What landmark locations would you love to see in New Eden?

I want an entry to the Jovian space.

1 Like

This should read “Here lies the wreck of Jamyl Sarum’s Avatar, Top Damage and Final Blow by CCP.SetHitPoints(-1) ?”

The place where m0o camped the gate, forcing CCP’s hands, and …

… Hek. \o/

1 Like

A monument in the first belt in Halaima where @James_315 started his movement to save Highsec by bumping a miner.

There is plenty of good material out there already to inspire your artists: http://www.minerbumping.com/p/links.html

2 Likes

I think you may need a floating prison outside the Illinfrik VIII - Moon 1 - Trust Partners Trading Post. For those who don’t remember, Alpha accounts lost the ability to run level 4 missions on 12 March 2019 due to the prevalence of alpha accounts being used to bot level 4 distribution missions. One of the epicenters of this activity was the Thukker agent in Illinfrik . The agent became very popular due to the value of Thukker loyalty points at the time due to the introduction of Abyssal sites. The number of botting accounts banned participating in the Thukker faction item trade probably ran into the hundreds. I know I tracked at least 90 getting banned.

1 Like

Hm, now that I’ve thought about it, perhaps a nice monument to honour the EDENCOM-aligned pilots who prevented the Trigs from giving more systems the Succ wouldn’t be out of place.

4 Likes

A Magic School Bus.
for Mike.

5 Likes

In twitter I suggested a Bus stop, just floating there, waiting for the Bus

m

8 Likes

That would be a cool beacon.

Here Lies Veldnaught, the last dreadnaught to be somewhere it should not have been in the first place. #AreYouNotEntertained?

Yeah. An Alcatraz like prison should be put in halaima where James spend the rest of His Pitiful life.

NPC Stations in drone regions/lowsec gate to stain would be goochi to see!

Monument for Ceul Darieux

I think it would be worth place 3 objects in old men star:

• The homemade stargate.

• The asteroid has Darieux’ transformed into his basis of operation.

• Old Man Darieux’s construction ship.

Monument for the first titan class ship in EVE to be destroyed by non-capital fleet in 1IX-C0

Lee Yancy did a good article: EVE Online: 15 Best Battles That Shaped the Game’s Epic History

Quite a few from that list already have monuments in the game. There are some that don’t have a monument. But I think I deserve it.

“13) Siege of C-J6MT: Russia’s Last Stand May 25, 2006 – Red Alliance vs. The Coalition of the South”

“5) Battle of NOL-M9: Band of Brothers Holds the Line Feb. 2008 – Band of Brothers vs. RedSwarm Federation”

2 Likes

Chribba…no no no, how will I be able to bring newbros out to see you again if let it die?

I would love to see a little more done with the Sansha Wormhole and the Eve Gate area. Maybe add some “from the beginning” sites that have been discovered or to add a bit more to the Sansha story line with the wormhole (or even have the wormhole age a bit more where you can see a bit more into the wormhole and what is on the other side).

Would also love to see a few more things to keep the Jovian story line open too, if not just opening up Jovian space to let us take a little look see. Even if it is just one system that we can see some crazy looking ships/gates/stations that are completely different from everything we are used too.

Mordu’s Legion bases in Outer Ring.
ORE hired Mordu’s Legion to take care of the region protection after Serpentis was kicked out of ORE. There should be some visible presence of Mordu troops in the area.

Same for Caldari Prime (or did Mordu’s Legion stop the orbital protection there?)

3 Likes

I have a great idea!

Somewhere in a huge system, on the outtest reachable edge …
… an unnamed beacon to warp to …
… with an object only identifiable from nearby …
… of gigantic size, bigger than a keepstar.

The name of this structure?

“Your mother!”

If you are considering geographical locations then I have the following suggestions:

• the furthest star from the cluster centre.
  • the first system to be claimed.
  • the last system to be visited or claimed.
  • the last wormhole system to be discovered.

I would also suggest that there should be a place in game where you can find out about the various landmark locations and potentially gain small rewards or lore items for visiting them. An agent near the starting systems or a section of the agency might work to direct capsuleers. I’m not thinking of giving people huge profits, just giving them some small incentive to make a long trip.

3 Likes

I would love to see locations connected to the EVE Online novels. Also, more landmarks and locations related to the ancient non-player races would be great.

4 Likes

I forgot the missing interbus station EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums

1 Like

It has been mentioned a couple of times already, but above all I think we should have a representation of the EVE Gate in the game after all these years. I mean, that’s where the game gets its name from! It has no artistic depiction anywhere, not in any of the cinematic intros, not in articles about it, nothing. I feel one is long overdue.

I’d be fine with even just a beacon with a custom image and description about it in the New Eden system, as long as it gets acknowledged as existing in the universe.

2 Likes