War On Corona Virus!

He just replied to me 2 hours ago as you attacked.
I will send him this and I also informed my lawyer.

Fantastic! When can I expect them to be in contact?

No.
Why?

No .
Why?

You see, the problem is that you attack communication which is a very well known military tactic and strategy.

If they did communicate with you, you would also attack it.

You have made threats to get the military involved, A private Investigator, Your lawyer.

I would like to know when they will be in contact so I can have tea and biscuits ready!

Are you a doctor from a system or just some doctor without frontier?

Yes, you interpret report to military as a threat, however, if my family name was from the army, and I did not make threats, your false accusation of threats against me would be a threat against society.

I’m sure you can have tea and biscuits ready and due to the level of moral security it is not a threat but a salvation.

However, they don’t need it.
You might want to give them to some other of your clients who might need it.

However, they don’t need it.
You might want to give them to some other of your clients who might need it.

To help you!
I spent 24 years in the military! I have a post military Phd in Clinical paramedic practice and have worked throughout this pandemic in that role! I also have a dog named Coco! And Coco even thinks you are barking!

It’s like you said my name is a threat to you because it’s a holy name which makes about as much sense as saying you’re threatened because you’re evil.

Good doesn’t threaten evil.

Evil might feel terrorized by it, but it’s because evil are terrorists.

I am an Atheist so I don’t believe in all that lol.

I think Coco is on the right track about you lol.

Well there, so that explains it.

My name is from the army and they work with the top HQ in Belgium with NATO and the UN WHO and others too.
They are locally with the Physiological Society and are competent.
They also work with Joint Forces in WWII from Canada and most of them if not all , are dead.

Some operatives in police science also have the same names , from Virginia, but, older.

You or they?

And as I can skip some extra reporting until later then if necessary, so we can get the marriage finished first.

You see (or, understand), when your family name is a moral name, you need more moral to get married due to potential interference from intelligence.

Also, not all intelligence need not be delusional or paranoid.
A lot of it is also secret for good reason which I will not need.

It’s not separate, they work together.