Warp To Me (The Gateway Drug of New Eden) and the "Invasions"

I sent in support case telling them I won’t be paying for my 3 10+ year accounts anymore also.

that already happen …

Thanks spirit,

It’s a joint.

@LordLotus I don’t think you remember what game you are playing. This is EVE ONLINE, this game is where you adapt or die . So you tell me whats stopping you from hopping over to Jita, trading in 1 of your faction damage mods to buy a fully fit T1 Battleship, and popping over to the Lowsec incursion to get quite literally 25% more rewards and be able to accomidate 30% more pilots per site? Nothing but your own stubborness and risk adversity that is what. You have been making Deep-Null ammounts of ISK for YEARS without near the same level of ACTUAL risk, not “Oh if we don’t do this right we’re gonna explode” cuz you Frenchies have had the formula down for years since I started playing the god damn game in 2014. Your hubris flying around in 3b + ships knowing damn well you were perfectly safe and could rely more or less on SRP or petitioning CCP in case $hit hit the fan somehow. Your own risk adversity will be the death of you and I will laugh deeply when you realize it.

@CCP_Falcon keep it up throw these kids in the deep end <3

2 Likes

Oh, hey, we got a trolls attention too!
This topic is working already better than expected ;3

1 Like

If those in nullsec are making what we get in highsec incursions, they are doing it wrong.

2 Likes

Over the course of my many years of playing EVE, been about 9½ years, I’ve tried just about every activity that the game, that I <3 to play so much, has to offer but most of those don’t even come close to the Incursion Communities, most recently Warp To Me, WTM, but also a former community called Open Incursion Channel, “OIC”. When I first started I could barely fly much of anything, but I will never forget the kindness, trust and above all else their willingness to help a fellow capsuleer that are in need and requesting guidance.

Even now that I, myself, have become quite the veteran when it comes to Incursions, I too am offering and passing on my knowledge about the game to anyone that is seeking guidance. To my knowledge there are no better communities than those few that run Incursions, WTM, TDF, NGA and what else they may be called, to preparing newbros for the harsh and cruel environment that New Eden is. I know that there are newbro-friendly nullsec corps around and they are doing a fine job and I urge them to keep up the good work.

Nullsec PvP wars, clashes of the big coalitions, are the “endgame” when it comes to PvP, granted that it may not be all fun, mainly due to TiDi, but nevertheless that is it. Incursions have, since it’s introduction back in 2011, been the “endgame” of PvE. Yes, Incursions does funnel a fair bit of ISK into the game’s economy but it’s nothing in comparison to what Rorqual mining is flooding the economy with in the value of ore mined, just take a look at the most recent Monthly Economy Report, 9.8 Trillion ISK from the Delve (Goons) region alone.

If this is CCP’s attempt at limiting the influx of ISK into the game then I can only summarize that it would have been a much better option to try and tackle the influx of minerals, as to how is best saved for another thread, I do have some rough ideas but it still needs a lot of work to be “forum-worthy”.

I have been in a fair few Invasion fleets, to try our luck on the newest content released by ccp, for the most part it’s quite fun, at first, but when you take into consideration of the ninja looting/salvaging taking place (and being more profitable doing that). There goes so much effort into forming these fleet and what do you get out of it? practically nothing, you’d be better off running L4 missions instead. So what is the point in giving us this new content, that is not even fully developed yet, when we have (ancient) mission system that have much better effort vs reward ratio.

5 Likes

Except Incursions are not the culprit here, as evidenced by the economy reports.

1 Like

You are so blind it’s not even funny.

Wanna talk about risk adversity ? Take a good look at nullsec (super)cap ratters. Take a good look at rorqual miners.
Incursion runners are taking as much, nay more risk than these guys, and get much less payout. While acting as a community and a new player boosting platform.
How do you think the “formula” was gotten down ? By trial and error, through the dedication of hundreds of people. The only reason people are actually running as fast as they do today is because of their multibillion fits, and of their years of SP, and of their years of soft skills perfecting it.

Have you also considered the simple fact that most incursion runners just so happen to do other things in EVE as well ? There are nullsec FCs, linemen, lowsec pirates, industrialists, miners, marketeers, all of it. Maybe, just maybe, people actually enjoy what they’re doing in EVE when in incursions.

4 Likes

i’ve had 2 accounts gone alpha , 2 more to go in the next 2 weeks as they expire , and thats how it will stay till CCP stops trying to force feed me content i do not want … looks like i’ll be playing a lot more world of warships

1 Like

My toon goes Alpha on 06/24

Just tossing in my nickel here to say “Well said!”.

CCP desperately needs to stop making these clueless moves:

• Resource Wars with ridiculously bad rewards
  • Events so bad almost everyone passes on them. CCP response: “Uh, sorry, we were experimenting.”
  • Instanced PvE additions in a PvP-driven game
  • Sacrificing well-used old content in order to ‘drive’ players to experience their half-assed, poorly designed, poorly rewarded ‘new’ content.

Hot tip for you, CCP: If your new content was worth playing, you wouldn’t have to ‘drive’ people towards it by limiting old content.

8 Likes

well said sadly ccp does not read forums

yes im done with cpp canceling my accounts wtf are they trying to do doesn’t make any sense… i don’t do the new invasion because of the ninja looting

Well said max.

already put 4 of my accounts up for alpha status. I still enjoy eve just not in the way i used to. This is supposed to be a sandbox. Give us back the box to play in.

2 Likes

There was a time when a new pilot’s entry into HiSec incursions was the highest indicator that they would continue to sub. HiSec incursions are the only content in EVE where you fleet up for PvE content. Those fleets are almost 24/7 and are full of people from all of the major null blocs, wormhole communities and other parts of EVE.

That is what CCP nerfed: The ability for a new player to get into a fleet anytime and have fun while making isk. The best link from going from a rookie HiSec solo miner carebear to a bitter-vet Titan flying nullbloc FC or at least a Rorqual mining, super ratting Nullbear (which make way more isk and are much, much safer).

3 Likes

Anyone declaring that you guys are all about community,
when your community basically stops existing when your money faucet is nerfed,
is dishonest, because you yourself are proving that you only care about the money.

Talking about community is literally just a smokescreen to cover your greed.

Farmers are cancer.

2 Likes

To be fair, there is only a tiny minority of players doing stuff in a game without any adequate reward (option). I’m not decided on invasions yet, we just saw the start. But in current state it’s not rewarding enough to replace Incursions.

1 Like

WTM hasn’t removed the content for thousands of players from the game CCP has.

A Conga line is forming in Jita in protest to CCP killing incursions. Everyone is welcome to join.