What Actually Is Eve Online?

At that point, all predictions would be the same making the stock market moot.

1 Like

first i want to apologize, because the thread was very long, i did not read it all.

But i still want to give an answer to the stuff i have read.

For me eve online is a small parallel universe. You meet all kinds of people, some smart, some weird, some kind, some mean.

I think it is useless to talk about which type of player is the most important.

I mean, it is clearly a cycle. without industrialists, there would be no ships etc. but without PvP, there would be no need for that anyways. the game could run in your browser and you just stock up on your building stuff.

It’s cool that there are people that like to build stuff tho.

What eve also is for me, is an excellent way, to meet people and experience some adventures, without having to leave my house.
It also is a community. So i would say, eve is a great thing.

A good game and an interesting place to spend time in.

4 Likes

And when the AI gets it wrong

1 Like

Please refrain from sharing any more pictures of Princess Space Witch.

4 Likes

A very nice and powerful thread reply and I appreciate how you were able to express your thoughts on industry pilots.

ISK Faucets and ISK Sinks… When there is unbalance the market gets wrekt.

1 Like

FINE: 10 billion ISK

from Imgflip Meme Generator

1 Like

thank you fang for that wonderful poster

/followup

2 Likes

100 ISK per alt? That will make you broke, he has an infinite supply. :upside_down_face:

:thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Frotspacker, Frostpacker , what am I to do with you?

You called the Princess fat, a whale, now this?

You are quite the misogynist Frostpacker

2 Likes

Watch out for IP addresses that come and go CCP. The Zombie network is passing through.

2 Likes

@DrysonBennington back from the dead.

1 Like

Nooo…that is complete nonsense.

Miners cannot have it both ways. If they want a high price for their ore, that can only come as a result of ore being more scarce and thus the very inflation you speak of. You cannot have a glut of ore and at the same time have high ore prices. So which is it ?

Logic is lost on him. He still hasn’t recovered from the ass whoopping he got from CODE.

2 Likes

…also an elephant, an aikoenormous, space witch, a bee (queen), a pig (using an emoji), a beggar, and more.

As well as referred to her (and sometimes you also in the same sentence) in a demeaning fashion:

Just some examples.

:thinking: :innocent: :popcorn:

1 Like

And he wonders why she blocks him

1 Like

This is Eve Online through the relationship between a Ganker and a Miner.

Setting a standard for future pilots to understand how the two can communicate without hateful language.

/btw Uriel wouldyou have a moment to look up @Princess_Rose_Ivory Avatar and see how beautiful the yellow space suit looks!

2 Likes

Yeah right!

2 Likes

You seem to be the only one that does

Did you pay her 1 bil ISK to wear it? :blush:

Let me help you out how this works:

:wink:

5 Likes