What else are you playing?

You will take what you have learnt from forza and tune a real car and show it off? :slight_smile:

Anyone playing an intelligent-ish MMO, with an intelligent-ish player community? Other than Eve, of course.

BTW, WB Rain :slight_smile:

no its the other way around

So you tune a real car to show off your skills in game?? :thinking:

yeah i think so idk

Star Citizen’s test server now hosting the new update Alpha 3.3 with an array of new small features such as ingame video chat a la skype, a navigation interface built into the holographic radar display in the pilot’s console, and new locations and missions.

One big feature is a major optimization technology known as Object Container Streaming, resulting in playtesters reporting triple digit framerates.

oh and some new flyable ships:

Edit: I just uploaded a vide of the new station type (R&R Truck Stop).

2 Likes

It looks very good, but it is not the most important thing in games. Content and gameplay are. I have the same thing when I’m looking at E:D. It looks very nice, I’ve played previous elites, but it feels empty after EvE. There are players around me, everywhere here.

Replaying Divinity OS through before starting II.

giphy%20(2)

1 Like

Vox Machinea.

If your computer will run a VR headset… and if you have ever wanted to drive the 80’s concept of mechs equipped with a CB and air horn…

And PvP.

It’s the game for you.

Oh, and the windows mixed reality headsets are like $200… and play it flawlessly.

1 Like

Sounds pretty excellent. I don’t guess there’s a non-VR mode?

There sure is! I’ve heard it’s good in non-vr.

However, it’s pretty kick ass to actually be in the mech.

Yeah, being able to glance all around as the driver must be pretty kick-A.

Confirmed. If your computer will run a WMR, it’s worth $200…

The horn is overhead on the right like I a semi truck. One of the mechs can attack by ramming.

You run at the enemy as fast as you can, getting extra speed with jump jets, pulling your horn like a semi. Boom.

Vr paid for.

FrostPunk

iRacing

1 Like

1 Like

Not Diablo Immortal.

1 Like

Tried No man sky but graphics are to cartonish, Elite Dangerous FTW.

Lottttttttts of Team Fortress 2 (spy main, of course. gotta be edgy, y’know? jk)
Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Elder Scrolls Online
Ark: Survival Evolved (when the server i play decides to work)
Age of Empires II
Age of Empires III

Maybe CS:GO if I really hate myself in a given day.

Shantae Half-Genie Hero

Completely honest, I play it for the music and the graphics.