[Winter] Fleet Abyssal Deadspace Feedback thread - feature now available on Singularity Test Server

Can i have your stuff???

1 Like

Forum alt? Are you that naïve? I’ve been in EVE since the opening and before that I helped cause Trammel, probably before you were born.

1 Like

This took longer than we would have liked, but Duality now has an up to date TQ mirror applied, and the market is seeded just like Singularity.

Abyssal filaments can also be found on the market.

You mean Abyssal deadspace or specifically the team sites?

@Salt_Foambreaker
@Nicolai_Serkanner

Don’t leave. That’s like admitting defeat and running away. Your voices are both needed and important, and every time someone like us leaves the situation is getting worse. You will not get rid of that foul smell in your mouth once you leave. It will haunt you, and nag you every single day.

When you leave you’re doing it wrong. Voting with the wallet is meaningless and achieves nothing, and when you care - which you do - you know that the LAST thing you want to achieve is NOTHING.

I am not leaving (yet). And will continue to fight this insanity which is called instanced space/arena as hard as I can.

1 Like

It is not the same.

Been here since the early days too. We are not allowed to talk about forum bans.
Turns out posting real life identities of botters is against the rules.

Anyway. Why are you posting? Fleet abyss is coming. Shouldn’t you be busy deleting characters instead of doing whatever you think you’re doing now?

Whatever you say nooblet.

1 Like

Im sorry, but why is the EVE forums alone breaking it’s own code of conduct? I mean you have people ■■■■ talking and that is ok, but it is just going back and forth and it has become about each other than the content that we are supposed to be feedbacking on? No? Grow up people, makes me feel as if this world of video games has won us over with everyone being “toxic”. Anyway, can we not just ramble on about how we hate each other?

Personally, I think the Abyssal deadpsace was kind of boring and meh.

1 Like

The first Fleet Abyss sites are for newbros who have limited skills and really want to learn all aspects of combat while limiting their loss, making friends and expanding their understanding of fleet combat.

It ticks almost all of the boxes in my opinion.

Newbros; get yourself into a corp that will do Fleet Abyss. Do the Abyss sites with your team for a few months and when you move on to do other stuff in Eve you can refer to the gameplay you learned while doing fleet Abyss sites.

I can see CCP put lots of thought into this, well done :slight_smile:

Eve community; lets give this a fair chance and take a good look at how it affects the newbro and ultimately the future of Eve online. I for one think we will be creating a set of newbro’s who know the game well and are well versed in combat with frig sized ships.

I love my Assault Frigate and this has somewhat renewed my excitement for Eve, I can’t wait to recruit a couple of newbro’s and do some Fleet Abyss sites with them and show them the combat aspect of the game.

2 Likes

They just did that. So we are in Disneyland now already…

2 Likes

Firstly, I appreciate the work you are putting into this. I enjoy the cruiser Abyss experience, and look forward to helping you tune this content for frigate fleets come this winter.

That said, I would like to offer my first bit of feedback, which is currently limited to the testing environment rather than the content itself, as I am currently putting together my testing group and getting skills ready. You may be aware of some or all of these issues already, so forgive me if I am one step behind.

1. Session changes are unreliable - dock/undock, travel via gates and /moveme all seem iffy. At most times, I have to spam jump on gates, spam dock on stations, click repeatedly in the /moveme window. However, it does tend to work if you just hammer it. This will not prevent testing as long as jumping into abyss via the fleet gate is not affected too much.

2. Market server availability seems to be hit and miss for different regional markets; I can get the market in Amarr, Thera, and Rens, but not Dodixie or Jita or others. Not a huge deal as each market is seeded identically, but there is a limitation that I will address next.

3. In order to get the most robust feedback, players will need the ability to gain appropriate skill levels without training them. As of now, I bought extractors that were up on some markets with player sell orders at full price, extracted skills I won’t use for this test, and reinjected into the skills I will need for some of my testing. However, this does not give me everything I will need, nor the other members of my testing group. I would suggest either making injectors available via seeding, or at least extractors and the /copyskills command which is not currently enabled.

Once I get my fleet together, outfitted, and skilled, I will report in with findings regarding the actual content.

Thank you again for your effort so far!

2 Likes

New feedback: Damavik has not been updated on Duality to match TQ, it is still 2mid/4low and not 3mid/3low. Until this is updated, my testing will be done with an empty lowslot, and missing a midslot.

Additionally, deadspace modules are NOT seeded in the market as far as I can tell, as they are on SiSi. This will heavily impact testing.

I’m on duality ATM and my account is not Omega, I tried buying 500 plex and adding omega time, it opens up the new eden store but nothing loads. I also tried /omega but that doesn’t do anything. Any sugestions?

Whenever a post is flagged I guarantee click and read instead of the normal skimming. Almost like flagging makes the post more noticable;)

1 Like

Same here.

Paging @CCP_Paradox, plz2fix Deadspace mod seeding and if possible Damavik slot layout (probably harder, less consequential than market seeding).

TY =]

still would like to see the ability to chase people into abyss space

1 Like

wish you could vote appropriate vs inappropriate its annoying how many time a post gets hidden just because you disagreed with someone who abused the button

1 Like

I see no actual feedback on people trying or testing this with 2 other teammates in frigates.Is the option not available yet or is no one interested in trying it

1 Like