What Actually Is Eve Online?

Then someone should do so and tell her to collect her due fees from you. :smirk: :innocent: :popcorn:

You mean the one you often refer to as fat elephant?

:smiling_imp: :blush: :popcorn:

Are you implying fat elephant refers to the size and weight of her task or something? :thinking:

:popcorn:

1 Like

Ah that makes it so much better, I’m pretty sure she’ll realize her mistake and unblock you right away.

:smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush:

1 Like

Um…isn’t it something like…

‘Bam !..muffled sound of Concord officers on the radio’

Corrected

What are you on about?

This is unnaceptable Frostpacker

FINE (Misogyny) : 5 billion ISK

2 Likes

I’m just sad, cuz I tried to be his friend, and instead he just stabs me in the back with a bunch of bad behaviours, toxic insults, and unnecessary forum drama. I even asked him to stop, and he just doubled down, like he thought it was funny or something? So I won’t be unblocking him again until I receive a meaningful sincere apology, accompanied by a genuine change in behaviour.

2 Likes

I miss the hateful language in local that would cause someone to F’up and lose a ship. I also miss collaborating with those who don’t freak out over a loss only to teach them how protect themselves from players like me. Good times now long gone. Meh…

1 Like

In order to accomplish this , one must train Smacktalk 5

2 Likes

I wish someone in particular would just block me instead of not really answering anything and being friendly and polite.

Meaningfull answer costs 1 billion ISK

Special deal right now of 3 for the price of 2

1 Like

this forum really seems to be a stage for three or four people, that enjoy playing ping-pong with each other.

kind of boring. only worth it for the GIFs mostly

one side is ganking, the other side is mining.
both sides dislike the opposing site but can’t live without them at the same time.

that’s hilarious. just think about it.

eve is a special place, really…

2 Likes

You have entered my domain capsuleer

You amuse me

Continue…

2 Likes

i like these vampire-girls.

very cute art

send more please

2 Likes

I doubt even @Aiko_Danuja has the Intel to get me straight answers.

keyboard-smash-slam

2 Likes

Clearly he is trying to get out of paying his 15 billion fine for Misogyny , Sexism and Aikoism.

2 Likes

I’m starting to realize how space poor I am. I had to give up my entire wallet, promise I’d swipe for more, and you guys said I had to work out future payment just so I could get some answers. I wish I had FU money

Just send me what you have, and shush your mouth.

1 Like

“What Actually Is Eve Online?”

Basically dead. Just over 20k on a Sat nite…

50/60k and growing was just not good enough. :roll_eyes: