Won't someone please think of the Krabs!

Lol, forget the Krabz, what about the Trolls?

Someone, please, Think!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sadly, our ancient ancestors, they didn’t make it, so they aren’t here to talk.

holds hat over heart

So, the EvE economy is just like the real one…

Interestingly, as the dust settles on Blackout, wormholes are now the safest best-paying place.

So it’s time to nerf that WH loot!

So a PVP game gets back to the pvping and your sad?

What are you a bot?

1 Like

not really but whatever.

I’ll be honest, the more i see the poor excuses of these krabs and deluded statements like that the more i want them just out of the game; im moving away from wanting them to go back to highsec now because literally its just excuse after excuse after excuse.

Billy is unsubbing his accounts cus its too dangerous to play, boo ■■■■■■■ hoo; dont fly what you cant afford to lose and wtf u doing out of highsec if you are too scared to undock.

just leave.

1 Like

Already proposed multiple time in the dedicated topic.
Most of the fairly replies just pointed that u, with that, are basically asking to take the local back… at use of the defender of the system only… with is exactly the opposite of the ment of the blackout

1 Like

A yam dooing know soch think. Thart is aLIE . Ramoaner sed that eye hadd to reslurp all mi acunts immerdiertly to sho the koolaids that thye our mistooken abart the playa figgers.

2 Likes

Yeah I think we’ve figured out where the rum has gone.

Looking at you, OP.

A sand-box without production means higher prices for PvP’ers.

A sand-box without production is half the game gone too.

PvP obsession is not wise.

Anyway, I’ve made my points.

Good job thats not the case then isnt it

Harpy #12 plops out of the machine behind her

5 Likes

For now. But…

As I said, if it’s too rough in the production areas then production goes down-hill.

It’s interesting how the Trolls always go for stuff like this, with a certain rival game now at testing stage. It’s almost like, wait for it… Sabotage?

Why would people want other players off the server?

2 Likes

Thats exactly how I like it.

But dinner first.

My choice, you pay.

2 Likes

Which one might that be?

I’m assuming they mean either dual universe or star citizen, but the former is more like a tech demo than a game, and the latter is more like a graduate thesis on gullibility.

I don’t think either could be described as “rival games” however. About the only thing they have in common with Eve is a “space” setting. Dual Universe seems to be more like multiplayer Space Engineers/MineCraft… in… SPAAAAAAAACE. I saw someone call it “No Man’s Engineers” which about summed it up right proper, I think. I hope it’s good, it’s a cool concept, but it’s a completely different genre.

SC, of course, is attempting to be EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE and has mostly produced a very pretty clusterfuck of bugs so far.

2 Likes

If the Krabs leave for Dual Universe then EVE suffers. There are fewer people to gank/drop, & PvP starts to run out of parts too. Krabs over-farmed can die out.

DualUniEVE

I get that the new owners want to try their thing, but a sandbox requires techies as well as fighters.

Way I see it us Krabs need to tank it out until balance is restored, but some are having trouble IMHO.

But there you go,

But whats wrong with replacing the risk-adverse renting krabs with new younger brave krabs?

1 Like

Are you suggesting that the majority of krabs didn’t dock up when non blues were about?

We ran, but we didn’t always make it.

1 Like

Where are they? A 4% new-player retention rate would suggest that there aren’t many.

And smashing existing players hurts numbers even more.

The thing is that this game isn’t really micro-transactions. You save up, & then invest in an expansion ( maybe 10 skill injectors and a carrier skillbook or 2 ). Strategic Investment. Dare I say it, a macro-transaction. Well, that’s how I was taught etc. It’s not kids throwing pocket-money at the screen like how Fortnite works.

With a different business model you have to think differently. EVE is math, not kids with pocket-money.