What else are you playing?

Well, up to Tier VII you might enjoy the game even when your team are potatoes. But not after that point, and it becomes outrageous at Tier X as every last potato will make it there eventually and won’t level up nor quit, so the amount of bad players at Tier X is unbelievable.

Also as a F2P game, it’s designed so you must pay in the end. :wink:

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been playing it on and off for 3 years since release, but it must grow with you becuse frustration at higher tiers is a thing and taking breaks is necessary. Right now I still sail my Tier Xs but also are grinding up tiers VI and VII to enjoy more the game.

1 Like

Agreed, WOWs is more fun that WOT in a lot of ways.

I never played the CU, but I remember the website with all the data for it still there when I started after NGE.
I didn’t have a Jedi, except under level 5, but it was over-imbalanced.

Now, I have a Jedi, and got it level 90 on day 1 with a special one-time option.
I don’t play it, though, I can switch it from light to the dark side.

OTHER GAMES!!?

:smiley:

I’ve been enjoying Ghost Recon Wildlands - Fallen Ghosts and Planetside 2 (Vanu ftw - but game might be in decline not sure yet - oh well, been fun regardless)

EvE has everything beat as far as depth goes, though. No comparison.

Just did full clear/salvage of gallente epic arc so need a little break before starting minmatar one and saw discount for endless space 2 on steam. It really looks good and as a MoO 2 huge fun I hope it’s as good as it looks. I been doing tutorial right now and it’s fantastic so far.

1 Like

Not playing these but they are there, except most if not many of them require paid accounts, which, sometimes, is covered by a 3rd party store, for some commercial license reason.

Titan Quest. Classic hack and slash like Diablo. Love the progression and loads of gear to mix and match with your choosen skills.

I’m playing SWG : An Empire Divided on the Legends server,
and I got a level 90 Jedi (light side) and many veterans rewards for 3 years worth or so.

I have each kind of harvesters setup, as well as a GeoThermal energy extractor and I’m about to level 4 other character, including a Structure Trader and then a Beastmaster, and possibly a Shipwright or Droid Engineer.
I make more money than it costs me run the harvesters.
Once the other pilots get to Tatooine, I will be able to get 50 lots compared to the current 10 lots I have for buildings and extractors.
That will let me run Elite Harvestors and Factories to automate productions of items.

I have my gaming rig in storage in a cupboard atm after stopping playing EVE for a while.

So I bought an x box one x to keep me occupied, currently playing Neverwinter and Elder Scrolls Online and finding them very enjoyable.

A handful of mobile games. Also hooky

2 Likes

Black Dessert Online
Fallout 76
Fallout 4
Skyrim

WOW. Yes, I admit it, and I don’t care what any of ye all say. My latest feat was to kill some baddies that wander aimlessly around the lawn, while I also put out some fires with a borrowed fire extinguisher. Actually my wolf pet (whom I think of as a drone) did probaly did most of the actual killing. He’s a little slow-witted though. My char has massive forearms and a good moustache, but no cool clothes or armor yet. I’m thinking about joining an RP clan. It’s the only way. But surprisingly, there aren’t that many to be RP clans to be found on the US/Oceania TZ server. :anguished: WTH?

LARP is out of the question-- there’s no option to make your char anything but a young and mighty cartoony toon. Maybe the Wizard class has some options. ::Hmm:: Gandalf the Grey. Gandalf the Skinny. Gandalf the Balding. Gandalf the Going to the Dentist Wednesday After Work. Anyway, a lot of possibilities. I’m just in the free trial area, but more to come. I need to get to the Maester or whatever now.

I would try it, but the art style has always driven me off.

Yeah, I agree about the cartoony graphics. And you don’t have much options at all about sculpting your char’s body. Or maybe that’s because I’m playing the free version.

https://imgur.com/qixbiUM

Oh no! They got Khergit!
Another tragic example of why vigilance against the corrupting wiles of vile heresy must be maintained at all times!

3 Likes

You mean, World of Warcraft?

Yes, the notorious World of Warcraft WOW.

I didn’t last long in WOW. Not because I wasn’t enjoying it, but because I downgraded to something that takes even less mental energy- binge-watching all seven seasons of Game of Thrones. (The gigantic guy who plays The Mountain is an Icelandic strongman, by the way. They have to keep his helmet on him, because he looks like a nice guy with it off).

I have a WoW fan site for 15 years:
http://heroesow.net/wown.html

Heroes oW, is for Heroes of Wisdom, since I had a Shaman as main character for a long time.
I finally make it to level 60 with a Warrior a few years later.
It was with another guild on another server, and it got boring.

I leveled up simply doing instances.

What I like to do the most (and liked the most) were raids, but only managed to get in raids when I started playing and my best character wasn’t high enough level to survive it.

Four years ago I bought T:ANE Trainz new crowd funded version. Waited two years for the patching to make it work, bought a few routes found i was disappointed how boring it was to run trains, but paid good money for it. Three years ago I got sick so I decided to build my own route.

It’s like digital painting I spent all my spare time working on, it has killed my EVE playing. I just sold my stache of 3000 plexs for 12b so I’m going buy a slot of stuff and I just bought a sub for for one year. So see ya ingame😜