Why are Custom Offices so Tough

Ya of course…that’s how most of them fall :rofl:

Honestly, pocos are kind of a non-issue to me. You can engage in economic warfare over them, and you can fight amongst each other over ownership, but at the end of the day, I’m a nullsov line member. I just do the shooting, and I honestly don’t care who has pocos and where they are. I recognize the significance of them from an industrial standpoint for said nullsov blocs, but that’s well outside of my wheelhouse.

Whether they stay the same or change, I’m of no opinion either way. I’m moreso against the specifics of the present reinforcement window, where I feel like capitals are missing their niche.

No I quoted you. Did you miss that? Maybe you have vision issues; first not seeing my replies and now this.

Yikes…scary right.

I’m glad you finally realise pocos dont need a reduction in EHP. Thanks for admitting defeat! Took you a while though.

I know you quoted me. You do realize you can quote someone, and still be talking to yourself, right. Those two aren’t mutually exclusive.

LOL not so good with that mocking are you…:rofl:

Can you give everyone here some examples of that please. We are all very interested.

Carriers can currently RF structures from outside their range, and have an interesting choice to make if they are “dropped on” - recall fighters and wait, or abandon fighters and launch new ones :wink:

Large alliances complain bitterly that structure spam is a cancer, invasions to clean out “hostile” undefended structures grind to a halt over the boredom caused by Timers. You have an uphill fight convincing them to permit stronger structure defenses, either by more HP or more damage, able to decimate capital fleets that get too close. (“We brought 50 pilots - they have one gunner. Not fair!”)

2 Likes

Dunno, you’re the one crying not me, so…

…I am sad. So sad that you are upset that you can’t find my answers. Your happiness is really, really important to me so…

I figured.

Ya I just told you…

(wow…)

Looks like you dont understand what the word “figured” means.

Looks like you think I care

:rofl:

Lol. Can’t even keep your own story straight.

Which is ironic, really. I think about structure warfare, and I see carriers in their actual modus as the ideal structure warfare platforms. Much like an aircraft carrier today, they’re built for projecting power. Dreads, like battleships, feel like they’d be excellent for shelling things from a distance… think B52 penixes, or cruise levi’s. The idea of them getting in close for a slugging match is just stupid to me.

Carriers, supers, dreads, and titans really don’t have any distinction anymore. They all do everything, and although the gameplay is a little different, there’s no niches anymore. But I do definitely agree, a supercarrier (since they have bombers) sending in fighters from a safe distance to deal with a structure is exactly how I see them doing structure warfare “the right way” (imo).

As for the grind, that’s easily fixed. Make the structures more expensive, and make asset safety fees (the in-system cost) divide out among players the same way a bounty currently is when you end up hitting someone with a bounty on them.

The nullsov line member complaint is that structure grinding is boring. The fights, when they do happen, are usually pretty fun. Provide more incentive for attacking well-stocked locations, where you’ll get the biggest fights.

Even then, you wouldn’t make the fights “longer”, you’d just be bringing bigger ships. You wouldn’t be able to send out 3 dudes with bombers to pause and reinforce a structure, which on the flip side is an extraordinarily annoying harassment strategy. You just keep reinforcing until they don’t show up for the timer, and then you push it to the next timer.

An asymmetric fight such as 50 subs against one citadel doesn’t need to be fair. The citadel isn’t the aggressor, it’s certainly not starting the fight. The aggressors, especially in nullsov, could have easily brought 50 titans with them instead of 50 cruisers… if they wanted to. This just makes them want to.

1 Like

LOL…you think I’m trying with you!

:rofl:

Wow…TBH that’s the first time I’ve ever even looked into a Trig ship. The DPS/ISK is a bit high but 2500DPS for apx 800M is pretty nice.

I need to do more digging I think.

Thanks again…

1 Like

Why are Customs Offices so tough?

So that EvE has to offer another very “interesting” gameplay type called PocoBash.

You definitely don’t waste time and ofcuz it makes u want to login another time

The Leshak is not that bad, last time i checked was around 295mil., the large turret can get pricey depending on what you go for.

The turret lowslot modules are the same as the turret.

Luckily there are only the T1, 2 named, T2, Faction and Officer available, no second type like energy, hybrid or ballistic turrets.

A good deadspace fit might get upto 2bil. depending on you mid and low slot fit.

1 Like