What disgusts you?

LoL, If I see you in space Aiko, I’m warping the other way, even if I’m cloaked.

1 Like

About that mask thingy …

I would say only one thing .:

Really didnt give ■■■■ what they are wearing in the stations…

When i did pop the pod in space …

They were all butt-naked

Thats the way aha aha i like it aha aha !

2 Likes

But i really like this one @Uriel_the_Flame thank you … its beautifull and damn cheap amazing

No, I don’t think mining is fun. Maybe if the rocks shoot back I’d dig it. I’m running a combat ship and a salvage ship. I’m trying to move away from how I’ve been running: go do mission, then warp in salvage ship once all is safe.

Instead of tabbing between accounts, I’m running the salvager on my laptop and the combat ship on my desktop. However, I’m set up for flight sims and vr, so everything but the monitor is attached to my flight chair. I have the laptop sitting on my left, next to my throttle control and it’s not very ergonomic until I can get a better mounting solution for it.

My plan is to get better at warping in both ships as a fleet and having the salvager drop a MTU right before cloaking. Then, depending on how the battle is going in each room I can start piloting the salvager while still fighting in the combat ship. I’m practicing this while running lvl 3s for fun and loyalty points.

Eventually, I’d like to have 3 monitors on the desktop with 1 account running in each(explorer, combat, and salvager).

1 Like

Have you tried warping into someone else’s mission and salvaging?

That is even more fun.

Esp. if you blow up their MTU for bonus points.

4 Likes

It’s on my list of stuff to try if I play enough to get bored doing the stuff I already like doing/aspire to do. Can I steal their MTU? I’m also thinking of trying out baiting at some point.

Nah but you can steal anything that falls out of it

1 Like

I used a rig similar to what the police cruisers use, a flat metal tray with clamps and a metal arm bolted to the center console.

1 Like

I have stuff from Ram Mounts arriving tomorrow for my rear surround speakers. I’m not sure I want to spend the money for a laptop tray when that’s only going to be temporary.

I think they got them from playing that mini game thingy, I forget the name of it at the moment, but the one built into Eve that they use for science stuff. In this case covid research.

What kills me about this is that I’m tiny, yet if I’m in the mood I can eat an entire pizza, or an entire pineapple and really enjoy my self (in the case of pizza I won’t be able to move or think or sleep for a while). But if you put the two together is just seems…
Disgusting

1 Like

How complete and utter crap Eve has become. An incomprehensible morass of nerfs, game changes, and cash grabs.

2 Likes

gankers, bumpers, thieves and cheaters disgust me!

Judgement disgusts me, you disgusting capsuleers. Shame on you for judging.

4 Likes

Signalling is just a means of communication…

Suffer this:

Recycling area ( which 2 parking lots ) opens here every 3 month once… I have drop my stuff and i found 1 HDM cable totally new unopened , i found one original cshmere burberry scarf with bill around 3500 dkr… and everything along in unopened pack … ( just not this years model ) . One new fairy costume for a little girl un opened and wings havent even set yo along with its tiara, i found 2 terracota pos used but intact not dirt or cracked… ( i need for tulipan bulbs ) and one fitness watch etiquettes haven removed
I found one dictionary Politikens … which i lost it 2 years ago expensive ■■■■ …

I didnt touch the microwave owens computer tower, some small kids furnitures baby autostole clean and perfect condition , tramboline… and othet ■■■■ loads of higly posibly still working electronics …
I found a brand new bag … fill wht i found and go back to home…

Consumer culture despising me… because there are people in the world who are desperately in need for more primary things like food , water to drink , home to live. And we are constantly producing ■■■■ to fill this word with thrash.

Edit … additional to yesterday ,today I foundunopened jabra eclipse blutooth headset with noice cancelling in box lol

2 Likes

People that do things like this disgust me

As if most of the playerbase actualy use the eve forum

Why ???

Why you think most of forum posters are not subscribers ? Or / if thats true…
whay people come to forums of a game they dont even py and play?

some people quit the game because of the constant nerfs and grieving and only log in the forums to keep in touch.