War On Corona Virus!

If you read from the NATO HQ info link, it has all the committee’s involved including the ones for my family.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/structure.htm

Civilian structure

\ 21x21 NATO Headquarters Facebook-page Twitter-feed

What I see from your and lilsteel posts is somebody who needs to seek some help for your mental state!

This is not an attack but advice from somebody who has dealt with this for many years!

Are you taking medication at the moment?

It’s also not propaganda.

No, I’m going for police work.
Medication would not work good for us to have a child.
I’m also not going to get your medical services, obviously for the same moral reasons and family reasons.

I don’t see that listeel needs help from you, or that is needs are not related to help, neither are yours, even if you tried to misrepresent as such.

So yes, if you did need the investigator service to get your name and badge number , let me know, that would save me the $300 to find out.

I too deal with this for many years and my sister is a practicing doctor and she just gave me $300,000 worth of storage costs some guy wanted to put on drugs or store drugs in it from forfeiture and his psychological system out of sync with HQ and treaties.

I am not offering any medical services apart from free advice!

But as I see it police work is not something you should apply for.

Free advice is always worth as much as it costs.

Especially in Germany.

You get what you pay for, that’s for sure.

Some people even pay for war and they manage to get what they pay for too, even if in courts.

Why would I need an investigator! You quoted you would pay one to find out about me lol

You and Lilsteel are one and the same person that is obvious! But seeing your mental state it is not suprising to see multiple personalities!

Yes, you sure don’t which is why it makes it so much more worthwhile for society…

You see, if you tried to justify harm to society or others, they need help from that harm you tried to justify to be caused to them, to prevent them from getting hurt.

Just how sick how are you exactly ?
Surely someone as professional as you in this field and getting confirmation about medical science and insurance from an obstetrician doctor would know .

If you studied enough computer science you would know that you too.

I don’t think computer science has anything to do with your situation and mental state to be honest!

I don’t think you would need it.
I’m the one who needs it due to attacks from you.
You also can’t be good to my family due to your acts of spying against me and the health of my family.

Classic delusion and paranoia right there!

Please do yourself some good and seek help!

Lol, yes, it does.
Computer science has to do with how this forum works.
Check it out.

Why don’t you try and take it over with your medical skills and find out for yourself?

You also mention about that you didn’t think I should apply for police work.

I’m also sure I would not apply to work police for you.
I don’t think I would be complicit with that, nor hide your behavior from my family.

The investigator is to find out who you are hiding behind this interface system to remain levels of anonymity while trying to abuse personal information, which you don’t even understand how that info and system works.

Police work offers help for housing and also psychologist required for work, so yes, buddy.

Also, don’t lose your rifle around me.

I don’t think I should engage with you any further as this is not the place for this kind of discussion, I think it has gone too far already!

ISD can you remove my posts and the replies from Pontryvel Crendraven As this is not the place for this kind of discussion!

1 Like