What is there to do?

Oops.

1 Like

If you haven’t played for 11 years you have been right for 11 years, that is longer then a lot of people here have been right about anything at all.

3 Likes

LOL, probably true

Spent 5 hours out in null in a Probe. Made a 30+ system round trip. Came back with around 200 mil plus a couple of nice bpc. Was a fun evening. At least I’ve found something to do now :smile:

2 Likes

There still is, and there used to be a lot more. Times/people have changed.

Try your luck in Black Rise for solo lowsec pvp, it’s big enough, so your chances of getting blobbed are diminished and finding some fun fights in a frig/dessie/cruiser is still possible.

Do NOT go to Bleak Lands, that place is small and just crawling with meatheads right now, and lately with that CVA nullsec group who just got the boot, it is primarily blobbers and whores heaven/hell over there.

I enjoy seducing Highsec miners.

3 Likes

Find David Bowie’s shuttle! That’s probably the hardest one.

2 Likes

Yeah…diversify your games. I’ve been playing this game since 2011 on multiple characters and I have done literally everything. And uh…inwould find a Corporation of people that you can truly enjoy flying with because it…really doesn’t get much better. Try new ships, new locations, abyssal space, etc.

I’m working to fulfill the needs my corporation expects of its pilots, first, before I start diving into other content. So far I’ve actually been enjoying this war between TEST and Goonswarm because it’s actually giving me stuff to do and more to do than I’ve had in the past ten years I’ve played this game off and on. Until I came back and started on a new character just the past month I was largely directionless with no idea what to do.

Never did find much to do. Oh well.

Yeah this.

FW is a lot of fun

1 Like

You can always go NRDS way and help rebuild NRDS in Providence, so all neutral Capsuleers of good intentions can go there as they used to :slight_smile:

Honestly, I’m figuring out that a lot of this game I can’t really play fully. I don’t have time for long sessions, and can very rarely do any group play because of my schedule. I hop on for an hour or so when I have time. That makes it very hard for me to do group pvp.
Solo pvp is this game is rather hard to find. I’ll try faction warfare eventually maybe.
Pve is something I can at least enjoy and play in my own time. I’m pretty efficient at level 4 missions now, and am working up to burners.
I enjoy low / null exploration, and unless I run into bubbles, I can do that without issue.
I’ve started to play around in low with anomalies and combat sites. Again though, I’m solo there and generally it’s only a matter of time before some gang gets me (or some random with his 3 alts).

Well, the beauty of NRDS lies in the fact that as long as you don’t go pirate way you can join up with NRDS guys when the time allows or you feel like it, without even having to formally join their groups. So you can totally treat it as one of your possibilites to have fun in game.

1 Like

I want to say that things get better but that ain’t really true: things are what they are and they are time consuming. That being said, there are some solutions for people with jobs.

For instance, I do Planetary Interaction in lowsec on 2 characters. Once set up, it creates a trickle of materials that add up, and only require 10 minutes a day to set a new program. Even if I can’t find the time to play for a few days, those planets will churn out materials for me while I am offline.

The skill investment for this is rather low as well, compared to Industry & Research.

The longer I don’t play the richer I get. Or rather, the least I will waste in PVP shenanigans :laughing:

1 Like

Haha, yeah I have PI set up on two characters. I get about 2 mil per day per planet I guess, for very little time/effort. It does add up pretty quick. I’m happily at the point now where, unless I want to go burn a bunch of ships for PVP, I don’t really need ISK.
It’s much more fun to play the game when you’re not scrapping for every bit of ISK you can find. I’ve stopped bothering with skill injectors a while ago. I’m above 16 mil SP now, and injectors stopped making sense around the 10-12 mil mark. Now every skill I want is 7+ days really. Once I stopped dropping billions on injectors (and got my skills up), the game really became more enjoyable.

2 Likes

It’s a possibility, but not a likely possibility.

The good guys won in Providence. NRDS is no more.

HAVE FUN is what there is to do!

1 Like

Have you tried the Abyss?

There is a whole profession that involved evading these guys and stealing the riches right from under their noses. If you can get good at safe exploration, you stand to make a pretty buck in lowsec / wspace. Most of my “oops I died” moments are due to my own ignorance/stupidity/bravery. Gotta embrace dat emergent gameplay though.