Why do people dislike people who gank

i don’t even play the game nowadays
I’m old, my eyes are crooked , my spine is blind , my hands are flat , my feet are weak …
i log once every 2 days and log off fast
and yet
i can get a fight in 15 minutes every time
don’t know what you guys are doing

go to a enemy system , oplex , pew… cant understand rly

The staff lets you play EVE in old folks home? :popcorn: :innocent:

2 Likes

i give cigarettes to nurse Ratched

3 Likes

Yes, only, because its MMO, I like when everyone including me piles up on some “powerful” guy, or few of them “powerful” guys in a fleet of blingy ships. That is how we fight, and that is how they die, thinking about their “power”. :slightly_smiling_face: Nothing stops them from doing the same tho. PvP is always unfair, what can you do.

I dont care about possessing anymore. I have enough ISK for few ships and can always get some more for another one. What I have is time tho, like 10 years of time in EVE to enjoy PvP now. After all the 300 PLEX instead of 500 PLEX for month of play time I have plenty of time and making ISK is easy enough with my skillset.

In 10 years I could get bored of it, maybe. Or it dies, and I will move on.

Mining is needed

But it dont have to be needed in such scale.

1 Like

I’m not in a militia, so I can’t “oplex”.

Each TZ is inhabited by very different people. Would love it if you were in my TZ instead.

oh i c
join the holy amarr empire

This isn’t in line with what you were saying about “GFs” earlier.

Look, we’ve fought your group. Every time we even came close to matching your numbers, you guys ran. Then when you had like 4:1 odds, you’d smack-talk. Don’t get me wrong, this is a perfectly valid way to play, I support it (even if I don’t engage in it myself), and I’m not criticizing you for it at all. But when you say that “in EVE what truly matters is GF, not some “power”," then your words don’t particularly line up with your actions. Do you consider encounters in which you vastly outnumber the opponents and are (virtually) guaranteed to win as “good fights?”

But you are not the entire player base.

I only do fair fights.

1 Like

GF is when we win. Thats all. Everything else is unfair. :grinning:

Do you consider encounters in which you vastly outnumber the opponents and are (virtually) guaranteed to win as “good fights?”

I like when both sides are fighting for long time and many people die, but after all, our side wins. That feels GF. Also when a player wants to pick up a fight with some cunning tactics, but ultimately dies to us. That feels GF too. After all, I paint my KB green and many guys are happy, one who loses may be going to buy more PLEX.

1 Like

5daeff122001e5567db52e987acbcce9

2 Likes

If that’s your take on it, then the only reason why you’d use that phrase at all is to mock the opponent and rub in their loss.

I’ve only been “ganked” , I have not ganked anyone…yet…But, I figure that is the “charm” of Eve Online, there are “criminals”. Now. there are a variety of measures I’ve heard that are solid, like “Safety Off” in High Sec shows clearly on overview, or no Safety Off in high Sec…etc. But, I’m from Gen X, we used to gaffled each other up and lived on hate sometimes in our youth, so my point of view might be a bit…darker…and that’s why I like Eve Online. o7!

1 Like

I like to say they would have more chance if they bring something more expensive or more guys. But its their way, they pick it up themselves. I am there to do things that result in win.

1 Like

If they keep banning users like they been doing it will be as relevant as this forum soon.

He responded to me facepalm

Facepalm is right.

Did you respond to him or not?

So you’re telling me you didn’t play the tutorial, and didn’t get told like most new players do, that undocking is consent to PvP? Because I did, and so do other new players. They’re also told, also in the tutorial, “don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose” because of the fact that people will kill you and you’ll lose ships, even in “high security” space, because hisec isn’t “safe”.

And i’m guessing nobody ever looks in the rookie help chat that you’re locked into having open for your first 30 days of play, where “hisec isn’t safe” is said at least 30 times a day and usually more than that? Because I did that too, and am clearly not the only new player there.

1 Like

i found your comment about

related to my history
since it appears that the venture guy is very new and it was his first ship loss

dude a cruiser is not cheep a dred is not cheep people lose that type of stuff all the time by gank not to forget about this Towas and his legendary rorqual. the total amount of that rorqual is almost 4 bill if you make it with out upgrades. that’s only if you make it. in jita it cost almost 5 bill with nothing on it. some people lose dreds to gank fleets it does affect the economy