
German intelligence can also act as if they didn’t like me,
so as to detect those who want to associate with it,
while at the same time giving me police clearance and offering me police to report to their Special Operations who also work with NATO and the UN, even though,
technically,
Germany is not with the UN High-Security Council,
just as the Canadian Military Police mandate with the UN,
is not with the UN High-Security Council, either.

–
In fact,
the virus variants are not only expected to get worse,
but,
they will,
and,
the vaccines will have to improve.

Additionally,
I don’t appreciate when my work is fraudulently misrepresented as a common nuisance,
and,
when I report embezzlement and fraud intended to coerce my wife and son or offspring to have their rights forfeited,
that I am being threatened with imprisonment,
and,
that I have to report them to the military and the UN,
due to acts of war,
while I’m already with the Office of the High-Commissioner for the UN ,
due to this kind of torture and psychological warfare against my work,
against my past work,
and ,
that the courts seek to enforce communication gap,
which communication gap against my family is also not only abusive,
but,
additionally,
also mispresenting of the facts,
in fraud,
and,
falsification of reports,
which they seek to credit themselves with paid government wages,
while seeking to discredit me,
and only offering my family lies and fraud and abuse and war and famine.

–
2. - At 23:17, 32 minutes later:
https://foldingathome.org/ (run this on your PC’s to help with Scientific Research)

https://foldingathome.org/

Searching:

search https://foldingathome.org/
### Folding@home: Together We Are Powerful
https://foldingathome.org

We need your help pushing toward a potent, patent-free drug. Use your PC to help fight COVID-19. DOWNLOAD FOLDINGATHOME. [Available for Windows, Mac, …

‎Front Page · ‎Covid-19 · ‎Team · ‎Donor Statistics

Would you shut up about the police and your security clearance for Christ’s sake?

People need to realize that just because the symptoms of Covid-19 and the Flu are nearly the same, SARS-CoV-2, which causes Covid-19 is an entirely different virus than Influenza A or B which causes the Flu.

Saying that SARS-CoV-2 and the Flu are the same because of the symptoms is the same as saying that Small Pox and Weaponized Small Pox are the same because of the similarity in the symptoms.

Not even wrong.

If this had been the Flu, the Flu virus would have already burned out like Flu does and has been proven time and time again to.

Dr. Birx was correct in her presumption that SARS-CoV-2 is similar to HIV/AIDS in so much that there isn’t a cure for HIV, just like there isn’t a cure for SARS-CoV-2. But like AIDS, there is medication that can lessen the effects of Covid-19

B.1.1.7 variant on the uptick.

Additionally,
mRNA,
### Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
https://www.cdc.gov › vaccines › different-vaccines

Mar. 4, 2021 — mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. · MRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein—or even …

You’ve visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 27/03/21

, …
while a potential viable option for the current condition,
may not be best solution possible,
long term,
and, longer term.

This was designed to be a first administered solution,
administered solution which is administered in the sense of,
the administration of the virus injection being injected.

So yes, more than one administration,
including the financial administration of the exact same virus administration by injection,
which is not the same thing as the administration of justice,
nor the financial administration of the vaccine costs,
nor the financial administration of medicine,
nor the financial administration of medical science,
nor the financial administration of medical research as a whole.

It also does not justify from the same administration of justice to seek to forfeit rights related to justice,
as well as rights related to medical science,
as well as rights related to medical research,
because of their misinterpretation of the facts,
because of their misinterpretation of the law,
nor because they seek to make money by trying to justify forfeiture of other’s rights,
which can be theft, and attempted theft,
instead of actually doing work more beneficial for scientific research, science, and communication of those science,
which communication gap sought to be justified by the administration of justice,
which sought forfeiture of communication being sought to be forfeited by the administration of justice is not only interfering against the rights of those they seek to forfeit such communication,
but,
also,
poses a greater risk to public interest,
as well as trying to be using such forfeiture,
and sought forfeiture,
as excuse to cover up illegal activity,
by trying to justify control of damage done to the benefit of science and medical science for mankind,
such as when someone or an entity associates with that administration of justice by removing a plaque with the encryption about :
“Through his affliction he served all humanity.”!

The service to humanity from scientific research and science, such as the benefit to humanity from the Apollo project is not actually done from the affliction and to justify to afflict others with forfeiture and seek to justify forfeiture from the administration of justice,
but,
rather,
from the scientific work itself.

Additionally,
the act from administration of justice to take things out of context does not justify the application of facts to scope of things which are not as interpreted by this administration of justice,
whether by deliberate error of impunity,
or,
while seeking to win grounds by seeking unjustified and unwarranted forfeiture by unreasonable search and seizure.

Other people are better organized to do the research and the searching for the research.

It doesn’t make sense to try to indict evidence which is criminal,
because,
the administration of justice try to make such evidence which they refused when submitted that evidence,
to be seeming to be illegal to gather the data about,
including the forfeiture,
before the fact,
while acting against moral benefit from scientific research.

–
To try to interfere against integrity of science has the same effect as making everyone sick from Pandemic,
which science offers the service to people on earth.

It interferes against that health people get from medical science,
and,
forfeits them of their life,
while trying to justify the forfeiture with false scientific grounds,
under pretext of research,
to attack such scientific benefit.

This forum only functions with science,
no attempt to attack science will ever go undetected nor unrecorded,
nor should it ever be,
in all due proportions.

The same goes for the false attribution of damages to others,
to seek to justify to forfeit the rights of the ones who are actually getting evidence of communication gap integrated by legal systems which legal system is not only flawed in essence and nature,
but,
also ,
abusive of communication,
and communication systems,
such as those used to report crimes,
not limited to and including false charges of Public Mischief for making false report of crimes,
when the reported crimes were not only real,
but,
additionally,
the real and relevant reports of crimes also had their integrity attacked from the same sources trying to forfeit the integrity of the communication of those reports,
to cover up such attacks which have to be reported to Special Operations,
including attacks against science.

Yeah, I just did, why are you bringing this up after that I did shut up?

Like,
you want me to remove the text from the thread instead,
which has nothing to do with the shutting up you referred to.?

I hope you realize that,
this forum,
for scientific reasons,
is not a chat program,
and,
that we don’t talk in chat,
nor type in chat,
and,
that the communication input is meant to remain there,
unless there is a reason to remove it,
which reason is a better reason when a good reason,
than when a reason which is not in contact with reality.

Additionally,
what does information about police clearance and police work have to do with not being good to write about,
when integrity about it says otherwise.

It seems you have integrity issue,
besides the attacks against my integrity you sought to wrongfully so justify against me.

Maybe you want me to engage in organized crime with you?

Good thing I Ignore your posts.

Also,
please,
don’t try to bother my family with this kind of behavior towards me,
nor,
us.

Adios.

–
Also,
it seems that you try to create some communication gap by not mentioning about what is good in regards to police,
so as if to catch someone who does wrong from the communication gap,
while seeking to omit the communication gap,
which communication gap (not communication of those omitted facts) is not only the cause of the person doing wrong,
but,
additionally,
is coercively and abusively intended to be done to cause that person to be misinformed from the lack of good.

–
As a systems analyst,
I do have a $5 million insurance value offer to do so use it for work against your courts and networks.

It does include the related electronic warfare and classified data.

Additionally,
it’s also related to my marriage, not security.
It does have more to do than security of integrity of my integrity and integrity of attacks against the integrity of my integrity they seek to attack, and that they seek to attack the detection of attacks against the integrity of integrity and the integrity of the attacks against that integrity,
so that,
15% of reduction of integrity can be detected from the attacks against that integrity.

Like,
you want me to cheat on my wife with you or something?

Who is making you do that?

–
I had to study about monsters and psychological effect from my cousin’s emergency service nurse Relation of Help medical book, which she is now a senior nurse,
when I graduated in secondary school,
as it was going to be my main language essay,
which was later converted by the school administration themselves,
into benefit from computers to society,
to which benefit I added humanity,
due to the blatant intent from parties like you seeking to make me seem like a monster to help others with their mental health.

Those intentions to make certain things seem like monsters and refer to them as fear,
including terrorists and terrorism by the way,
also is directly related to the exact same medical needs,
and the exact same relation of help,
which is not omitted,
which is not sough to be creating communication gap with ,
despite parties seeking to justify communication gap about it, from it, and for it,
for the same relation of help,
when it, in fact, causes and creates a great disservice to the communication and society they intend to work with and benefit to.

The thing is,
in the relation of help,
and,
for the relation of help,
those same monsters people try to create,
actually do help the medical practitioner to cure their mental health problems…

Most patients, not all, there,
are not over 90 and 80 and 70,
but,
police officers,
those same guys who protect you from warrants,
for however much longer they did and do and intend to.

As for the SARS-CoV-2 ,
I still study it,
and,
since I am not in medical school,
I have other means to verify the accuracy of the information I have,
and,
I do refer to parties which are not insured to inform me about it,
however, I can and do use legal measures and systems to do so verify their interactions in relation to information,
and,
I can also report them to the proper authorities if required or needs be…

And , no,
I don’t have any means to get valid details from my sister about it yet,
as,
while she does actively gets paid to work on it,
she didn’t get conclusive studies to publish nor report to me, yet.

She,
however,
wants me to give her an update of the inventory of my property which she may have to keep secure for me,
as I go to Europe to start my family there,
before going to the US,
if we can and when we can,
and have the requirements to go there for it,
met and fulfilled duly and fully,
so that she can refer to it and find out if someone else tries to plant some evidence against my family in my property,
due to her medical insurance in relation to the integrity of information,
in relation to my family,
in relation to my future wife,
and in relation to real estate,
as her husband,
my brother-in-law,
works in commercial real estate,
including for her medical practice there,
and,
he find those people are actual thieves.

–
Additionally,
I also do trade stocks and I really don’t have the time to waste my time and to let you waste my time with this during the day,
as you not only interfere against my income,
but,
I would also have to report you to Special Operations.

Oh yes,
India surpassed Brazil as second most cases today,
after celebration of a ritual act they participated in,
without enough protection for them to protect themselves from the risk posed to their health, both physiological,
and,
psychological, in those physiological bodies.

–
2. - 7 hours later, at 03:39 Tue Apr 13, 2021:

13h

And even more interestingly the South African variant hits the vaccinated more than the unvaccinated!

South African COVID variant might evade protection from vaccine, study finds

by [Lawrence Richard, Social Media Producer] (Lawrence Richard | Washington Examiner) - | - April 11, 2021 05:07 PM

The South Africa variant of the coronavirus might evade the Pfizer vaccine, according to a new study from Tel Aviv University and Israel’s largest healthcare provider.

The study, which was published Saturday and still requires peer review, looked at 400 individuals who tested positive for the coronavirus despite receiving at least one dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and compared the prevalence of the South African variant, B.1.351, with the same number of people who have not yet received a vaccination.

“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”

–
MASKLESS WOMAN WHO COUGHED AT STORE CUSTOMER GETS SECOND-DEGREE ASSAULT CONVICTION AND 30 DAYS IN JAIL

–
3. - 8 hours later, 1 hour after the last update, at 04:29:

#NoVaccinePassportsAnywhere

–
https://twitter.com/InProportion2/status/1380422476988088320

The four major companies who are making these covid vaccines are/have either:

1. Never brought a vaccine to market before covid (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).

2. Are serial felons (Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca).

3, Are both (Johnson & Johnson).

–

Ever Feel Unmotivated?

Maybe you’ve said…

“I know what to do, but can’t make myself do it.”

We can help. Take our free quiz and…

Discover Your Health-Transformation-Type

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY

The only industry in the world that bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products, are vaccine makers.

First established in 1986 with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, and reinforced by the PREP Act, vaccine makers cannot be sued, even if they are shown to be negligent.
…
No liability. No trust.
…

#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES
#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES

After 2000, scientists made many attempts to create coronavirus vaccines.

For the past 20 years, all ended in failure because the animals in the clinical trials got very sick and many died, just like the children in the 1960’s.

You can read a summary of this history/science here.
…
The typical pattern in the studies mentioned above is that the children and the animals produced beautiful antibody responses after being vaccinated.

The manufacturers thought they hit the jackpot.

The problem came when the children and animals were exposed to the wild version of the virus.

When that happened, an unexplained phenomenon called Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) also known as Vaccine Enhanced Disease (VED) occurred where the immune system produced a “cytokine storm” (i.e. overwhelmingly attacked the body), and the children/animals died.

#4: THE “DATA GAPS” SUBMITTED TO THE FDA BY THE VACCINE MAKERS
#5: NO ACCESS TO THE RAW DATA FROM THE TRIALS
#6: NO LONG-TERM SAFETY TESTING

Given all the risks above (risks that ALL pharmaceutical products have), would it not be prudent to wait to see if the worst-case scenarios have indeed been avoided?

Would it not make sense to want to fill those pesky “data gaps” before we try to give this to every man, woman, and child on the planet?

Well…that would make sense, but to have that data, they need to test it on people, which leads me to my next point…

#7: NO INFORMED CONSENT
#8: UNDER-REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS AND DEATH
#9: THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION
#10: PEOPLE ARE CATCHING COVID AFTER BEING FULLY VACCINATED
#11: THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID
#12: THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS
#13: FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE
Thanks to the Bayh-Dole Act, government workers are allowed to file patents on any research they do using tax payer funding.

Tony Fauci owns over 1,000 patents (see this video for more details), including patents being used on the Moderna vaccine…which he approved government funding for.

In fact, the NIH (which NIAID is part of) claims joint ownership of Moderna’s vaccine.

#14: FAUCI IS ON THE HOT SEAT FOR ILLEGAL GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH
#15: THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO MUTATE
#16: CENSORSHIP…AND THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF SCIENTIFIC DEBATE
#17: THE WORLD’S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM…
#18: I ALREADY HAD COVID

–
I'm not so sure he did have COVID and not just some other cold or contagious disease instead.

Here’s another factor to be concerned about.

The J and J vaccine is causing blood clots.

For those still lamenting that Covid is just the Flu, How many times has the Flu vaccine caused blood clots in patients compared to the J and J vaccine?

A very easy test for today.

Now, I know everyone had workbooks in school where you had to draw lines between objects or colors that were the same.

Your test for today is, Which of the viruses below match up as being the same?

The tricky part of the test is, which ones are different?

Take your time, this isn’t a timed test, but the test is pass or fail

Cold - caused by rhinoviruses.
Flu - caused by influenza viruses A and B
Covid - caused by the Coronavirus.

So easy a caveman and Flo can pass it.

The angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 are distinctly different paradigms | Clinical Hypertension | Full Text.

6h

The CDC and FDA are recommending a pause in the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine out of an “abundance of caution” while an investigation is conducted into six reported cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have recommended a pause in the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, shown here in a hospital in Denver.
David Zalubowski/AP

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday they are recommending a “pause” in the use of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine out of an “abundance of caution” while a review of reports of rare, potentially dangerous blood clots is conducted.

In a joint statement on Tuesday, the two agencies said they are “reviewing data involving six reported U.S. cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot in individuals after receiving the J&J vaccine.”

–
2. - 30 minutes ago, at 20:31, Tue Apr 13, 2021:

Just Bojo admitting vaccines don’t work but still trying to make them mandatory :thinking: but guess what compare to countries not locked down and curve is the same so lockdowns don’t work either :man_shrugging:

0:38 seconds audio-visual.

0:38 seconds audio-visual.

Ah, it's figures, it's because of the figure. I think they should fix the figure so that it does not distort integrity so much or in as much does so distort the scientific notation, over the margin of error of that scientific notation, +after they get their figures fixed.

It figures.!

–
2.2. - :

Renowned Virologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi on Asymptomatic Carriers and Spreaders of Covid

1 minute 11 seconds audio-visual.

–
3. - At 00:16 Wed Apr 14, 2021, 4 hours later:
Difference between a 6 months + mask which is larger,
and a smaller model size mask which is not used as long,
but is usable.

The older ones are still good and valid at filtering 95% of external elements.
However,
the more they are used, the more they can actually block external particles to go in.

So yes, masks like this that can be cleaned more easily would be much more cost-efficient.

The only to clean those at this time is true recycling process,
through which the material is chipped,
and, reprocessed through intense heat.

Clean Plastic is formed in similar ways,
knowing the procedures from working in HACCP Plants.
### HACCP Principles & Application Guidelines | FDA
https://www.fda.gov › food › haccp-principles-applicati…

Dec. 19, 2017 — HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards …

Those are the procedures used by the NASA during the Apollo program.

–
3.2. - At 00:27:

US recommends ‘pause’ for J&J shots in blow to vaccine drive

By ZEKE MILLER, LAURAN NEERGAARD and MATTHEW PERRONE _ _ an hour ago

–
4. - 6 hours later, at 01:39, 1 hour after the last update:

Canada ‘not out of the woods’ with COVID-19, Trudeau warns

31,397 views • **Streamed live 9 hours ago
CBC News
2.6M subscribers

My aunt also died, while other were getting medical services for COVID-19, instead of giving her cancer surgery and treatments.

Many other of my families died similarly with the same disregards from the same sources, which is not going to be possible for me to abuse my family by associating with those attackers trying to coerce us in scaring other people, and then, trying to get away with it.

I also have a duty to protect my family from this kind of abuse from those trying to create these kind of disconnections from reality, and, who try to create their own reality, and seek to disconnect from reality, with the same mental illness they seek to cause to others, and, with the same mental illness they seek to capitalize by causing to themselves, and trying to hold others liable, no matter how paranoid they are.

They also sought to and tried to use software to harm us, and, interfere against detection systems, by attacking communication of their actions, by trying to take their behavior out of context, to cover up other attacks.

–
Also,
the tower of Babel is when interference from disruptions against communication was done to seek to stop people from building,
by attacking interpreters,
so that,
it wouldn’t be possible to coordinate logistics required to build.

The same way those who try to make me seem as if they didn’t understand while seeking to justify to divert from forfeiture of the communication they seek to create fears in others about,
and,
team up against me,
to try to make the communication as if it was not understandable,
and,
to divert from fears they seek to instill into others,
to seek to gain their trust,
by trying to forge evidence to be in fear of against me,
which I cannot force or subject my family to hide this eternally evil wrong doing done towards me, my family, and good morals due to coercion and attacks from mentally ill behavior even if it can never be corrected.

–
5. - At 03:23, 7 hours later, 2 hours after the last update:

Dublin city centre today. Speaker over a doorway. Wow!

0:26 seconds audio-visual.

–
5.2. - :

When the public’s insatiable appetite for horseshit remains the powers that be must feed them. Jab 3 coming already, how long before jab 12?

0:35 seconds audio-visual.

–
6. - At 03:31, 9 minutes after the last update:

Then & Now: How We Dealt With The Flu In '69

4,581 views • Premiered Dec 24, 2020
4.5K views - 3 months ago
Kate Wand
5.14K subscribers

It's obvious that, due to greater data collection than before, and, also due to greater use of that data than before, not more intrusive as ever as intrusion is not what's it about, the risk is greater to lose control.

–

There’s No Such Thing as Public Health

2,252 views • Premiered Mar 27, 2021
2.2K views - 2 weeks ago
Kate Wand
5.14K subscribers

Jan 28, 2021 — Ohio lost nearly 650,000 private-sector jobs during the three months that the Covid-19 pandemic and public health orders locked down the state.

I was looking through employment on Indeed.com for any trends. Currently there are approximately 16,000 available jobs within a two hour drive, which is the most I have seen in years.

it’s not that people don’t want to work, the problem is the pandemic, people being fearful of catching the virus and not having health care to pay for the treatment that would otherwise see them laying dead on a hospital gurney for not being able to afford the $40,000 intubation process to save their life.

To project how much hospitals would get paid by the federal government for treating uninsured patients, we look at payments for admissions for similar conditions. For less severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017, which was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.

For those who can’t afford health insurance, sure, stay home and collect unemployment for as long as you are able to. It’s your life and your body and no one has the right to force you into a working environment that you don’t feel assured that you won’t catch the virus.

The oldest mask nose piece needs to be fixed.

I had a glue gun for $3 or so, which is 150% more expensive than the cement glue that I found later for around $1.25 or so,
which fixed the 2nd N95 mask, which N95 mask was not used for work,
but,
was sold from the emergency production from Ontario.

I should have bought the while stack at around $5 each,
as,
the new ones are around $10 each,
at around $100 for 10 with delivery costs,
including logistics from China,
and including secondary logistics from Western American continent.

The other hospital mask, not the surgical mask version,
was from the hospital, around 2019, from around when I had a ticket,
due to cold problem, which was similar to a pneumonia,
from when I was working in an aluminum plant,
as well as allergy to metal which I verified,
which was not as bad as it seemed,
as every other workers had this,
and there were very simple measures to limit the potential damage from that sensitivity to the metabolic system from the metal,
which every one else had while working there,
even if my system reacted more to it by creating more hyper-oxidation.

The reaction levels were not so high in difference as to create unmanageable risk.
However, one of the supervisor under management there, erroneously deemed otherwise, due to his fear or lack of understanding of health and safety at work,
which, one day, resulted in one of the forklift hydraulic hose to be burned up by high-heat levels of aluminum, which resulted in the machine stopping to respond normally, as the hose functioning system was interfered from the high-heat differences.

Luckily, the driver was saved even though he was locked inside and could not open the Bobcat door, which was also malfunctioning, despite repeatedly kicking it from inside, as he tried to escape the blaze.

–
Note that,
the oldest mask rubber strap broke, and,
I used a small stapler to add an elastic band to the device,
so that it would hold the device in place.

That elastic band device is from another N95 mask,
not in this above photo ,
which other N95 mask has a valve.

I have 2 of those,
one of which I currently do carry in my carrying bag,
for in case that my current other mask currently being used,
fails, or, has a broken headband, as it can be sometimes hard to fix,
such as when it occurred when I updated my 5 years ID,
which new 5 years ID is required for a passport,
and, which new 5 years ID is also being delayed from the government,
and,
which new 5 years ID is also required for marriage,
which marriage I am currently communicating with and about by email (in another communication system than this forum).

–
2. - At 01:10, Thu Apr 15, 2021, 8 minutes after the last update, 16 minutes later:
Also note that,
the first glue gun that I bought at $3 is still unused and that I may resell it, or use it, but I think that the cement glue is more efficient for strength of glue.

Additionally,
I just took another photo which I will update shortly about the Valve mask.
I am pretty sure that those N95 Valve masks were from the same Dollar store which sold work related supplies, such as cotton gloves and knee pads, and what not (including rain poncho).

So, $4 or less for a pack of 2 per sealed plastic container back then,
which is equal to a $2 mask cost per sale,
which is 250% to 500% less expensive than the current supply,
which current supply their current logistics systems don’t provide to other customers, and I must say that their own staff and probably administration as well, most likely don’t use those masks, as they wanted medical staff to use them, so they are more rare and harder to come by, as it is more likely that the concentration level of the mind required to find them is above average.

This is including the related storage and security,
as they may become prized theft for sale.

–
3. - At 01:23, 7 minutes after the last update, 29 minutes later:
Showing results for oxidation
Search instead for oxydization

Search Results

Redox

• Overview
  • Examples
  • Calculators
  • Practice problems
  • Videos
  • People also search for

Main results

Featured snippet from the web

Oxidation is the loss of electrons during a reaction by a molecule, atom or ion. Oxidation occurs when the oxidation state of a molecule, atom or ion is increased. The opposite process is called reduction, which occurs when there is a gain of electrons or the oxidation state of an atom, molecule, or ion decreases. ~ Feb. 12, 2020

### What Is Oxidation? Definition and Example - ThoughtCo

–
4. - At 01:32, 6 minutes after the last update, 38 minutes later:

–
4.2. - :
Also notice that,
the 2nd mask which the internal nose piece is fixed from that new cement glue,
as it was loose,
currently has a rubber band on top,
which consists of,
part of the rubber band which was on the bottom,
and,
which is used to hold the mask in place from the top,
which is the top part that goes around the head.

That is sufficient when the dust level and the air pressure is lower than from a certain level, such as levels from a mill fan to break up aluminum, which require a more fine filter, as the aluminum dust would enter the airways,
and,
also require an overall fiber cover which goes over the clothes,
to protect the close from the dirty dust from the aluminum compound dust,
which aluminum compound dust comes from broken up aluminum compound,
which the aluminum compound dusts the mill breaks down to filter the more refined aluminum to smelt, and measure the level of aluminum from a chemical reaction test which gives the accurate levels as well as detect other mineral alloys inside.

–
4.3 - :
This requires a P100 3M mask and filter cartridges, in pairs of (2) per masks…

Additionally,
the N95 Valve are only to let the air out faster and easier than without it.

They don’t protect more from inhale and, they do protect less from exhale.
The only protection that it provides less from exhale is only directional, as the same exhale level are occurring, only in a more direct direction from the valve than without it.

So, if the inhale and internal levels are safe,
the exhale from those systems will be safe.

When the valve may become infected from external sources,
it may increase the rate at which the propagation from it would occur in those related directions in the related range.

–
4.4. - :
The elastic bands on the N95 with valve is not stable from glue as originally was,
but, cut with a pen or some poking tool,
to create a hole,
to insert the elastic band,
to tie with a simple knot.

The reason is that ,
the whole (in those 4 positions, each of those whole forming wholes) was small enough and external enough to keep the integrity of the efficiency of the mask intact inside.

–
5. - At 01:48:
Earlier today,
and unable to post until later tonight at 21:47.
https://twitter.com/i/events/1382361372420239360

Health Canada will not restrict the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine after reviewing evidence

–
6. - At 02:14, 1 hour later, 26 minutes after the last update:
The first mask was used since January and the following February 2020,
so, over a year ago.
The 2nd mask was started to be used around July or August of last year, in 2020,
after around 6 months to 9 months of use from the first N95.

The 2nd N95 was from a drugstore and was sold as an emergency production.
They were all sold out shortly after , with no signs of any other supply of N95 despite billions invested in it.

People’s idea of what works and what doesn’t work is more based on what they like and what they don’t like, than, what actually does work, and what that works actually is, and how efficient that work is, because their measurement level of those levels of work is not related to reality, and are instead only gross approximation without even level of margin of errors.

–
7. - At 03:33, 3 hours later, 11 minutes after the last update:

Cancer patients have been disastrously let down by our Covid-obsessed Government

Cancer patients have been disastrously let down by our Covid-obsessed Government

My aunt died of cancer recently, around this week.

My father is on his 4th cancer treatment.
Probably his 2nd or 3rd during COVID.
I don’t think he finished is last 4th.

So yes,
as they tried to attack me before COVID-19,
and,
credit themselves to discredit me for service to humanity,
they also caused problems to humanity,
from the service they got from me,
which service they cannot discredit me to credit them with,
which credit they sought to discredit me to credit themselves with,
which credit they sought to discredit me to credit themselves with they also don’t have the right to try to, and didn’t have the right to try to, and didn’t have the right to try to offer benefit to people from it that I used to offer them before,
because that they didn’t do the work properly,
and that their attempts to discredit me to credit themselves to benefit others while interfering against the benefit to others that I use to benefit others from,
which benefit to others, they tried to make seem as if it made no sense,
caused the problems to others that they sought to cause them,
and trying to be holding me liable for interfering against their interference and coercion against trying to justify to make me be common nuisance to others,
which is also illegal for them to try to do so,
as they even caused more damage to people by misinterpreting the law,
and by misinterpreting science of that misinterpretation of the law,
and by misinterpreting science of that misinterpretation of science.

–
8. - At 04:28, 4 hours later, 11 minutes after the last update:

9h

Modelers Were ‘Astronomically Wrong’ in COVID-19 Predictions, Says Leading Epidemiologist—and the World Is Paying the Price - Foundation for Economic Education

Modelers Were ‘Astronomically Wrong’ in COVID-19 Predictions, Says Leading Epidemiologist—and the World Is Paying the Price

In a recent interview, Dr. John Ioannidis had a harsh assessment of modelers who predicted as many as 40 million people would die and the US healthcare system would be overrun because of COVID-19.

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Dr. John Ioannidis became a world-leading scientist by exposing bad science. But the COVID-19 pandemic could prove to be his biggest challenge yet.

Ioannidis, the C.F. Rehnborg Chair in Disease Prevention at Stanford University, has come under fire in recent months for his opposition to state-ordered lockdowns, which he says could cause social harms well beyond their presumed benefits. But he doesn’t appear to be backing down.

In a wide-ranging interview with Greek Reporter published over the weekend, Ioannidis said emerging data support his prediction that lockdowns would have wide-ranging social consequences and that the mathematical models on which the lockdowns were based were horribly flawed.

Ioannidis also said a comprehensive review of the medical literature suggests that COVID-19 is far more widespread than most people realize.

“There are already more than 50 studies that have presented results on how many people in different countries and locations have developed antibodies to the virus,” Ioannidis, a Greek-American physician, told Greek Reporter. “Of course none of these studies are perfect, but cumulatively they provide useful composite evidence. A very crude estimate might suggest that about 150-300 million or more people have already been infected around the world, far more than the 10 million documented cases.”

Ioannidis said medical data suggest the fatality risk is far lower than earlier estimates had led policymakers to believe and “is almost 0%” for individuals under 45 years old. The median fatality rate is roughly 0.25 percent, however, because the risk “escalates substantially” for individuals over 85 and can be as high as 25 percent for debilitated people in nursing homes.

“The death rate in a given country depends a lot on the age-structure, who are the people infected, and how they are managed,” Ioannidis said. “For people younger than 45, the infection fatality rate is almost 0%. For 45 to 70, it is probably about 0.05-0.3%. For those above 70, it escalates substantially…”

Because of this, Ioannidis sees mass lockdowns of entire populations as a mistake, though he says they may have made sense when experts believed the fatality rate of COVID-19 was as high as 3-5 percent.

In March, in a widely read STAT article, Ioannidis said it was uncertain how long lockdowns could be maintained without serious consequences.

“One of the bottom lines is that we don’t know how long social distancing measures and lockdowns can be maintained without major consequences to the economy, society, and mental health,” Ioannidis wrote. "Unpredictable evolutions may ensue, including financial crisis, unrest, civil strife, war, and a meltdown of the social fabric.”

Nearly three months after that interview, the world has seen unemployment levels unseen since the Great Depression, mass business closures, spikes in suicide and drug overdose, and social unrest on a scale not seen in the US since the 1960s.

“I feel extremely sad that my predictions were verified,” Ioannidis said. He continued:

“Major consequences on the economy, society and mental health” have already occurred. I hope they are reversible, and this depends to a large extent on whether we can avoid prolonging the draconian lockdowns and manage to deal with COVID-19 in a smart, precision-risk targeted approach, rather than blindly shutting down everything. Similarly, we have already started to see the consequences of “financial crisis, unrest, and civil strife.” I hope it is not followed by “war and meltdown of the social fabric.” Globally, the lockdown measures have increased the number of people at risk of starvation to 1.1 billion, and they are putting at risk millions of lives, with the potential resurgence of tuberculosis, childhood diseases like measles where vaccination programs are disrupted, and malaria. I hope that policymakers look at the big picture of all the potential problems and not only on the very important, but relatively thin slice of evidence that is COVID-19.”

Ioannidis did not spare modelers who predicted as many as 40 million people would die, or those who claimed the US healthcare system would be overrun.

“The predictions of most mathematical models in terms of how many beds and how many ICU beds would be required were astronomically wrong,” Ioannidis said. “Indeed, the health system was not overrun in any location in the USA, although several hospitals were stressed.”

Conversely, he added, these actions had detrimental effects on the US health care system, which was “severely damaged” because of measures taken.

Only time will tell if Ioannidis is proven correct in his assessments. But if he’s even half right, it would suggest that the experts did indeed fail again.

There’s little question that the lockdowns have caused widespread economic, social, and emotional carnage. Evidence that US states that locked down fared better than states that did not is hard to find.

Though not yet certain, the COVID-19 pandemic may well turn out to be another example of central planning gone wrong.

As I previously noted, it’s a sad irony that many of the greatest disasters in modern history—from Stalin’s “kolkhoz” collective farming system to Mao’s Great Leap Forward and beyond—are the result of central planners trying to improve the lot of humanity through coercive action.

During the coronavirus pandemic, experts may have unintentionally brought about one of the most serious human disasters in modern history by removing choice from individuals with superior local knowledge.

“This is not a dispute about whether planning is to be done or not,” Hayek wrote in The Use of Knowledge in Society. “It is a dispute as to whether planning is to be done centrally, by one authority for the whole economic system, or is to be divided among many individuals.”

Dr. Ioannidis on Results of Coronavirus Studies

191,922 views • Apr 30, 2020
191K views - 11 months ago
Journeyman Pictures
1.81M subscribers
CC with … Open Transcript.
7 minutes 38 seconds audio-video.

–
https://europe.meirimtikva.org/campaign/605c456d3bc1820f52aa2585?utm_source=googel&utm_medium=videoen&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpdqDBhCSARIsAEUJ0hOS5IetWxebB7OGkib8VQPLWPG1FFfmvTzojiAjnLmoeqjvtUesASYaAhh1EALw_wcB

Ukraine is now part of NATO, as of June 2020, 2 months after April 2020 of this video, which is with the US Army Medical Department Command, which is US Army Medical Department Command currently is in Command of the US Military Department since November 1993, after attacks against me around April 29, 1993 and thereafter until now, and the near future, even if sought to be justified for longer future than near future, and other ill-wills related to this, including the 9-11, after the Gulf War, and before Prince Phillips death with his 3 OF-10 honorary titles this week, less than 1 week before my birthday.

In fact, if COVID-19 consequences are worse than wars, it is a war, and yes, it may cause more damage than a war, and, even, World War III...

Additionally, if it is worse than WWIII, that also means that WWIII could be in and during COVID-19, and with COVID-19, as Environmental Warfare and the related attacks with war(s) and battles, and battleground, such as battlegrounds in New York city, as a warzone.

Why am I not surprised that people will have fears to do what they used to do, when the courts took decision based on the fears they tried to induce against those they accused, while seeking to forfeit evidence to justify the desperation from their fears, which despair cannot be forgiven.

So yes, the courts are liable for the fearmongering, and no, I don't have the right to abuse my family with this psychological abuse from those psychological systems and the health professional who suggest to coerce others into despair, and trying to capitalize on markets by creating despair into others while diverting from their actions to create this unforgiveable despair, which despair not only should not be forgiven, but cannot be, and, which despair which they forgive those causing it, to create pandemics, and other similar damage and attacks from despair intents which cannot be forgiven, and which they seek to forgive to abuse victims of their intent to cause despair to their victims.

I have a duty to provide my family with their psychological needs, and, make sure that they are aware of how they try to silence me to seek to create the psychological warfare and cause them despair, and seek to hold me liable for the despair they try to cause to my family, and omit the fact, and seek to control me, as if I couldn't prove how they tried to do that to me, when witnesses also have proof how not only how they sought to, but, also, after the fact, about how they sought to repeat the desperation, and other abuse paranoia from their mental state.

–
8.2. - :

Perspectives on the Pandemic | Dr. John Ioannidis Update: 4.17.20 | Episode 4

424,238 views • Apr 20, 2020
424K views - 11 months ago
1 hour 12 minutes 58 seconds audio-video.

–
9. - At 05:31, 5 hours later, 24 minutes after the last update:

Nobody wants to admit that most of the measures we’ve taken over the past 14 months in the name of ‘saving lives’ and ‘stopping the spread’ likely made very little difference.

And possibly led to a worse overall outcome.

The ego is too fragile to even consider this.
6:13 AM ¡ Apr 14, 2021 ¡ Twitter Web App

–
10. - 1 day later, at 02:01 Fri Apr 16, 2021:

4.7 million waiting for operations in England

Published - 12 hours ago
Coronavirus pandemic

Around 4.7 million people were waiting for routine operations and procedures in England in February - the most since 2007, NHS England figures show.

Around 4.7 million people were waiting for routine operations and procedures in England in February - the most since 2007, NHS England figures show.

Nearly 388,000 people were waiting more than a year for non-urgent surgery compared with just 1,600 before the pandemic began.

During January and February, the pressure on hospitals caused by Covid-19 was particularly acute.

NHS England said two million operations took place despite the winter peak.

However, surgeons said hospitals were still under huge pressure due to the second wave of Covid, which had led to “a year of uncertainty, pain and isolation” for patients waiting for planned treatment.

Speaking on a visit to Dartmouth, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the government would “make sure that we give the NHS all the funding that it needs… to beat the backlog”.

He said the situation had been “made worse by Covid”, and added: “We do need people to take up their appointments and to get the treatment that they need.”

NHS England recently announced that a ÂŁ1bn fund would be used to help trusts restore operations and other services to get as many people treated as possible.
…

Now Astra Zeneca along with the J and J vaccine are creating blow clots.

Im certain that the total number of people developing blood clots is being covered up to keep people from knowing the truth.

Just like the pandemic was originally covered up at its beginning to keep people from the truth.

Similar, but, they also keep other secret weapon from the truth, even if it is not to keep some of those people.

–
2. - 12 hours later, at 02:01 Sat Apr 17, 2021:

Gov. Ron DeSantis from Florida speaking on behalf of ‘The bloody obvious’ “If you get the vaccination you’re immune. So act immune, or what’s the point” #VaccinesWork #TakeOffYourMask #COVID19

–
3. - At 02:23:

What happened to Jack Ma? Since the tech billionaire
annoyed Chinese President Xi Jinping last year, he has
almost vanished. But his disappearance is a sign of
something much bigger https://on.ft.com/3aeih7H

FT Magazine Jack Ma

The vanishing

billionaire: how Jack

Ma fell foul of Xi

Jinping

Alibaba founder’s dramatic rise and fall illustrates China’s wary embrace of tycoons who power economic growth

–
4. - At 02:42, 20 minutes after the last update:
https://twitter.com/i/events/1383073902209867780

COVID-19 ¡ Earlier today

Ontario extends stay-at-home order, introduces new COVID-19 restrictions

On Friday, Premier Doug Ford announced that the province is extending the state of
emergency and stay-at-home order by an additional two weeks. Police will have additional power to enforce the stay-at-home order. Ford also announced a series of
new restrictions:

• Outdoor gatherings limited to individual households only
  • Limiting non-essential travel between provinces
  • Closing golf courses and playgrounds
  • Reducing capacity at retail stores and places of worship
  • Shuttering non-essential construction
    Video via @CPAC_TV

–
5. - At 03:13, 26 minutes after the last update, 13 hours later:

93 Israeli doctors: Do not use Covid-19 vaccine on
children

93 Israeli doctors: Do not use Covid-19 vaccine on children

“We believe that not even a handful of children should be endangered through mass vaccination against a disease not dangerous to them.”

Arutz Sheva Staff , Apr 11 , 2021 3:22 PM

…
In a letter, the contents of which reached Channel 12 , submitted this morning, the doctors explained that “There is no room to vaccinate children at this time,” and based the call on “the following values - the value of caution, the value of humility”, as well as understanding that “haste is from the devil.” They also cited “the recognition that we do not understand everything about the virus and the vaccine against it,” and “the first commandment of medicine - ‘First do not harm.’”

–
6. - At 03:34, 19 minutes after the last update:

Apr 10

If you made a video and read the WHO’s own words on masks verbatim and it had enough views, YouTube would censor it.

–
7. - Before 03:44:

Apr 9

WHO interim guidance v.5, dated Dec. 1, 2020 – their most recent on mask usage.

Some disclaimers:

–

–
–

–
8. - At 03:29, Sun Apr 18, 2021, 1 day later:

Many police forces refuse to participate in Province’s new enforcement orders

34,950 views • Apr 17, 2021
13K views - 3 hours ago
CityNews Toronto
268K subscribers

…
and wear mask(s) (or max) if you can't...

You shan’t covet your neighbor’s house. You shan’t covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

— Exodus 20:17

You shall not COVID-19 your neighbor's wife home.

–
9. - At 04:49, 1 hour after the last update:

–
10. - At 15:04, Sun Apr 18, 2021, 2 days later, 10 hours after the last update:

Ontario doctor describes how COVID-19 ‘catastrophe’ is affecting most vulnerable

161,424 views • Apr 16, 2021 _from 124,911 views
161K views - 2 days ago
from 131K views - 1 day ago
CBC News
2.61M subscribers
11 minutes 40 seconds audio-video.

–
*11. - At 15:07:

‘It’s unconscionable’: The U.S. is sitting on millions of doses they don’t want, and Canada paid for

98,983 views • Apr 15, 2021
before 121K views - 3 days ago
CTV News
650K subscribers
3 minutes 54 seconds audio-video.

–
12. - :
To be continued later due to mail theft and other frauds to report to police as well as apply for police work from another country with them, with the international association of the chiefs of police.

Don’t count on the Covid-19 pandemic ending anytime soon.

I also have to wonder, are of the increases in cases of Covid 19 occuring in people who have already been infected?

Yes,

that is an important factor,
that, they cannot know if the person that was or was not infected before was not tested.

It would be nice if those data would be more accurate, but, they make do with what data they can get for diagnosis and cures for those diagnosis.

Some people who recover may get COVID-19 again, stop being contagious, or, become less contagious, even if still a little contagious,
and then, get a variant, which makes them have it twice, and so on.

Uncontrolled flu can also cause more deaths than normal, even though the symptoms are not as bad, in general.

Also, some who have the vaccine and were infected before, may get it again.

–
2. - At 06:22 Mon Apr 19, 2021, 37 minutes after the last update:

#cdnpoli

‘Vaccination passports’ a near certainty says bio-ethicist | COVID-19 in Canada

259,104 views • Feb 24, 2021
259K views - 1 month ago
CTV News
651K subscribers
5 minutes 29 seconds audio-video.

Bio-ethicist Kerry Bowman says the discussion and tension over ‘vaccine passports’ is imminent as vaccinations increase.

He says, once vaccinated, people are no longer a risk to other people, but that is a fallacy, from a bio-ethicist.

Well, fallacy about security and risk to infect and create variant stronger then the vaccine is strong for is not a good bio-ethic.

It is a bio-ethic, however, it is a bad bio-ethic based on fallacy.

–
3. - At 06:28:

COVID-19 destroyed his lungs. Now this double-lung transplant recipient is sharing his story

29,295 views • Apr 14, 2021 _from 28,893 views
before 29K views - 4 days ago
CBC News
2.61M subscribers
8 minutes 38 seconds audio-video.

–
4. - At 06:32:

Ontario adds restrictions, provincial checkpoints amid dire COVID-19 projections

285,862 views • Apr 16, 2021 _from 281,667 views
before 285K views - 2 days ago
CBC News: The National
1.05M subscribers
3 minutes 47 seconds audio-video.

The Ontario government announced an extended provincewide stay-at-home order and new restrictions including provincial checkpoints amid dire COVID-19 projects and a burgeoning health-care crisis, but some doctors say the province still isn’t doing the right things.

–
5. - At 06:43, 1 hour later:

Province announces new COVID-19 measures

320,348 views • Apr 16, 2021
before 320K views - 2 days ago
CityNews Toronto
269K subscribers
3 minutes 30 seconds audio-video.

–
6. - At 06:47:

Doctors say Ontario ignored crucial 3rd wave warnings

52,730 views • Apr 16, 2021
52K views - 2 days ago
2 minutes 58 seconds audio-video.

–
7. - At 06:52:

#Ontario #Budget2021 #Portapique

CBC News: The National | Ottawa offers Ontario help; N.S. shooting anniversary | April 18, 2021

495 views • Apr 19, 2021
from before 468 views - 1 hour ago
45 minutes 50 seconds audio-video.

–
8. - At 07:01:
https://twitter.com/iEuno/status/1384039304800862208

14 seconds ago 03:00 Mon Apr 19, 2021 New York time

https://twitter.com/CTVNews/status/1384039094473269253

From CTV Kitchener’s Spencer Turcotte: The AstraZeneca vaccine will be offered to people 40 years old and over in Ontario starting Tuesday.​
ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2…

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2183914&taid=607d2a78c18bb900010d2b27&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Blood Clots Now Found In All Vaccines J and J Says.

Just like J and J said their baby powder didn’t cause cancer, J and J are saying that all vaccines cause blood clots.

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcnn.it%2F3stK2zy%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2ctjkH73xmcMYbqjzhc_gAK1LTdmStaVwh6SuGbqbHLFZmpymsYhq5g_Y&h=AT15D9iaAt3VhYEZtBjlUzTUgKqfQeU4lv7GvA342Qk7oi0ktri1T_EPSSR3okse-aXX5RNXmFHB2T5VIEbxBfyqMmkIXCRt_WRfUt_PmUvSNkWG7-4FizhSJ32t225h3ydHt1_L0M6Z8w6bW5akfpR3-1UYtHYj31LC5Q

(CNN)When news broke that Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine might be linked to blood clots, the company responded by pointing a finger at Pfizer and Moderna’s vaccines, issuing a media statement that said a study showed there were reports of blood clots with their vaccines as well.

But the study doesn’t show that at all, according to the lead author.

This is the main reason I will mask up and continue to social distance. I haven’t taken a flu shot since the military and I don’t plan on taking the vaccine for Covid-19.

Especially since now there is fighting amongst the vaccine manufacturers as to whose vaccine is doing and not doing what the vaccine should.