When will these Trivialturds be leaving New Eden? :psyccp:

Iirc warp to 0 at a station isnt actually 0 but -/+ within 5.

2 Likes

So in the end if they will be sticking around, it would be wise to make changes and or pick a side in this pve war, rather than just avoid those systems.

1 Like

You’re automaticly on EDENCOM’s side unless you actively do something about it.

I hear there was some magic ratio in which you’d be neutral to both, but CCP admitted that was a mistake and rectified the situation. At 0/0 standings EDENCOM will leave you alone, but Trigs will attack you. Since we don’t know what Trig / EDENCOM standing will be used for later on, I think the choice is a bit abstract and people will probably pick what suits them best gameplay-wise.

My old haunt has been Triglafied as nobody wanted to come flip that system to EDENCOM. Siding with the Trigs was a no-brainer for me: I can keep running EDENCOM sites for 8.5m a pop and the normal gate guns are gone, making gatecamping viable in ships I could have never used effectively prior to the invasion.

How about with the upcoming addition of infinite point warp scramblers to every trig fleet/ship?

this will change alot of movement tactics with instalock/permascram. Can we cyno then?

I don’t know what this means.

They get warp scramblers like HIC which can scramble you even if you have all warp core stabs you will not escape.

Fifteen people, who are in for a rude awakening, liked your post.

No. The intent is to provide a game with dynamic game-play and a common enemy which allows CCP to train new players. If there is any sign of any of these changes indicating CCP wanting players to move to nullsec, then please point them out, because all I see is nerfs to nullsec. In fact, it seems that lowsec got a huge buff just recently and it appears that CCP rather wants people to not actually stick to a single “sector”.

Please provide some points which support your claim, because I’m curious what I might have missed.

1 Like

How so? We don’t have to follow the same rules as the rest of the crew! We’re all on our own mission through New Eden and sometimes it requires some events that are not liked and we must report on the reasons for not liking such.

Triglavians are here to stay, period, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder if CCP’s intent wasn’t to create content, but rather to create a situation where people would lose enough ships to force the purchase of PLEX to exchange for ISK.

2 Likes

it’s not a force, you can either decide to pay the sub with real money or using isk

1 Like

{whynotboth.gif}

More destruction is good for everyone. Industry players get more ISK, combat PvP players engage in more content, and maybe CCP gets a little bonus cash from people trying to replace their losses.

Could you elaborate?
You implying that these people are not really part of “everyone”? Or it is that trying to replace losses is good?

Trying to replace losses is good. EVE functions because people lose stuff and get new stuff. The economy ceases to function without losses, and there is no further point in playing if you never suffer any losses because the game is too easy.

Oh for the days when you at least had to sub or plex to shiptoast on the forums. Seemed to cut down on this sort of thing a bit anyway.

1 Like

The “Triglavian Invasion” is one of the worst events I’ve experienced in my 17+ years of playing Eve Online. Who (specifically) came up with this shite?
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down: 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

3 Likes

Sure there is, I can think of a number of things on how I can avoid the Triglavians.

1 Like

CCP is a business, not a charity. No one’s entitled to playing, no one is being forced to anything. When someone feels forced to do a specific thing, then that’s his problem and not CCP’s responsibility. People who spend their money unreasonably aren’t going to get very far in EVE anyway.

If CCP wants more people to buy PLEX, then that’s a smart business decision. The fact that the current economy makes it look like CCP wants that is quite natural, because they’re making it harder to make money. It’s irrelevant, though. No one’s forced to buy PLEX. The intent is to get people to group up. Those who don’t want to group up can and will leave the game, making room for more desired customers.

EVE wasn’t always like it has been in the last years. It was far too easy to make money and they’re finally correcting that mistake again. In fact, the last years of EVE CCP showed more greed than ever before. They’ve been catering to whales, who want and love easy money making, so they can extract money from them via packs, skins and PLEX. The whales didn’t complain about that at all, because they don’t perceive themselves as easily manipulated money shitters of course, but CCP has been doing the heaviest milking during the era of easy wealth.

NOW CCP is going the complete opposite route. No more easy money making. No more milking whales, carebears and farmers. The game’s getting more dynamic and challening again, instead of dieing a slow death as a farming simulator. I’m quite happy about CCP deciding to change course, because it didn’t do the game any good at all.

2 Likes

I can see why they are causing interruption with the Triglavian Invasions and it is fair to agree with how you explain it as true they’re in it to make money. I get that, I understand that and like many others I open my wallet because Eve Online offers something that other games don’t. I like to feel small, tiny, stood on even at times as New Eden is a Mistress. I put myself through pain with loss of isk due to my desire to feel that loss though the questions on the Blue star systems and non blue star systems has still not been answered.

I had searched everywhere and even asked here a few times, Why are the Triglavian going after the non Blue Star systems when Scope told us that they are only interested in Blue star systems.