What video are you watching today?

1 Like

AI made this.

1 Like

It still is fakery, statistical numbercrunching of the HSL value of pixels. And now they are lying, pretending that the chair clip is wrong because of “failing to model the chair as a rigid object, leading to inaccurate physical interactions”. Bullsh¡t. There is no chair. The AI doesn’t knows what a chair is. What it’s got wrong is the HSL values of clusters of pixels we see as an image of a chair until the clustering goes wrong and it stops being identifiable.

But oh, their numbercruncher fakeries will become better at faking. Just don’t ask them to, huh, write something on the scene. For now, as I’m sure that someone somewhere is flogging reverse OCR (is that even a thing?) to add text to images.

“There is no spoon” :sunglasses:

The revolution continues. At some point it will “know” the same as you, what is chair, or spoon, or not. And it will discuss with you that exactly.

I found Aikio and Safety.

CBI?

A Princess, such Dunaju, should have a royal song.

Lesley Gore - It’s my party (youtube.com)

:joy:

1 Like

3 Body Problem | Official Trailer | Netflix (youtube.com)

3 Body Problem is a very good sci-fi series and introduces new weapons used by aliens to try and take over the Earth.

Four Stars

1 Like
1 Like

Taking notes for next corporation or alliance that ends up being the target.

1 Like

Relaxing Whiskey Blues Music | Best of Slow Blues/Rock Ballads Songs | JAZZ & BLUES (youtube.com)

Really good mellow tunes.

1 Like

I smell like beef.

Radio Chatter From Spaceship Bridge & Alien Planet Rain. Sci-Fi Ambiance for Sleep, Study, Relaxing

Good sounds to listen too while day dreaming.

(1) Radio Chatter From Spaceship Bridge & Alien Planet Rain. Sci-Fi Ambiance for Sleep, Study, Relaxing - YouTube

1 Like

This is how it is there. you may even survive

1 Like

Apophis will hit Earth in 12 years. Apophis will travel through Earths Keyhole.

Don’t you think the waring should end so the world can make preparations?

If Apophis is on a direct collision course with Earth, preparations would be superfluous, a waste of time and effort.
Also, the only people who can end the wars don’t want to end them, it’s too lucrative and permit to hide the crimes of the State from the public indefinitely.
I watched this yesterday.

“If the risk is little, the reward is little”