Will prices go up or down as more casual players leave?

Why does the game need a “safe haven”?
Is the a reason that it should be made?

Are you saying you can’t find any PvP in Low, Null or W-Hole space?

Is there a reason why you can’t go there for PvP?

1 Like

you have a pm ingame…just in case your online… :slight_smile:

is a pm really not possible in the forum?

This question is to be answered easily…no easy targets…

Anyway, might as well not reply to them anymore, all they will do is gang up and constantly nit pick everything you say, always looking for some small thing to get you riled up about.

Best advice is to ignore them and flag their replies.

1 Like

Also stop posting false quotes, I never said that anywhere in these forums.

1 Like

Why should i adapt to a game that is obviously loosing players due to its approach you want me to adapt to?

The most reasonable reaction is exactly what I do…making suggestions to change it to the better and not obeying to an outdated status…

A well known “tactic” for me…they did and do this to me also…it’s part of their tactic to step on the nerves of people that have an opinion they don’t like.

They hope those people simply give up and stop posting.

1 Like

[citation needed] for this claim.

Are you incapable of reading? Yes they very overdue and still are because nothing got actually fixed!

Predators follow the prey, most of the prey resides in hisec. Furthermore why should someone have to go to low null or wh space for PvP?

Ohh, you mean wanna be PvP players looking to farm easy killboard stats.

So you’re saying there’s no PvP available in Low, Null and W-Hole space. Or are you just scared of actually running into other players who are ready and willing to fight back?

3 Likes

Your claim of BS is BS.

I too have been playing for a decade.

I have managed to PvE safely in both friendly and unfriendly space.

I have never lost a hauler in hisec.

I have only lost mission ships to NPCs

I mine in complete safety because of my ship choice and the foolishness of other miners

I use insta-bookmarks

I scout when traversing hostile space.

Safety in Eve is the players responsibility, if they’re not willing to take that responsibility on then that’s their problem, not mine.

4 Likes

Heh, like I’m really gonna believe your BS.

Nice to see Falcon’s alt posting again.

I also fill in this description (not a complete decade, ups and lows).

However I just don’t mine, it’s a waste of time in HS. Well actually I give it a shot sometimes, and then I realize at which point it’s bad, unless you do mining missions (and it’s still bad). My 10/20 barge, propoise, orca blueprint are still virgin of any use.

I’ve “ganked” people in catalyst, most often not even trying to fig adequate DPS (so I end up dying to concord with the barge still alive), in several space levels, just to bring content, in my alpha alt. did it with friends too.

You can believe what you like, just as you always have

Nice to see Falcon’s alt posting again.

I wish. If I’m CCP Falcon’s alt why do I have a “do that again and you’ll lose your posting privileges” warning from him in my PMs?

Yeah right, whatever you say.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

indeed. Whatever you say.

I’m definitely not @CCP_Falcon

Not only do I have a full head of hair, but I’m a completely different person; there’s a picture of me driving an APC on the forums

5 Likes

I’ll just let you feel proud and dumb on your own then.

Sad little man.

2 Likes