What disgusts you?

We call those people quitters.

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather enjoy.
Is that allowed in this thread? :thinking:

Maybe best of both worlds by enjoying suffering? :smirk:

I agree with you. Folks that make these kinds of threads are disgusting

1 Like

You find your lack of understanding about how those things are done within the mechanics of the game disgusting?

Donā€™t be so hard on yourself, friend. A bit disturbing for a group of folk who have been playing EvE for so long, but disgusting? ā€¦hmmā€¦wellā€¦okā€¦I dunnoā€¦

Evils like this must be purged.

Yes, humour must be purged.

Why arent more people like us taking Spaceships Game more seriously?

1 Like

If you understand the game mechanics so well, then perhaps you can explain how heā€™s doing the things heā€™s doing.

Certainly, friend. I would be happy to answer any question you would like for only the low, low bargain sum of one billion isk each.

Because I am such a friendly gurl I will even give you a free hint on one; TiDi jump clone pod express Pochven filament trade hub lolmail.

Stay shiny dear one.

2 Likes

what? are you trying to scam me on the forums?

Of course not! I am merely being helpful as I am a good-natured, helpful person.

6 Likes

How is vice more preferrable to virtue?
Why do your sorts always deride every single attempts of making the society a better place as ā€œvirtue signalling?ā€

Virtue and goodwill must be extolled over all else.
And it is defined by punishing the oppressive strong and uplifting the weak and oppressed.

I dont even know how to engage this except to say; you are having difficulty comprehending english. And I mean that literally, without a shred of malice.

Ok on this one Ill bite:

How do you punish the strong?

1 Like

Why do ā€œyour sortsā€ so often confuse a dystopian grim dark video game world with the real world?

Put your effort into improving the real world you are actually in and leave the fake EvE world alone.

6 Likes

Removed some off topic posts that violate the rules.

1. So?
  2. I should care why?
  3. Like he never has before or something?
  4. Anyway, you had nothing to do with it, so why are you acting like you won a nobel peace prize?
  5. Loop above points
3 Likes

If I signal Signal Cartel with ā€œo7ā€ does that mean Iā€™m signal signaling?
What if they respond?
What then?
Would that make it signaled signal signaling?

2 Likes

Anything Minmatar.

That would make it a returned signaling Cartel signal, or a tri-signal if you signaled them first.

Yes

Yes

Mehā€¦ I wasnā€™t born yesterday.

What disgusts me is that Iā€™m getting bored with the game. I spent a lot of time every day on it and now I donā€™t even feel like playing.
That disgusts me.

1 Like