War On Corona Virus!

You’re pretty sickening indeed.
No wonder the pandemic kept aggravating so long.

No matter what good some people do, you always have those who try to turn anything good into evil and make it seem as a threat to others, and seeking to omit the level of propaganda they emanate from their inner souls towards others.

It can’t cut it in this pathologic environment.

In fact, more than 10% of what information you got from this system is used as sick from you.
You could never reach 97% efficiency in 20 years at that rate, not even with the best information systems on earth, and signal intelligence.

It is, however, I have to save your post, and also email them about you.
It’s not the first time you tried to defraud me and others and it won’t be the last time you try and try to get away that way with it.

I already knew you were going to attack me and my family with your sickening misrepresentation of health and physiology as you would to my family, and I already mentioned it to the private investigator before I wrote you.

I wrote him that I had to deal with it.

I also have to email the staff about it since it already is under review even before you started as you did in other threads and also for those information removed.

I can also remove the posts myself and save them so the staff doesn’t have to waste their time for you, since you don’t even know how this information system works, and trying to make you seem like if you knew about it.

During interference and during other interference against my marriage, and misrepresenting those attacks and attacks levels as if they were not attacks during the war against the corona virus.

Good thing I will never have to work with you.

Ok, closing this thread as it has gone way out of hand with a lot of personal attacks.

ISD Bahamut

3 Likes