What else are you playing?

Far Cry 2, because I once played it, some time ago, but lost the copy. I think it came free with a graphics card. Now I saw it on sale at Steam (£8) while messing with the new Steam Play / Proton for Linux. Seems like a good change to EVE when one can blow up cars, house and set all sorts of stuff on fire.

3 Likes

I play Honey Select, its on sale and very cheap right now, maybe for the next day or 2, I donoe. I’d post screen shots but I think that’d be against the forum rules.

Other then that, I finished Assassin’s Creed Origins with all the DLC content, was absolutely fkngly awesome, Far Cry Primal, also absolutely awesome, and Far Cry 5, the bear and cougar pets are just too damn good.

Assassin’s Creed origins, although a game and of course within its theme as such has game elements in it, but I was really surprised how many actual historical details they got accurately. Very high on immersion.

1 Like

well i play forza on pc too but i dont like forza 7
i liked forza 1-4 on xbox but now i just play forza horizon 3 on pc

https://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_pgn=1&isRefine=false&_nkw=thunderbirds%20pc%20games

https://www.ebay.ie/sch/Video-Games/139973/i.html?_sop=15&_nkw=thunderbirds+pc+games

Steel Division Normandy 44 (Steel Division II is going to be awesome…)
Call to Arms
World of Tanks
Ultimate General Civil War
iRacing

2 Likes

New Personal Message: Brand New W2 Community!! American, Non-Toxic Server!!

Join us Monday Sept. 24th, 10 PM EST for fun times playing the best video game in the world!!

Marvel’s Spiderman:PS4
God of War 2018

and every once in a while, I bounce into the Arkham Series.

1 Like

Re-playing it on Nightmare difficulty coz self-torture.

I am currently playing Rimworld.

1 Like

No Man’s Sky is getting a new land vehicle as well as overall improvements to existing ones with the next big update. I’m hyped.

6 Likes

Yes, this looks like a machine I tried before.

Just playing Eve.

Hooky

2 Likes

well i been mostly playing fh4 it finally came out a week ago and it is really great in many ways
but they made some mistakes
hopefully they fix them or else its back to fh3 for everyone

Still Battletech (which gets it’s first expansion next month) and StarWars: Battlefront 2 ( there’s something relaxing about tank hunting with an ionized shot sniper rifle).

And what is fh4?

1 Like

Forza Horizon 4, apparently.

its a car game but its not just about the cars
its also about the tuning
youll see what i mean