War On Corona Virus!

You totally missed the point of my post! But that does not suprise me!

1 Like

Yes, you try to divert by taking things out of context.

Stay on topic.!

I’m also getting married, while you refer to missing points, which certainly does not help .

I also don’t intend to surprise you, which shouldn’t be too hard to do.
In fact, it’s probably harder to not surprise you.

Are you a woman posting as a male character?

You seem more surprised that I’m on topic and you’re in delusion that I’m not.

It gets more obvious when investment needs to occur to maintain the level of such conditions accurate enough to be effectively comparable.

What is the actual topic? I thought it was about the war on Corona Virus not your potential wedding or what school you are going to study at or the Copy and pastes you are posting about copyrights!

Maybe you should stay on topic?

I will ignore the sexist remark!

1 Like

I have to hire an interpreter for my fiancée which she does not need, and, also other professional who can use a communication program for her to get married with me, due to the communication gap you try to create, which is the proper scientific terms for information technology used for that marriage, which courts also sought to forfeit me the rights of, which I work for over 25 years with.

So yes, I do not only stay on topic, I also register copyright of those attacks against my integrity in regards to topics and other integrity, including integrity of moral rights from copyrights.

–

“What is the actual topic?”

The topic about War on Corona Virus.

"I thought it was about the war on Corona Virus "
It is.

“not your potential wedding or what school you are going to study at or the Copy and pastes you are posting about copyrights!”
No , it’s not.
However, when the war on Corona Virus is used to attack the potential wedding, which is not a potential wedding, but, is interfere with the creation of communication gap, as attacks against it, and, in support of the virus, in interference of integrity of war against the virus, it’s also not good.

You also try to take war against the virus as if to mean that it was not related to my marriage, even though it is, and it also obviously is related to the army, which you also misrepresent, and that I report to Special Operations and to the military police about.

I also can’t let you or your system alienate others with it either, since it would be complicit of me to do so, and, I would also investigate why they want me to be complicit with it against others.

If your family was attacked as a collateral damage against the virus, and you didn’t protect yourself or your family from it, the virus would win.

You’re clearly taking this out of context, again, by interfering against integrity of the moral rights, and even writing about it.

–
The schools I’m studying at and did study at in relation to this, and my family is also with Media Relations about how you try to interpret it, which is against public interest and I will also report to the Deputy Attorney General if the attacks stops.

The Special Operations are the ones in charge when those attacks against me occur.

They are the designated powers to act from the law in relation to those diversions done.

I did stay on topic and you are trying to make my precision miss the target but I detected it and I included it in the analysis of the attack.

I can also go train for Covert Ops for $4,500 for it, in Russia too.
I don’t see why now really.

You’ve reached the maximum number of edits. Please wait 7 hours before trying again.
OK

–
Why is the War on Corona Virus not have anything to do with my wedding, marriage, family, or yours?
How is that not morally related to the war or any war?

I don’t think you can come up with a good answer for that in the last 5,000 years nor the next ones.

I think you’re just a spy.

Why are you making false accusations about copy and pastes I post about copyrights?

This actually public domain information for people to benefit from.
You can’t just say it’s not part of the war and that the army is not actually getting patents on it with the exact same intellectual property law and act like if it’s a valid point.

It’s against intellectual property, against the intellectual property to be used in the war against the virus, and seek to abuse facts with abuse of focus rather than to empower us psychologically to defeat the pandemic problem.

It also can’t be good for my family or other.

You even try to take the War on Corona Virus out of context so much so as to be attacking my wedding with sought forfeiture of interference against integrity.

I record those attacks and report them to military powers.

You even try to justify attacks against my family by diverting with topics about war and misrepresentation of facts , in attacks against moral rights, and in attacks and interference of those same moral rights, which moral rights also are copyright material, including systems, since the attacks against those moral rights was so severely made that it requires me to register copyright of systems to help others to register copyrights in case you seek to attack them as you do to me.

The army is not telling me you don’t or that I am crazy to think so, when I have proof you refuse and seek to forfeit evidence of.

I don’t know you but it’s cheaper to hire an investigator to find out.

From what I have just read in this topic, It would seem to be that you believe there is a conspiracy against you and you actually think I am part of that conspiracy! You did state you think I am a spy and made notice in your posts ie below.

Delusional reply as I have not attacked you!

Another delusional reply as I have never mentioned “War and misrepresentation of facts” in any post!

Please do! But you won’t!

I don’t think you understand this at all!

Muted.

–
I’m sure you should be able to do it.

It’s very simple, my fiancĂ©e needs to be able to use Skype or Zoom from an internet cafĂ©.

We made arrangements to do it tomorrow, although it can be rescheduled to later.

I have some interference to deal with, be right back with you.

I will add the marriage form and ,

we also need 2 witnesses for her in St.Petersburg.

I guess one of the investigator can act as a witness, and , we might hire an interpreter or, someone else to be a witness, if my religious official cannot do it.

I also have to make sure that the system also works on my end as well

I’m sure it can be ready, we only have to agree on the costs and procedures.

The official can give me the confirmation, or, the procedure that he uses for the religious marriage to be a valid marriage.

We don’t need a marriage certificate for it.

Be right back, sorry, there is a pressing issue interfering against me on my end.

Sure I can do that, please give exact instructions for the job and I’ll send a quote accordingly. Mt associate lives in ST-Petersburg and is a diligent and tactful professional for such assignments.

I think we should frame that so my family can use it for their training.

How are you not saying that the War on Corona Virus has nothing to do with the war, while you said that you never said that?

I’m the one delusional?

How are you not even more delusional?

How many investigator should I hire to make it possible, because I will never do it without enough investigator which would be one.

You must be a professional to talk about it like this, because I even worked in a hospital for it myself and I also report to the proper authorities under law even if my delusional level is lower than normal or is intended to be changed to be worse than normal, in which case I also want to get evidence of how and why it is so.

How is attacking someone of being delusional and interfere against his marriage and require a private investigator for marriage with attacks that I will never do it delusional and how is that not immoral and spying?

I believe you need to hire the investigator or did you mean something else when you posted that?

Good thing I muted you.

I have the investigator now, I need it for marriage due to your immoral attacks against moral.

Please also do this!

He just replied to me 2 hours ago as you attacked.
I will send him this and I also informed my lawyer.